+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
RAV23 said:
gud luck aman plz let me know wt delhi office say? bcoz im also planning to reach delhi office.............
sure..dont worry.. i am planning to go there next week

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
RAV23 said:
dat awful..............n wt is bc?/////////
bc means i think background check...

sunnysybarite

Aug 28, 2011
hey gwalyat............add me in the spreadsheet man
file submitted on 21 april,2001
send to india on 16 june
app. recd in ND 12 july

ppr on 11 aug
passport recd. 25 aug

sunny123456

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
04-02-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
aman3151 said:
sunny...

its just so sad...
you know what...our story is same..my hubby paid it in April...but they people never got it...my hubby mailed the receipt to Mississauga as well...but due to postal strike during those days..i think it didn't reach the destination...
we did the same as you did for now..means faxed them..
tell your spouse to fax scanned receipt to new Delhi too and put case specific inquiry as well..it will speed up the process..
i have done both the things too...eevn if you have any doubt.. you can inbox me your problem..
don't worry..everythng will b fine..we all are in same boat
aman..

These cic guys here in mississauga are literally crazy.. They don't know what they are talking..

After i called them, i was checking through my records and found that i have actually paid cic twice the landing fees.. The first time i paid the land fees was when i filed my application along with the processing fees for the application.. The second time i paid the landing fees was in may when their CHC ND sent out a letter requesting my spouse's PP.. So, i had paid them twice without realizing this..

When i called up CIC guy and asked him to look whether he can see the landing fees is attached to my file .. I also told him that previously i had called and they said that they don't have the landing fees attached to my file.. He put me on a hold and then after a while he came back and told me that he is hoping that the fees has been attached.. I really got pissed and asked him to confirm whether or not fees is there.. Then he told me that they can't view the landing fees, he can only view the processing fees.. The landing fees will only show up on his system when my case decision has been made and it will be processed and added to the file.. After the decision they will process it and then give me the refund of the fees..

So, in reality these guys here don't know what they are talking and they are just giving us false answers.. I am pretty sure for ur case also they will surely be having the landing fees..

sunny123456

Aug 9, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011
File Transfer...
29-04-2011
Med's Done....
04-02-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Borntowin said:
Yes Buddy, wishing and praying for everyone including myself should hold our visas soon :) Let 2011 be joyful and prosperous year !
Hopefully we get our visas soon :) ...

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Guys my wife passport sent out on 6th september 2011.
just waiting any time line for that?????

Gwalyat could you please update my time line in your spread sheet
passport requst on augest 31st 2011,and passport sent out on 6th september 2011.
waiiting game is on..

Ali

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
sunny123456 said:
aman..

These cic guys here in mississauga are literally crazy.. They don't know what they are talking..

After i called them, i was checking through my records and found that i have actually paid cic twice the landing fees.. The first time i paid the land fees was when i filed my application along with the processing fees for the application.. The second time i paid the landing fees was in may when their CHC ND sent out a letter requesting my spouse's PP.. So, i had paid them twice without realizing this..

When i called up CIC guy and asked him to look whether he can see the landing fees is attached to my file .. I also told him that previously i had called and they said that they don't have the landing fees attached to my file.. He put me on a hold and then after a while he came back and told me that he is hoping that the fees has been attached.. I really got pissed and asked him to confirm whether or not fees is there.. Then he told me that they can't view the landing fees, he can only view the processing fees.. The landing fees will only show up on his system when my case decision has been made and it will be processed and added to the file.. After the decision they will process it and then give me the refund of the fees..

So, in reality these guys here don't know what they are talking and they are just giving us false answers.. I am pretty sure for ur case also they will surely be having the landing fees..
sunny....
i can understand its really frustrating... but y u paid it twice...??
in the ppr letter ..they ask for landing fee...and also mention to ignore if you have already paid it..
anyways now time is for action.. you have done your part..means faxed them everything as a proof..
tell your spouse to do the same..system behind all this is very complicated...so just chill and w8t for an acknowledgment from their side..

aman3151

Aug 1, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 March 2011
File Transfer...
5 April 2011
Med's Done....
21 december 2010
Interview........
Passport Req..
18 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
10 oct
LANDED..........
24 oct
sunny123456 said:
aman..

i am wondering dat paying fee two times can may be create a confusion to them..
they may wonder..why a person has paid it twice...

canada112

Aug 29, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 11 2011 cpc m
AOR Received.
may 13 2011 from cpc m
File Transfer...
june 2 2011 CHC ND
Passport Req..
june 14 2011...PP with CHC ND since june 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 15 sept 2011...pp recived on 17 sept 2011
Borntowin said:
Same with me too, so myself, sunny123456 and Yug...ECAS address disappeared and two lines in the sponsor ECAS.

Anyone else in this forum ?

Surely we will receive good news soon ;-)

me tooo same thing ...add me also ..lolzz

canada112

Aug 29, 2011
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 11 2011 cpc m
AOR Received.
may 13 2011 from cpc m
File Transfer...
june 2 2011 CHC ND
Passport Req..
june 14 2011...PP with CHC ND since june 25 2011
VISA ISSUED...
decision made on 15 sept 2011...pp recived on 17 sept 2011
Borntowin said:
Pardon, You are also included in our list.........So counted to 4 count me as well same thing so total 5

gwalyat

Aug 29, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8APRIL 2011
File Transfer...
19MAY 2011 (REC BY ND)
Interview........
6SEP 2011
Passport Req..
7JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE 11JULY 2012 PP REC...........: 14JULY2012
LANDED..........
20JULY 2012
i have done the asked updates ..........thx :)

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
16 JUN 2011 & 04 AUG 2011
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
15 MAY 2012 (SECURITY INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
RAV23 said:
hey borntown, u get ppr??/
Yes buddy I got PPR and my PP reached CHC ND on 26 June

More over I received additional documents request from VO and the same I have submitted/reached on 18th July

Since 18th Aug my ecas status changed to in process, hope and trust for the best and wish every one the same.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
BY ALMIGHTY GRACE ; LANDED GTA SAFELY ON 18 MAY 2012 ! Recvd PR Card on 17 July.
gwalyat said:
i have done the asked updates ..........thx :)
Thanks mate for updating.

Borntowin

Aug 4, 2011
Jai Hind
Category........
Visa Office......
Capital Of India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 APR 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 MAY 2011
File Transfer...
21 MAY 2011
Med's Request
01 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
15 FEB 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
04 JUL 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 MAY 2012
LANDED..........
sunny123456 said:
aman..

My friend also paid his permanent landing fee twice in error & and the money was credited in to his credit card after PR approval.

Unless CPC-M confirms CHC ND our files will never step in to decision made, this is the main factor which is delaying so many cases. Kindly fax with both the receipt details to CPC-M and CHC ND with request/situation that you have paid the fee twice by mistakenly and request CPC-M to confirm CHC ND accordingly please.

So that it will fasten your case and cross linked with your file and receipt.

im_ricky

Star Member
Aug 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 May
File Transfer...
7 June- 20 July in process
Med's Done....
05 April
Passport Req..
not yet
hi all, did any april applicants got PPR?