+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

FebPR

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2011
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
13-01-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2011
@DNT2003.

Common DNT. You belive that they have not read the CSE?? They have read it and that's the reason they are calling proactively. I mean It's great that they called for PP, but to say that they have not read the CSE. But on the flip side, we also have to think that people exploit this CSE option. You can't expect a VO to reply to all the e-mails. So they see the e-mail, if some action is required then they reply otherwise they just leave it like that and take a look at the file.

If you think they process close to 3000 spouse PR applications each year. Which means 250 applications per month. So they don't reply to a CSE, because once they reply to CSEs, the message will go out to applicants that they check CSEs. But I am sure that they look at it. I have see a lot of cases in trackitt forum where their file saw some action after a CSE but no reply to CSE.

I am sure they have looked at your case and must be close to finalizing. It seems to me your VO is someone who requests PP after all the checks are through.

Cheers!!

DNT2003 said:
This is the latest update I have for everyone, I hope I'm not missing anyone.. if you are missing please message me or post here..

Click here to see the updates:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applicants-of-new-delhi-2010-t45583.0.html;msg801428#msg801428

Also I've noticed something really strange... or just a co-incident...
Here: CAN_2011:
Filed Feb 10, 2011
FileXFer: Mar 22, 2011
FileRX: Mar 22, 2011
eCAS: InProcess: May 2, 2011
PPR: Jun 2, 2011

See something common?

CAN_2011 had an eCAS update on May 2, 2011 (In Process)
His wife receives a call on June 2, 2011 (asking for PPR)

Deos this mean ND has a new protocol if they don't get the passport in 30 days they will make a follow up call? or is it that he sent a CSE just 2 weeks ago.. but they say "they've not read it yet" and are not telling the truth,

they did mention that they've sent the PPR request right after his status changed to In Process.

Some questions to ponder upon...

DNT2003

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Feedback required from ppl who got their Visa.

My wife did not get back any emails, bills, documents back...which we submitted in our app.
Many are concerned abt Greeting cards ( i sent none to ND )...

So do we get back sentimental items back from CHC ND? anyone ?

@ fprince...

no need to worry....3.5 years ago when i spoonsored my wife...she didnt get the documents back either...all she got was PP, COPR, welcome letter....

nothing to worry :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
deepiv said:
GUESS WHAT
My husband got a letter for a interview on jun.21~~~!!

i cheked ecas it updated to
permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on April 11, 2011.

Interview scheduled for June 21, 2011.

and it still says APPLICATION RECIEVED.

sooo wish us luck...Didnt think itd happen after then intense phone interview lol but its god wish :) atleast I now they are doing sumthing. soooo I guess its time to start studying little bit

good luck and keep us posted :)

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,Australia to New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
Feedback required from ppl who got their Visa.

My wife did not get back any emails, bills, documents back...which we submitted in our app.
Many are concerned abt Greeting cards ( i sent none to ND )...

So do we get back sentimental items back from CHC ND? anyone ?
Nope I dun think so!! none of my friends got their back!

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
jasvarun said:
Nope I dun think so!! none of my friends got their back!
crap!!! I want my cards back!!!!!! :'(

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
brin said:
crap!!! I want my cards back!!!!!! :'(
Awwww.... ND is crazy though u neva knw!!

I think word called MIRACLE is relevant to use to ND!!

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
Quick update guyz ND replied my CSE......Yes I am not joking ND did replied my CSE but of no help though it states follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

You have not provided sufficient information in your message to enable us to conclusively determine:

whether you are the applicant, an authorized representative, or an individual designated by the applicant to receive personal information
the correct file about which you are enquiring

Canada’s Privacy Act:

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend, relative, or client, please note that the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Until we have the written consent of the applicant to release information on file, we will be unable to provide you with any further information.

A representative is someone who has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). When you appoint a representative, you also authorize CIC to share information from your case file to this person. If you have engaged the services of a representative, please complete, sign, and submit the Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

To authorize CIC to release information from your case file to someone other than a representative, please note that information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by you. You will need to complete, sign, and submit the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM 5475) which is available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

If you are not the applicant, you may submit a signed authorization form by e-mail as a scanned attachment, or by fax or mail. Please see below for the contact information for our office.

If you are the applicant or an authorized representative or designated individual, then please provide the following information about the applicant to enable us to locate the correct file in our client database:

More Information Required:

- full name, as it appears in the applicant’s passport
- date of birth,
- file number (if available),

- passport number,
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code,
- mailing address,
- email address

Once you send the above information, if we are able to locate the correct file in our client database, we will reply to your enquiry.

Requests for case status updates:
Please be advised that, if you are asking a question about the status of an application, you will not receive a detailed reply. For applications in process at this office, you can find information about processing times on this website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

C.A.
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

How the hell am I supposed to prove myself I am the applicant even though I had mentioned all the info they said missing to proove myself.....
anywayzzz I had enough with ND already!! :(

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jasvarun said:
Quick update guyz ND replied my CSE......Yes I am not joking ND did replied my CSE but of no help though it states follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

You have not provided sufficient information in your message to enable us to conclusively determine:

whether you are the applicant, an authorized representative, or an individual designated by the applicant to receive personal information
the correct file about which you are enquiring

Canada's Privacy Act:

If you are making an enquiry on behalf of a friend, relative, or client, please note that the Canadian Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of personal information from our files without the written consent of the person concerned. Until we have the written consent of the applicant to release information on file, we will be unable to provide you with any further information.

A representative is someone who has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). When you appoint a representative, you also authorize CIC to share information from your case file to this person. If you have engaged the services of a representative, please complete, sign, and submit the Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

To authorize CIC to release information from your case file to someone other than a representative, please note that information may only be disclosed to a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident specifically named by you. You will need to complete, sign, and submit the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual form (IMM 5475) which is available here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp

If you are not the applicant, you may submit a signed authorization form by e-mail as a scanned attachment, or by fax or mail. Please see below for the contact information for our office.

If you are the applicant or an authorized representative or designated individual, then please provide the following information about the applicant to enable us to locate the correct file in our client database:

More Information Required:

- full name, as it appears in the applicant's passport
- date of birth,
- file number (if available),

- passport number,
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code,
- mailing address,
- email address

Once you send the above information, if we are able to locate the correct file in our client database, we will reply to your enquiry.

Requests for case status updates:
Please be advised that, if you are asking a question about the status of an application, you will not receive a detailed reply. For applications in process at this office, you can find information about processing times on this website: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

C.A.
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

How the hell am I supposed to prove myself I am the applicant even though I had mentioned all the info they said missing to proove myself.....
anywayzzz I had enough with ND already!! :(
Did you email them from your personal email or did you use the CSE ?
Looks like they thought your wife was the one who asked them details.

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
Did you email them from your personal email or did you use the CSE ?
Looks like they thought your wife was the one who asked them details.
I did sent them CSE stating I am the applicant

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Sorry looks like bad luck
They got confused and thought you are the Sponsor unless you are sure that you didn't mix those fields.

Next time when you do so...send them a email and send them all the details in your signature.

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
Sorry looks like bad luck
They got confused and thought you are the Sponsor unless you are sure that you didn't mix those fields.

Next time when you do so...send them a email and send them all the details in your signature.
Excellent advice.... I just did that will c how things ll go this tym!!

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
jasvarun said:
Excellent advice.... I just did that will c how things ll go this tym!!
This is the sample which my wife sent.... SENT FROM HER EMAIL.

Sponsors surname - XXX
Sponsors given name - XXX
D.O.B - XXX
Client ID – XXX
Phone : XXX
Address: XXX
Scarborough, Ontario
Canada
XXX

Applicants surname - YYY
Applicant’s given name -YYY
D.O.B - YYY
Passport #YYY
Phone:YYY
Address: # YYY,
YYY
YYY INDIA

jasvarun

Apr 2, 2011
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued SEP 2011
LANDED..........
Oct-2011
fprince said:
This is the sample which my wife sent.... SENT FROM HER EMAIL.

Sponsors surname - XXX
Sponsors given name - XXX
D.O.B - XXX
Client ID – XXX
Phone : XXX
Address: XXX
Scarborough, Ontario
Canada
XXX

Applicants surname - YYY
Applicant's given name -YYY
D.O.B - YYY
Passport #YYY
Phone:YYY
Address: # YYY,
YYY
YYY INDIA
Thanks for sharing it!! I think this is best way to get a reply from ND... I just entered applicants details forgot to enter my wife's.......

But I am sure this will help lot of future applicants!! :D

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
brin said:
All the best deepiv!!! would hv been a surprise after they phone screening!!! Anyway..no harm!

Any idea why they are calling for an interview? if u don't mind sharing?
This is my guess, if i recollect correctly they are very young..20 i think and am not sure.
This is really rare in India now as ppl don get married this early, hence an interview i think...could be wrong but the scenario is rare these days and could have raised a small flag.

Abt your cards - Ask your hubby to mention abt that in the interview and request them to return it :)..they might put a note, usually unless we ask they wont return..
Could work... and it's a nice way to show the IO that you guys are in serious love and the interview was a waste of your time 8)

brin

Nov 24, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17-2011
Doc's Request.
Apr 10-2011
AOR Received.
Mar 24-2011
File Transfer...
Mar 21-2011
Interview........
June-28-2011
Passport Req..
Apr-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
July-05-2011
LANDED..........
ETA: Aug-05-2011
fprince said:
Abt your cards - Ask your hubby to mention abt that in the interview and request them to return it :)..they might put a note, usually unless we ask they wont return..
Could work... and it's a nice way to show the IO that you guys are in serious love and the interview was a waste of your time 8)
Show we are seriously in love? lol....sure...I will!!! ;)
I think it's better to mention it in the interview than send a letter later and they'll take abt an yr to send my cards bk!

Co-incidently...my husband's interview is on the day that I landed in Canada 10 yrs bk...I told him to mention that to the VO too!!!