+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
Yes. I too did from Fortis, Bannerghatta Road on 5th and I was also told that everything is normal and results are uploaded, but looks like it wasnt. Thats the reason, mine Medical is still not update. All these days, I was breaking my head and losing sleep as to why it was not updated in ecase. I came to know this yesterday from Fortis hospital.

But, I am still not getting that. How its possible that upload is successful (according to receptionist), but CHC not able to view? I have been working in IT for 10+ yrs and I know how client/server architecture works...!! :D The hospital ppl arent technical enough.. I asked technical questions, for which they didnt know the answer and told me "talk to CHC only, we dont know"..... (I dont blame them... ) :)
wait for this friday or monday it will be update , i have done on 2nd in ELBIT and updated on 16th ....

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
@ Jay and @ hsharma
It seems they are on holiday mood :(
:):):)

i hope they will update my status as medical received in this week and then they will represent MY dd i think........

Himanshu

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsharma said:
:):):)

i hope they will update my status as medical received in this week and then they will represent MY dd i think........

Himanshu
I just confirmed with hospital and they said that my report have been submitted but yet it is not reflected on ecas :(
Hope this will show sooner medical received. Jay's MR got reflected in ecas in 8 days so i am hopping to get reflected by 21st Dec...
You know guys after submission of PP this waiting time is very bad. So far i was able to work quite smoothly but now i cant work properly. :(
I have faith in god that he will surely give us strength to face this time and sooner we ll get pp back with maple sticker.

God bless you all.

Regards

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
dipanchokshi said:
I just confirmed with hospital and they said that my report have been submitted but yet it is not reflected on ecas :(
Hope this will show sooner medical received. Jay's MR got reflected in ecas in 8 days so i am hopping to get reflected by 21st Dec...
You know guys after submission of PP this waiting time is very bad. So far i was able to work quite smoothly but now i cant work properly. :(
I have faith in god that he will surely give us strength to face this time and sooner we ll get pp back with maple sticker.

God bless you all.

Regards
Same here dipan.....i getting some positive feeling abt the more updates before 24th dec

daily i checked my mail and Ecas after every 5 min.. but official mail....i forget to check...that i supposed to check every min.....:):):):):)

I will visit hospital on saturday or monday to know the stauts of my child medical..... have they send additional report required my NDVO....or not yet.... becuase after that my status will be updated as medical received...

oohh god please give some energy to NDVO guys so they can speed up the thing and give updates to every one.........in this winter season........

himanshu

hsharma

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
pariskumar said:
guys, timeline or period after passport submission to visa from ndvo???

please comment

pari bhai....

for NDVO ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

himanshu

pariskumar

Sep 25, 2012
i nw its really hard to predict abt ndvo but as our passports are already submitted and "mann ko samjhane ke liye kuch to khayaal hona chahiye", i am trying to say that its really hard to pass time at this stage

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
i nw its really hard to predict abt ndvo but as our passports are already submitted and "mann ko samjhane ke liye kuch to khayaal hona chahiye", i am trying to say that its really hard to pass time at this stage
When did you submit your PP?

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
howword007 said:
today i check my dd status in bank there still show dd are not encashed

my dd received new dehli at 5th december
Exactly same issue with me also.... still DD not encashed.... :( Very bad... DD recd at New Delhi on 5th Dec. :eek: