+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

hs202

Nov 21, 2009
Thanks Kista
it is never too late. I am plaaning to apply in start of Jan and my classes ae in May inshAllah. Hope this time is sufficient

Rhemyt

Oct 9, 2009
@last here is my timeline
01 september. Applied for visa
7 october. was called for medical.
04 December. Got visa.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Hi,

I have applied two times for Visa for study permit but get rejected with the same reason.
'I will not return to home country after my completion of study.

What you guys says, I apply again for other university and apply for visa. what will be chances to get visa after two refusal.

yyzlax

Jan 9, 2011
Hello:

My name is raheel and I study in Consordia University. I and my other friend see this forum and try to help you. Before we come to Canada we have same position as you there are no consultant and no one know what to do. I have senior friend who applied and got refusal only one of them got admission in master and got visa. He advice us in this forum to go to consultant who in islamabad.

If you have bachelor degree you should apply for master program. GPA does not matter for visa.

Because I see many of them who got admission through that consultant and got admission and visa. Contact them they might help you I don't have his number but I have his email address, almascs @ gmail.com

Take care and good luck