Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
And I will mention my sanity, or the lack of it, as the second private reason. Now all I need is some political turmoil down here! ;) ;D

D

dutchboy54

The political unrest that is occurring there at the moment has no end in site. The former prime minister has been arrest and on trial now for wrong doing that the world leaders do not believe have occured. The presidential elections are next year and she was a very serious contender to him. So most leaders in the world are believing that by having her arrested and hopefully convicted will eliminate the threat in the next elections. Most people do not realize that the current president has served two times in prison for criminal activities. This former prime minister was behind the Orange Revolution in the early 2000's. She is very popular with the people thus a threat to the current president. Even the courts are not acting according to the judical laws of the country. With that in mind the tension is already present since the country is divided regarding who to join. EU or Russian Federation. The western half favor the EU and the eastern half favors the Federation. So one half speaks Ukraine and the other speaks Russian. When I was there last May there was already another riot regarding the language in L'viv (ukraine) or L'vov (Russian) which is in the western half. This was May 9 their remembrance day. Some of the people I spoke too believe that if things do not change that a civil war or some kind of conflict could occur and from the way I understand it yes I would agree.

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
Mandy, nothing can beat a house on fire... :( I hope you r ok there

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
dutchboy54 said:
The political unrest that is occurring there at the moment has no end in site. The former prime minister has been arrest and on trial now for wrong doing that the world leaders do not believe have occured. The presidential elections are next year and she was a very serious contender to him. So most leaders in the world are believing that by having her arrested and hopefully convicted will eliminate the threat in the next elections. Most people do not realize that the current president has served two times in prison for criminal activities. This former prime minister was behind the Orange Revolution in the early 2000's. She is very popular with the people thus a threat to the current president. Even the courts are not acting according to the judical laws of the country. With that in mind the tension is already present since the country is divided regarding who to join. EU or Russian Federation. The western half favor the EU and the eastern half favors the Federation. So one half speaks Ukraine and the other speaks Russian. When I was there last May there was already another riot regarding the language in L'viv (ukraine) or L'vov (Russian) which is in the western half. This was May 9 their remembrance day. Some of the people I spoke too believe that if things do not change that a civil war or some kind of conflict could occur and from the way I understand it yes I would agree.
Thanks for the explaination, Im sorry that this is happening to your country, but to be honest the threat of some kind of unrest or conflict in my eyes doesnt make a rush through right. There are many people in countries that are in more peril than that. I am not saying mine is bad, but we actually have riots that have been going on for 4 days now in nearly all capital cities and some small towns as well, hundreds of arrests and people have been killed, our goverment cant get control, police are overun and god help you if your from a different country atm in the Uk.
Im scared to go into town, i dont know if Im goign to meet any of these people that are continuously roaming the streets. I have some that have been involved that live just 3 doors away from me and are very nasty people. They let their dog attack mine only last week and I dont leave the house now unless I have to.The econemy hit the toilet (again) people are havig to get food from charities just to try and feed there families. Its bad here in the Uk and those that dont live here dont realise how bad it is.
Im sorry that you feel that your family need to get out of their as soon as possible i really do, but Im sorry but using it to get sponered more quickly wasnt fair. Not when their are others in the same sort of situation and worse that wait with everyone else.
If you dont agree with what im saying, then thats up to you, you are allowed your opinion as I am allowed mine.

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dutchboy54 said:
Yes there was two reasons, One is the political turmoil right now in Ukraine regarding the former prime minister and the current president. The political instability is in a volitile state but the second reason is private and I will not discuss. Thanks for the congrats everyone.
Forgive me for speaking my mind, but this is outrageous! What possible reasons would justify someone getting expedited treatment from CIC under the Family Class category when a great number of applicants haven't heard from the CPC within the "normal" timeframe? It's beyond me!!

I would understand if this was Refugee class or something, but anyways. I guess having contacts in high places makes a whole lot of difference these days. :(

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Anna_sol said:
Mandy, nothing can beat a house on fire... :( I hope you r ok there
thanks Anna_sol, yeah I know a couple of people that have been caught in the crossfire of these riots, I went to the town the otherday cause i had to go and it was bad there, everyone looks at everyone else with so much suspicion and even though Im white british born bred here and 50 people still look at you as if to wonder if your son or brother or daughter was involved in any of this. I hate it here, its been bad for a while, but fingers crossed the whole thing will be over soon and we will all get our PPR's come through. :)

rozine

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 July-2011
File Transfer...
8 Sep- 2011
Passport Req..
14 Oct- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan - 2012
congrats dutchboy! good for u guys! i had to idea it was possible :eek:

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
apparently no one did

Maid_Marian

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2011
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Passport Req..
17-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
MandyUK said:
thanks Anna_sol, yeah I know a couple of people that have been caught in the crossfire of these riots, I went to the town the otherday cause i had to go and it was bad there, everyone looks at everyone else with so much suspicion and even though Im white british born bred here and 50 people still look at you as if to wonder if your son or brother or daughter was involved in any of this. I hate it here, its been bad for a while, but fingers crossed the whole thing will be over soon and we will all get our PPR's come through. :)
Hey Mandy, you stay safe 'mi duck' (as we say in Nottingham!) I'm glad that I'm away from England right now, but it's horrible watching it on BBC World and worrying about family and friends. Thankfully it seems to be calming down though?

Worst bit for me was my boyfriend's mum called to say that a police station had been firebombed in Nottingham - I turned on the TV only to find it was the one at the top of my old road!! My poor tenants! Good job they signed another year lease before this all kicked off ;)

Wherever you are, stay safe and keep your chin up! Even with the riots, you're better off in the UK than many other parts of the world. Always look on the bright side, I reckon... x

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Maid_Marian said:
Hey Mandy, you stay safe 'mi duck' (as we say in Nottingham!) I'm glad that I'm away from England right now, but it's horrible watching it on BBC World and worrying about family and friends. Thankfully it seems to be calming down though?

Worst bit for me was my boyfriend's mum called to say that a police station had been firebombed in Nottingham - I turned on the TV only to find it was the one at the top of my old road!! My poor tenants! Good job they signed another year lease before this all kicked off ;)

Wherever you are, stay safe and keep your chin up! Even with the riots, you're better off in the UK than many other parts of the world. Always look on the bright side, I reckon... x
Hi Maid_Marian yeah thanks, I am grateful that I am at least somewhere that I know I will be protected if I needed it. :)

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
Aneyshar!!
I saw you posted a chart in june thread. I love it!!! Great job!!
Could you put the link to this chart right next to our spreadsheet?

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
its friday, friday
gotta get down on fridaaaaay
:p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Do I throw a tantrum yet? :p

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
Anna_sol said:
Aneyshar!!
I saw you posted a chart in june thread. I love it!!! Great job!!
Could you put the link to this chart right next to our spreadsheet?
Anna_sol,

i've added a link to that chart to our spreadsheet, it's a the bottom. I've also started a chart for July applications approved in August, so far only one ;)
8)

Good luck to all, continue waiting, things may start moving a wee faster :p

dbear767

May 29, 2011
Hi everyone!!

CPC Mississauga received my sponsorship application (and all other paperwork) July 15th.

Any idea when I will be notified, in Canada, of their decision of my suitability as a sponsor?

Thanks