+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-3-2011 rec on 23-3-2011
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
boyee6576 said:
I can understand how you feel.. I have been married for two years and its been a year since I seen my husband. It will be two years since we applied and then had to go through appeal do to a racist VO. but as was stated you just started. With immigration you just have to bide your time and do as requested and just hope that things good smooth for you. I feel bad about your wait but you just applied your going to need a bit more patience. sorry
It says under your name that your file was transfered on Sept 27 to delhi. Is that correct? then its not even been a month yet from the time your file was transferred.
Boyee,

I feel bad for u. I wish u fast process. Hope u get it soon! And see ur husband fast!!

B

boyee6576

they said our relationship was not genuine. We have huge trouble with our visa officer. She made many degrading comments when my husband went for the interview. Accused him of even lying about his religion. She made comments that Indians should never marry canadians and how Indians only chase after white skin and just horrible. I complained to the High commissioner in delhi and she was investigated. it was hell.. I wouldnt wish that on anyone

B

boyee6576

sanyrog said:
Boyee,

I feel bad for u. I wish u fast process. Hope u get it soon! And see ur husband fast!!
Well finally we are at the end. We are just waiting now for my husbands passport to be returned with the visa and all this nightmare will be over.

thanks for your wishes :)

GodLover

Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
File Transfer...
17-09-2010
Passport Req..
Oct 29
aww.. i feel sorry for you.Hope your long wait is over.Good Luck!

sanyrog

Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-05-2010
Passport Req..
02-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-3-2011 rec on 23-3-2011
LANDED..........
28-3-2011
boyee6576 said:
Well finally we are at the end. We are just waiting now for my husbands passport to be returned with the visa and all this nightmare will be over.

thanks for your wishes :)
Good :) But cant believe that few visa officers are so bad that they make these kinda degrading comments. It hurts!

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
boyee6576 said:
they said our relationship was not genuine. We have huge trouble with our visa officer. She made many degrading comments when my husband went for the interview. Accused him of even lying about his religion. She made comments that Indians should never marry canadians and how Indians only chase after white skin and just horrible. I complained to the High commissioner in delhi and she was investigated. it was hell.. I wouldnt wish that on anyone
Ignorance...sheer ignorance...who knows how many people has she caused grief to!!! Glad that its all coming to an end of you now!

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010, USA PCC - sent on Sept. 1st
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
08-07-2010 (Sent to Visa Office on 21-07-2010)
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2010 (Rec'd PP: 16-10-2010)
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
Its been 8 months and 1 week since I saw my wife! I still remember seeing her off at the airport, the ride to the airport. It was painful. This process started 1 and a half yrs. back for us and this is the 2nd time we've applied. I know we are nearing the end but the pain is 10x more now.
Apologies for venting out!!!

boyee, its been inexplicably tough & unfair for u both, hope u get re-united at the earliest now!

Good luck all and GOD Bless!

B

boyee6576

The sad thing is, they are the ones that either say yes you have be with your spouse or No you cant. I felt a little bit justified with the commissioner told me that a note was put on her work file but still my husband and I were apart. At the ADR I was told by the Ministers councel that there was all kinds of proof of our legit relationship so they allowed the appeal to go through. When he told me that I started to cry and I said you mean he can come? He said yes. I sobbed and I said your not joking are you? We have been waiting so long. he said yes he will be issued a visa. That was March 16th, my husbands birthday is March 19th. So I called him up and I said happy birthday honey, your coming to canada. He said boyee dont lie, you know my heart cant take it. LOL.. Anyways now we are waiting for the passport and I hope it wont be much longer. Its been in Delhi since Sept 29th. Hopefully by the end of this month, but sooner is always better :D

xyrus .. I know what you mean.. its really hard to see your loved one go without you, and its hard to leave your spouse behind. That right to the airport is hell. I remember when I got to mumbai airport and had to go inside, I looked back at my husband and he was crying. I wanted so badly to stay. but didnt have a choice.

I know its long process, but it will come to an end and finally your life can begin. :) It will happen

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
So many fireworks in our lives! But we shall overcome :)

I remember waving at her when she was stepping inside with her luggage cart! She waved back, i've never seen her more sad than that!!! I still feel helpless for not being able to do anything about it! I remember on r way to the airport, there was silence in the car. I was driving and my parents accompanied us. We kept exchanging glances through the rear view mirror but not a word! Were too confused to say anything! The mood has been somber ever since! So angry and frustrated to know that the remote control to our lives is in the Visa Officer's hands and they randomly press whatever button they like!!!!!

GOSHH! Venting is so much fun!! :)

B

boyee6576

My husband and I had to travel to mumbai and we were alone in a taxi. We just held hands and really said nothing and just glance at each other. If either of us spoke we both would cry.

Yah its like they have pushed the pause button on your life. Everything is on hold. I am so anxious to see his gorgeous face. I just cant believe what we have had to go through but its made us much stronger. :)

xyrus

Jun 24, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
18-06-2010
Med's Done....
12-04-2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22-10-2010
Absolutely! U bet! We are much stronger now!

Im so bad with Goodbyes myself but on a lighter note, cz of the stress in our lives esp. being apart for so many months, i've lost so much hair and have a receding hairline now! My wife's in for a BIGG disappointment! It's freaking me out! I'll have a heart attack someday thinking abt it so much LOL!

I blame it all to the embassy!! Wish I could get a claim for it ... :)

B

boyee6576

you know is strange you say that. My husband said the same thing to me longggg time ago. I told my husband I dont care if he has no hair at all, Its the man he is I fell in love with. We both have changed since we last saw each other. I know this all is stressful for you, but I am pretty sure that your wife will be so glad to see you and have you with her she wont even care.

You know I can understand what you mean about putting in a claim. I had to go on stress leave from my job after we got rejected in 2009. I wished those VO's could see how those of us with genuine relationships. How we try to get through our days and try to sleep at night without your spouse, going through deaths in the family and sickness with out your spouse and only can get a phone call or talk online to get the emotional support you need. Those days when you have had a hard day and everything that could go wrong went wrong, and could just use a hug from your spouse and your alone. Its tough, If they only knew.
But we KNEW we would be together no matter what happens! :)

minku9

May 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
22-07-2010 (sent July 29)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2010 (mailed out on 26-10-2010) recv Oct 28
boyee6576 said:
you know is strange you say that. My husband said the same thing to me longggg time ago. I told my husband I dont care if he has no hair at all, Its the man he is I fell in love with. We both have changed since we last saw each other. I know this all is stressful for you, but I am pretty sure that your wife will be so glad to see you and have you with her she wont even care.

You know I can understand what you mean about putting in a claim. I had to go on stress leave from my job after we got rejected in 2009. I wished those VO's could see how those of us with genuine relationships. How we try to get through our days and try to sleep at night without your spouse, going through deaths in the family and sickness with out your spouse and only can get a phone call or talk online to get the emotional support you need. Those days when you have had a hard day and everything that could go wrong went wrong, and could just use a hug from your spouse and your alone. Its tough, If they only knew.
But we KNEW we would be together no matter what happens! :)
You guys are going to make me cry now....stop it :'( ;D...at the end of the day, we remind each other that no one can keep us apart...no VO no system...eventually, we will be together...maybe in a different continent...but we will be together!!
@Boyee - ur story does make a good CBC documentary...after all is said and done...think abt it! :)

Poodles

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2010
File Transfer...
04-08-2010
Passport Req..
26-08-2010(sent 27-08-10 ,received 28-08-10)
VISA ISSUED...
15-oct -2010(received 22 oct 2010)
Wow with such stalwerts in this forum ..it only feels great to come and read all of your stories online...their are days where i feel helpless and absolutely down being away from my spouse ..but reading the stories here i only gather more courage and strength to be patient and hang in there :) :) :)