App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
my visa was stamped on 20th aug and i got my passport on 28th aug.

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Hi everyone ... i'm new to this forum but ive been following this chain for the past week now. Sure is helpful. My condolences to those who have been rejected.

I'm planning to apply for student visa soon Insha Allah for a Masters program. Since ppl here are talking abt degree verifications, I wanted to know if we have to get our degrees attested from HEC ?? Is it necessary ??

I have a bachelors degree from NED.

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
hi and hello to every one ...
well i have sent my documents to CHC on 26th of sep and they received those on 28th i just want to know the things which i have sent are either complete or not they are as follows
1 university acceptance letter
2 passp foto copy
3 NIC copy
4 sponsor letter
5 sponsors business(he is my bro livin in USA)
6 letter from the bank of sponsors
7 and one covering letter

i have send all the xerox of the documents kindly let me know are those complete or i have to re send the application ....................... my classes will begin on jan the 5th 2010..

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
@hassan51214( i think u can guide me correctly)

hi and hello to every one ...
well i have sent my documents to CHC on 26th of sep and they received those on 28th i just want to know the things which i have sent are either complete or not they are as follows
1 university acceptance letter
2 passp foto copy
3 NIC copy
4 sponsor letter
5 sponsors business(he is my bro livin in USA)
6 letter from the bank of sponsors
7 and one covering letter

i have send all the xerox of the documents kindly let me know are those complete or i have to re send the application ....................... my classes will begin on jan the 5th 2010..

kista

Aug 24, 2009
@manirulz
You aplied in Isld. Right?
You need to send ORIGINAL certificates in addition to photocopies of all those.
You also have to send all previous educational docs including degrees and transcripts. Via which courier did you send the docs? Did they not show u checklist?

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
@ kista

ya i need to send them to isb CHC but i i think i have to sent it all again.. and what about the passport bro?orignal?

manirulz

Oct 7, 2009
hi dear i m in need of information as soon as possible
my email address is loving_soul@live.com
kindly reply fast..or give ur id to me

kista

Aug 24, 2009
of course, original passport. everything should be origional. I would suggest you to see the complete checklist from fedex office.
Further, i don't think u can resend application unless they ask u. Wait for about a month. They would probably send ur docs back and then u would be able to send original ones.
Otherwise you would have to submit another fee.
pu_majidhasan@yahoo.com