+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Thanks and Good luck Ben, looking at your body language it looks you did a great job and will pass.
These questions looked very specific if it is a second marriage.....will help a lot of ppl here.
Thanks for posting.

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
Thanks bc_karan. It was a surprise for me, but yes you did told me that something will happen this week.

It would be really nice if you get decision made this week. Your passport reached couple of days before me. Good luck buddy, few more days and you will be good.

Cheers!!

bc_karan said:
@ FebPR
See dude I told you...something will happen this week, this is only the beginning...I hope i get Decision Made this week. ;D

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
I have seen few people on this forum, where the interview was taken by Canadian woman. So there is nothing specific, it can be taken by a Canadian or a Indian person.

Cheers!!

thecoolguysam said:
congrats buddy!! u have got the visa

i thought that the interview would be taken by some canadian english man/woman but its strange that an indian lady took your interview?

What other members have to say about it? Does canadian english counsellor takes interview or our indian people?

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
@benjo

Congrats for the good interview. Happy time for as the uncertainty is over for you. 10 more days and you are done with New Delhi.

benjo said:
Hi Guys,

Finally the interview is done................... this forum is the second one whom i am updating about my interview result ( 1st is my wife ofcourse) :D

it took 40 minutes

the VO (a indian lady)said they will make a decison and let me know in 10 days by post and kept my passport and all docs.

No idea what will be the decision.

Interview Questions.

When and where we met
when we got married
how many days we together after marriage
why marriage not happend in Kerala ( we had our marriage in mumbai)
why no family members attended the marriage
Where all we travelled in india.
what is my wife doing
where she living and with whom
she shown my photos of marriage and asked who all r with u.
where i am working and my profile
Any emplyment proof of mine
why she never visted me after marriage
reason of divorce of our first marriage
did my daughters medical done
is she know about my marriage and did we met her with my wife

onething is clear,, once u complete ur first 5 minutes infront of the VO, u feel so comfirtable afer that.

Sorry battery low, i am at airport, update u more once i reach mumbai.
Ben

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Congrats and Good luck Ben!!! So happy for u...u must be so relieved now that u r done with it!!! ;)
The fact that the VO kept the PPT is a positive sign...so woooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! :D :D :D

Did she want to see any of the stuff u carried?..photo's..docs..etc?

@ coolguy:

I have see the interview being conducted by both..Canadian & Indian VO's...and it's the case with a lot of Canadian high commissions...there are locals working as VO's too!

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
@fprince
She got the passport back with the visa Today. It was delivered around 2:30 PM. She is from Bangalore.

The visa was stamped on 8th June and dispatched on 10th June. They have returned the photos. I was not expecting anything else to be returned as we did not submit any original, except the boarding passes, hotel receipts and marriage invitation cards.

I want to take some time off to go India and bring her here. Probably 1st of July. The rates are so high man!!

Cheers!!

fprince said:
FebPR, when is she landing. She should get the PP back within 1-2 weeks.
Again forgot which city your wife is from..book early my friend.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
laxpei01 said:
Hi,

My spouse got a PPR along with some additional documents requests from New Delhi office today, I'm not sure how long they will hold the passport with them as the total processing for ND says 6 months and only 1 month is completed so far at ND office, could some one let me know whats the current processing time with ND office???

Sent to CPC-M Apr 4th 2011
Approval from CPC-M May 10th 2011
PPR from ND June 13th 2011..

what could be an anticipated date of visa stamp if everything goes well??

Thanks
Mohan

as per the trend...u should be hearing something from them in the third or last week of july...

keep us posted....

all the best and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
jasvarun said:
Hello everyone!!

ND thread grows so rapidly couldn't catch up with everything, I was too busy working tommorow is my last day at work and flying out on Friday to India... :D It is gonna be good fun...

ND can make it more exciting by givin me some good news!!!

Congrats to all who got some kinda good news while i was away....
And good luck to all waiting...!!

safe travels... :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
benjo said:
Hi Guys,

Finally the interview is done................... this forum is the second one whom i am updating about my interview result ( 1st is my wife ofcourse) :D

it took 40 minutes

the VO (a indian lady)said they will make a decison and let me know in 10 days by post and kept my passport and all docs.

Interview Questions.

When and where we met
when we got married
what is my wife doing

onething is clear,, once u complete ur first 5 minutes infront of the VO, u feel so comfirtable afer that.

Ben

@ benjo....

do not worry....u have done ur part....no think positive and everything will be good :)

keep us posted :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
FebPR said:
@ fprince
She got the passport back with the visa Today. It was delivered around 2:30 PM. She is from Bangalore.

The visa was stamped on 8th June and dispatched on 10th June. They have returned the photos. I was not expecting anything else to be returned as we did not submit any original, except the boarding passes, hotel receipts and marriage invitation cards.

I want to take some time off to go India and bring her here. Probably 1st of July. The rates are so high man!!

Cheers!!

congrats... :)

now u r officially done with chc nd :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Hello and welcome to this thread.. I've got you in the list, just wanted to confirm the date it shows for when your file was received by ND?

DNT2003

laxpei01 said:
Hi,

My spouse got a PPR along with some additional documents requests from New Delhi office today, I'm not sure how long they will hold the passport with them as the total processing for ND says 6 months and only 1 month is completed so far at ND office, could some one let me know whats the current processing time with ND office???

Sent to CPC-M Apr 4th 2011
Approval from CPC-M May 10th 2011
PPR from ND June 13th 2011..

what could be an anticipated date of visa stamp if everything goes well??

Thanks
Mohan

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks... each support and good words count :)

DNT2003

jimiya2me said:
thanks DNT.....

your time will come soon!! I cross my fingers for you!!

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes you can call your spouse and there is visitation hour, and I think its 11 am to 12pm , he should demand an answer!

And ask him to ask them to HAND THE PASSPORT to him directly, they might do that for you...

DNT2003

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
FebPR said:
@ fprince

Cheers!!
Wow....that was super fast, all the best and keep in touch.

Dude - i always do my ticketing through a travel agent in Scar, let me know if you need help
Usually the variance is small and you can do it online in JET as well..yeah man last year for my engagement i flew June 22nd - and it cost me $2500 ! up and down

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This is good that they've asked you a lot of questions, and thanks for posting and updating us :), I'm sure the decision is a positive one, they just want to take their time, and its all good. Your interview did last longer than the most people who've had them on these forums.. See you soon...

I'll keep you in the DECISION pending ZONE.. a new category.. if a case like your comes.... in Amber so just we can know..

DNT2003

benjo said:
Hi Guys,

it took 40 minutes

Interview Questions.

When and where we met
when we got married
what is my wife doing

Ben