Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
dbear767 said:
Hi everyone!!

CPC Mississauga received my sponsorship application (and all other paperwork) July 15th.

Any idea when I will be notified, in Canada, of their decision of my suitability as a sponsor?

Thanks
dbear.... like someone said in another thread, you'll only be notified once a decision is made on your sponsorship application. Currently that process alone is taking approximately 52 days, counting from the date the Case Processing Centre received your application.

I've added your info to our spreadsheet, the link is below. It will help you keep track of your progress as well as get an idea where you're at in relation to other July applicants.

Good luck and keep us updated on your news!

P.S. dbear767, which Visa Office you're applying with?

dbear767

May 29, 2011
My wife and I live in Colombia, so Bogota will do the work.

We are going to move to Canada, when her PR is approved.

She has a 3 year Canadian tourist visa, and we are in Canada visiting my mother.

Thank you for adding me to your spreadsheet, and I will keep you updated.

dbear ;D

AndreUK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 July 2011
File Transfer...
15 September 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Passport Req..
17 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 2011
LANDED..........
21 December 2011
Hey guys,
I've been following this thread from the start, but have not had much to say.
52 days is crazy, didn't it used to be 36 or something?

Not cool what happened to dutchboy, completely agree with MandyUK.
It must also be cultural, I'm originally from Brasil, and jumping queues there is completely normal - I find it disgusting!
Anyway.. we have a loooong wait ahead of us. Get comfortable :)

AndreUK

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 July 2011
File Transfer...
15 September 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
Passport Req..
17 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 2011
LANDED..........
21 December 2011
Hey Aneyshar - how are ya?
Just curious as to why you use MONTH/DAY/YEAR format? That's the American way :eek:)

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
AndreUK said:
Just curious as to why you use MONTH/DAY/YEAR format? That's the American way :eek:)
he is getting us used to doing everything the other way round, lol So next on the list, driving! :p

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
23 people on the list))) nice ;)

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
AndreUK said:
easy answer: that's the default on the google app :p :p

i would change it if it confuses anyone....

Shaun70

Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/07/11
Med's Done....
12/05/11
LANDED..........
11/12/11
Hi Guys, another week to cross off eh?

Congrats to Dutchboy for his approval, and become the most unpopular applicant in July. Hopefully the rest of us wont be to far behind.

I have been watching June as much as July to see how those guys are doing, could we add the link to their spread sheet to July or is that just getting confusing?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Shaun70 said:
Hi Guys, another week to cross off eh?

Congrats to Dutchboy for his approval, and become the most unpopular applicant in July. Hopefully the rest of us wont be to far behind.

I have been watching June as much as July to see how those guys are doing, could we add the link to their spread sheet to July or is that just getting confusing?
LOL @ the most unpopular applicant!!

Ok my two cents...I think we should let him enjoy this guilt-free, I know I would have wanted to. When he did what he did to get the approval, he wasnt thinking about getting a one up on others, but only about the mess he's in. Our time will come when it has to. His did, so we should let him be :) :)

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
Personaly, i blame people who work at cic-m.
Why would they do such preference towards certain people, when we are all in the same situation??
We all have problems, each country is bad in its own way. Every one of us has personal reason(s) to be with our spouses.
I do have a personal reason!! i have hundreds of them!!!! i bet no one here can beat this number :p
And russians bears are everywhere...

LOL thats just funny how they unfairly treat us. Maybe we just need to whine more ::)

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
Anna_sol said:
Personaly, i blame people who work at cic-m.
Why would they do such preference towards certain people, when we are all in the same situation??
We all have problems, each country is bad in its own way. Every one of us has personal reason(s) to be with our spouses.
I do have a personal reason!! i have hundreds of them!!!! i bet no one here can beat this number :p
And russians bears are everywhere...

LOL thats just funny how they unfairly treat us. Maybe we just need to whine more ::)
I agree!!! imagine they are getting so many of these referrals, and they are spending more time on them. this means us regulars will just have to wait, and the waiting time for us will just keep on increasing!!!! this is not fair at all :(..i hope they are prioritizing people based on some very good criteria!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
rozine said:
I agree!!! imagine they are getting so many of these referrals, and they are spending more time on them. this means us regulars will just have to wait, and the waiting time for us will just keep on increasing!!!! this is not fair at all :(..i hope they are prioritizing people based on some very good criteria!
Awwwww, c'mon, its just this one instance! Give the guy a break. If we put us in his shoes, we would most likely be jumping about with happiness too...not that I am for referrals or favouritism. I totally believe in honesty & fairplay.

Yet with malice towards none, and love towards all, let's not spoil his fun. We get what is in our kismet after all :) Our time will come too...

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
shamsia said:
Awwwww, c'mon, its just this one instance! Give the guy a break. If we put us in his shoes, we would most likely be jumping about with happiness too...not that I am for referrals or favouritism. I totally believe in honesty & fairplay.

Yet with malice towards none, and love towards all, let's not spoil his fun. We get what is in our kismet after all :) Our time will come too...
shamsia, i guess u are right..no more whining from me ;D

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
rozine said:
shamsia, i guess u are right..no more whining from me ;D
;D ;D

D

dutchboy54

Well folks, I did not go to get favortism nor did I cry about the plight in Ukraine, I went to see my MP regarding a matter of a threat from a worker at foreign affairs threating to derail my application. I personally don't think that it was any of your business. That person is now under investigation and could lose her job. Thats not funny. My MP put a little pressure on CIC regarding that matter and it was CIC that suggested to do my application while on the phone. It was CIC that also mentioned about the political turmoil in Ukraine and how some ambassadors are being recalled. Our country also has some very serious words to say so I guess if you want to really gripe gripe at them. I would have gladly waited my turn like anyone else and I do not play games or if I play them I do not play them unfairly. I did not have to explain anything as I am not accountable to you or anyone else except my family. I got lucky and I was not looking for it.

Go and kick some one else in the teeth it seems to make you feel better.. Report this to the moderator I have done nothing to deserve this.