Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
Med's Done....
10-02-2011
hibou said:
Tulamoon- thanks for the spreadsheet- will update you once my boyfriend receives the letter- he is away at the moment, agg!! ;)

And just a general query for you all!
Re receiving emails- he said he hasn't received any... is there an option to receive info from CIC by post or by email?

Thanks!
I think my husband and I did check the box for email notifications. Not sure if that is going to be the only method of communication from them. But if you checked the box I'd assume you'd receive an email as well

chinook65

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Colorado
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2011
Nomination.....
18-04-2011
AOR Received.
28-04-2011
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Done....
09-29-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2011
LANDED..........
01-09-2011
janamay1967 said:
WE GOT SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL ON THE 18TH OF APRIL! PLEASE ADD THIS INFO TO THE CHART!!! THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT!
Janamay, we both filed on March 17 and we both received our Sponsorship approval on April 18!

We should trade notes to see how both our apps trend from here on...

Best of luck!

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hey all,
interesting times for us March applicants!
the processing times section of the website has been updated, processing application recieved on March 18th...sadly im at the end of the month so another week of two before ill be ckecking the updates every day!

question though, i will be leaving this apt in a months time, at what stage can i tell them not to send docs to this address? can i do that if/when ecas is up and running?
if the sponsor section of the application get rejected(for whatever reason) how long before the package makes it back to Ireland? hopefully before i move out....
cheers,

IN

ankhm

Mar 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
File Transfer...
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2011
LANDED..........
09-09-2011
Phew, finally my sponsor got the approval today! :) An officer at CPC-M sent an e-mail to him this morning with good news. I didn't know that there could be several days between the process being started and the approval.

irishnova:
As for the address change, the e-cas has "Update this home address" link. I assume once the sponsor gets an access to e-cas, you should be able to submit the address change online. I haven't done it personally, so let's wait for more knowledgable inputs to come! :)

mossee

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Delta, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
07-04-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
08-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-07-2011
Hi guys, just wanted to join the March applicants party. Good luck everyone and wishing everyone a speedy process. Cause I'm going crazy already!

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
good morning guys !

Just for your information those who are not yet submitted their rc65-form "marital status change" to their respective tax service office so send them this form to update abt your marital status!

thanks

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustandDaph said:
I think my husband and I did check the box for email notifications. Not sure if that is going to be the only method of communication from them. But if you checked the box I'd assume you'd receive an email as well
there is no box to check in the forms for email notifications, if you have provided your email you allow CIC to use that email address for notifications by default!

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hsbalouch said:
there is no box to check in the forms for email notifications, if you have provided your email you allow CIC to use that email address for notifications by default!
who gets the e-mail for sponsor approval?
my sponsor didnt give her e-mail address, but i did put mine, will i get the email then, or a letter in the mail?

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishnova said:
who gets the e-mail for sponsor approval?
my sponsor didnt give her e-mail address, but i did put mine, will i get the email then, or a letter in the mail?
IMM 1344 A which is application to sponsor and undertaking

Q. 7b says: by indicating your email address, you are hereby authorizing CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific email address!

looks like they will send emails to the address provided doesnt matter who's address is that since the form is for sponsor not for the applicant!

comments from seniors?

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hsbalouch said:
IMM 1344 A which is application to sponsor and undertaking

Q. 7b says: by indicating your email address, you are hereby authorizing CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific email address!

looks like they will send emails to the address provided doesnt matter who's address is that since the form is for sponsor not for the applicant!

comments from seniors?
thanks mate,
we put N/A for Q7B as above, but in doc IM0008 Q17, i put my e-mail address which says the same thing regarding authorisation for use of e-mail address....but hoping the sponsor approval still comes through to my e-mail address as provided

hsbalouch

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishnova said:
thanks mate,
we put N/A for Q7B as above, but in doc IM0008 Q17, i put my e-mail address which says the same thing regarding authorisation for use of e-mail address....but hoping the sponsor approval still comes through to my e-mail address as provided
fair enough, we provided email addresses in both forms IMM1344 sponsor's and IMM0008 main Applicant respectively!
let's see how it goes,

there is only one day's difference between our application submition date, hopefully week after bank holiday will be the week, Good Luck mate!

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
hsbalouch said:
fair enough, we provided email addresses in both forms IMM1344 sponsor's and IMM0008 main Applicant respectively!
let's see how it goes,

there is only one day's difference between our application submition date, hopefully week after bank holiday will be the week, Good Luck mate!
not too far away from finding out about the first step anyway, i think people are finding out sooner that whats on the website regarding processing times.
i have a few people air marked with similar time lines so will be watching with intrest...best of luck with it anyway hsbalouch

IN

matti

Jan 7, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Done....
22-01-2011
Interview........
04-08-2011
Passport Req..
04-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi all!

I received an email from Immigration yesterday stating that our sponsorship application was approved on the 20th and the case was then forwarded to London, England for further processing. BTW Thanks for the tables Tulamoon! I tried updating the table with my dates but couldn't manage.

Anyways, Good Luck Everyone!

greymatter

Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2011
AOR Received.
24-04-2011
File Transfer...
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-06-2011
Hi! Been reading these forums for a while now, and finally decided to register. I'm getting excited looking at everybody's timelines. I applied for spousal sponsorship on the 25th of March, so hopefully will be hearing from the CIC sometime soon. I also had a question, how long are the medicals are police clearance valid for?
Also, anyone else notice the dates listed on the cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp website to be fairly inconsistent, jumping back and forth regularly, or is it my browser (I clear my cache/cookies everytime i exit)?
Thanks and best of luck to everyone ;D

irishnova

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
greymatter said:
Hi! Been reading these forums for a while now, and finally decided to register. I'm getting excited looking at everybody's timelines. I applied for spousal sponsorship on the 25th of March, so hopefully will be hearing from the CIC sometime soon. I also had a question, how long are the medicals are police clearance valid for?
Also, anyone else notice the dates listed on the cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp website to be fairly inconsistent, jumping back and forth regularly, or is it my browser (I clear my cache/cookies everytime i exit)?
Thanks and best of luck to everyone ;D
as far as i know the certs are valid for 1year but someone else might want to confirm that.

and the same thing happend with me for the prcoessing times, one day it mights say last updated on the 15th, the next day, 8th etc