+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
cdngrl said:
I was freaking out when my hubby was showing this to me... I have a feeling I'm the one that's not done with ND :S

When you talk to her tmrw can you just confirm and let me know what exactly she got and how it looks?

no need to worry girl... :)

the papers r fine...nd seems to change the process time to time...

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Girmi said:
I have received Letter at home asking for more documents. Post Marriage Photographs.. what does that me ? Please HELP anyone
Well..it is just a additional document request not to worry.
You need to update your signature as i don see your timelines.
Where are you now? did you get your PPR and next is a document request?
Sorry if that is the case, the way this office works ...it is looking for an interview as most of the interview applicants have had this trend, but not to worry..anything can happen.
Just consider it as a additional document request and SEND TONS OF PICS....post marriage pics = pics taken after the wedding, did you forget to send them your honeymoon pics?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
@ cdngrl
I will confirm soon. but i called my friend whose wife landed recently.

It was just the COPR one page ( without any carbon copies what she got ) and that is what she handed to the IO @ pearson.

She signed it in Pearson and they printed a Landing Paper with a carbon copy and she signed and they attached the Copy of that landing paper in the passport.

This is what i did when i landed in 2008 inland, i guess maybe they have 2 procedures..but i will confirm soon.
I never have the COPR for myself all i have for me is the landing copy when i landed..

lets see..........

@ fprince

i agree with you....i confirmed too with the immigration layer and he mentioned that it is fine...they will print a copy @ the airport....

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
jimiya2me said:
Hey Guys,

I would like to be a part of New Delhi Family..... :)

Here is my status thus far:
App. Filed.......: 01-04-2011
AOR Received.: 05-05-2011
File Transfer...: 05-05-2011....File Receive:18-05-201

welcome onboard

all the best and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Mr Singh !
Where were you? we missed you, welcome BACK !

thanks for the warm welcome :)

sorry...just busy in projects....will try to stay here now... :)

how is ur wife's packing going on?? i am sure she must be excited to see u......

if i am not mistaken, u had booked her flight for next week?? right?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
gagansingh said:
thanks for the warm welcome :)

sorry...just busy in projects....will try to stay here now... :)

how is ur wife's packing going on?? i am sure she must be excited to see u......

if i am not mistaken, u had booked her flight for next week?? right?
Yes, one of my pillars of strength...
Less than 2 weeks to to meet her..excited yes...a bit strange as it has been 8 months right..u know
All is fine, i knew you were busy and ppl here missed ur posts :)

And we new instances with this office all the time..retarded nd.

G

Girmi

I am from Toronto, Canada. Sponsoring my hubby from India. Passport was requested as of May 11, 2011 and now additional documents requested in order for admission to Canada. We did add photos. After wedding photos as well. Do not know why Delhi asking again. I got my hubby to be prepared everything and resending as requested. I have a feeling that Delhi knows they are certain to issue Visa to my Hubby In India. Anyhow Keep you updated for more.

Thanks for Help :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
did you receive the ppr request on letter dated 11th may or letter was delivered to you on 11th may ? What was the date when they asked you for additional documents? What is the status showing on website?
Thanks

Girmi said:
I am from Toronto, Canada. Sponsoring my hubby from India. Passport was requested as of May 11, 2011 and now additional documents requested in order for admission to Canada. We did add photos. After wedding photos as well. Do not know why Delhi asking again. I got my hubby to be prepared everything and resending as requested. I have a feeling that Delhi knows they are certain to issue Visa to my Hubby In India. Anyhow Keep you updated for more.

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
thecoolguysam said:
did you receive the ppr request on letter dated 11th may or letter was delivered to you on 11th may ? What was the date when they asked you for additional documents? What is the status showing on website?
Thanks
The trend has been that if they need additional docs, the req comes apprx two weeks after the PPR. ECAS would not show any details abt PPR or Doc req.

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
Girmi said:

May be they misplaced the pics u sent? ::) u never know with ND..!!!

but the main reason could be that they want to ensure u guys spent time together post marriage...especially if it was an arranged marriage and you didn't know your husband for too long. I'm somewhat puzzled why they asked only for pics as they would usually ask for ongoing communication...like phone bills, emails etc...
Anyway..don't worry too much abt it...and send enough pics..!!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
Same scenario like me.
Your file is STILL IN OTTAWA !
I was just reading previous letter from Sydney VO. It states that my file has been transferred to ND already... So do they send it to Ottawa first and then to ND?? Just confused how system works.... I have told my wife to go see her MP.. :(

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Yes, one of my pillars of strength...
Less than 2 weeks to to meet her..excited yes...a bit strange as it has been 8 months right..u know
All is fine, i knew you were busy and ppl here missed ur posts :)

And we new instances with this office all the time..retarded nd.

great....well..wish u and ur other half a happy and healthy life in the coming years :)

i guess u mentioned that she is coming via Jet? right?

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
Girmi said:

not to worry....send them more pics and some emails to satisfy their needs and u will be ok...

keep us posted and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
brin said:
The trend has been that if they need additional docs, the req comes apprx two weeks after the PPR. ECAS would not show any details abt PPR or Doc req.

agree....it usually comes with in 2 weeks after the ppr....and it is good to send both (pp and additional docs) in one envelope...