Aug 10, 2011
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aneyshar said:
jkemp, welcome to our thread. I've added your info to our spreadsheet so you can compare your progress with everybody else who applied in July.

Please confirm the date CPC-M received your application... and I believe your VO is Buffalo, correct?

Always happy to see new members in our July-2011 thread!!! 8)
Hello and thank you for adding me to the list. My wife had to clarify that they received it on July 25th. This is such the process. We got the application done in no time, so this is where the real fun begins.

D

dutchboy54

Aneyshar, update the spreadsheet.... August 11, approved Sending to Kiev August 12... Thanks to my MP....

It helps to have a good Member of Parliament who you have a long history with.

Now I can be with my wife and wait with her.

MDSB

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
AOR Received.
28-07-2011
File Transfer...
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-05-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2011
dutchboy54 said:
is anyone here able to get any information from ecas... I keep getting nothing..... just directed to another page to select application processing times.
You won't be able to log into eCAS until you are approved...
Once approved you need to log in using the sponsor details...

PS. We couldn't log into eCAS until 3 days after sponsor approval... so you probably still have to wait a bit still...

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
MandyUK said:
So what are we all doing to keep our sanity while waiting? Well today I think I will go out around lunch time, sit in my car at the side of the road wearing sunglasses and point a hairdryer at passing cars and see if the slow down... :p
nice idea Mandy!

Rozine, come with us and bring that bottle, i need to get intoxicated, maybe i'll start seeing that 52 as 25!!

Shamsia, sure, come along, we'll party all day long and forget about processing times!! 8) *hic*

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
dutchboy54 said:
Aneyshar, update the spreadsheet.... August 11, approved Sending to Kiev August 12... Thanks to my MP....

It helps to have a good Member of Parliament who you have a long history with.

Now I can be with my wife and wait with her.
dutchboy, are you serious or ARE you serious??!!!! :eek:

please, don't scare me like that or i'll have to smash you with this bottle of *hic* ... something. :p

D

dutchboy54

Very Serious Aneyshar, A situation occured that I got wind of this morning. Went to my MP's office and spoke to a great person who contacted IMM and over the phone went through application, we faxed the additional information that I wanted to send and was approved after about 1 hour. I also received their profond appologies and was told that app is now being forwarded to Kiev. I expect it to be in Kiev in the next week or two.

I just finished applying for extended visa and in 10 days I can purchase my airline ticket. One way as I will stay with my love until she is approved and return with her and my new son.

Aneyshar

Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
GUAT
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
22-JUN-2011
dutchboy54 said:
Very Serious Aneyshar, A situation occured that I got wind of this morning. Went to my MP's office and spoke to a great person who contacted IMM and over the phone went through application, we faxed the additional information that I wanted to send and was approved after about 1 hour. I also received their profond appologies and was told that app is now being forwarded to Kiev. I expect it to be in Kiev in the next week or two.

I just finished applying for extended visa and in 10 days I can purchase my airline ticket. One way as I will stay with my love until she is approved and return with her and my new son.
oh :eek:

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
dutchboy54 said:

OMG! wow gratz!

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
dutchboy54 said:

WOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! im sooo happy for you both!!!!
;D

but....a little bit of bitternes frrom me))
that is so F***ING UNFAIR!!!!!! :mad:What about june people??? Those lazy bastards should appologize to them first of all!!! Why do they put 52 days when someone havent heard from them more than 60 days already. This is just outrageous. What the hell is going on in mississauga? Im so angry!!!!

But again!!Dutchboy congratulations))) and in 4-5 months your wife and son will be here with you)))

MDSB

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2011
AOR Received.
28-07-2011
File Transfer...
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-05-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2011
Anna_sol said:
;D

that is so F***ING UNFAIR!!!!!! :mad:What about june people??? Those lazy *censored word*s should appologize to them first of all!!! Why do they put 52 days when someone havent heard from them more than 60 days already. This is just outrageous. What the hell is going on in mississauga? Im so angry!!!!

But again!!Dutchboy congratulations))) and in 4-5 months your wife and son will be here with you)))
I agree... some things make no sense! It is really unfair...

but yeah, congrats Dutchboy... I'm sure you must've had good reason for getting approval so quickly

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Anna_sol said:
;D

that is so F***ING UNFAIR!!!!!! :mad:What about june people??? Those lazy *censored word*s should appologize to them first of all!!! Why do they put 52 days when someone havent heard from them more than 60 days already. This is just outrageous. What the hell is going on in mississauga? Im so angry!!!!

Congrats Dutchboy :)

@CIC: I DEMAND an apology like RIGHT NOW!! *hic* :p

D

dutchboy54

Yes there was two reasons, One is the political turmoil right now in Ukraine regarding the former prime minister and the current president. The political instability is in a volitile state but the second reason is private and I will not discuss. Thanks for the congrats everyone.

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
I wonder if I phone up and tell them that Im in the middle of these riots here in the UK they will do mine as well, well gratz but yeah seems a little unfair at the same time, got me hopes up i did :'( Can you explain what is happening then in Ukraine, i feel totally ingnorant here and some will probably think it but I have searched the internet and cant see any reason why it would be a rush for your family to be approved, unless Im missing something. thanks

Anna_sol

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Canada, Vaughan
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
File Transfer...
27-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2012
Mandy!!! do it!!!! you your application will be approved in 15 min!!!

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Anna_sol said:
Mandy!!! do it!!!! you your application will be approved in 15 min!!!
lol, i wish!