+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CEC Express Entry with PVO/SVO Ottawa/Sydney

ragiii

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I am a single applicant under CEC Express Entry with AOR dated 14th Dec. The last update I received was more than 20 days back. Everything has been completed in tracker. While many applicants with much later AORs are receiving FD and P1 mails, I am still waiting to get my FD. My PVO and SVO are Ottawa and Sydney respectively. I have heard that applicants with this combination of VOs are experiencing extremely poor processing time. If anyone with this combination of VOs could help me with their timeline, it would be extremely helpful for me and for many others too. Thank you.

Reactions: Brar77777
Oct 9, 2021
I am a single applicant under CEC Express Entry with AOR dated 14th Dec. The last update I received was more than 20 days back. Everything has been completed in tracker. While many applicants with much later AORs are receiving FD and P1 mails, I am still waiting to get my FD. My PVO and SVO are Ottawa and Sydney respectively. I have heard that applicants with this combination of VOs are experiencing extremely poor processing time. If anyone with this combination of VOs could help me with their timeline, it would be extremely helpful for me and for many others too. Thank you.
Did you receive ECOPR?

Reactions: Brar77777

Lucky808

Dec 21, 2023
Hi the same situation,

AOR - 29-Apr-2024
BIL - 30-May-2024
BIO Complete - 6-Jun-2024
Medical Passed - 20-Jun-2024

After medical update I was stuck to BGC and Eligibility in progress status. Then, on 13-Sep-2024 my medical status just went blank, then the silence continues.

PVO - Sydney
SVO - Ottawa
EE PNP