+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

annael2

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011 :))
LANDED..........
20-05-2011 hurray..!!
avibis said:
I don't think you need to freak out. They requested your PPR a few weeks ago, they are working on your file.

My file transfer to ND was on the exact same date as yours and I don`t even have a PPR or anything else yet. Heck, I don`t even know if my file has reahed ND for sure as apparently the files are all scanned in Ottawa now.

I am learning, through this process, that patience is key and unless you are one of the few lucky ones, you will need it a lot when dealing with ND.
I understand, thats why i havent yet pushed the panic button, but my experience says expect the worst, be happy when it doesnt happen... somehow it works for me at least when i expect the worst nothing is going to surprise me!
I am quite certain they are working on both files, but like someone said earlier getting a PPR isnt news that the process will be any faster...

annael2

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
File Transfer...
21-02-2011
Passport Req..
22-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2011 :))
LANDED..........
20-05-2011 hurray..!!
FebPR said:
What a stupid process!! If the applicant is in Delhi, why would you send the letter to the lawyer in Toronto.

I am using a lawyer in Toronto and really pissed of with them. They told me that they submitted the file on 18th Feb 2011, but CIC-M got it on 24th Feb 2011. A package from Toronto to Mississauga takes 6 business days. I should have only verified the entire package from them. Giving them the communication part is not worth. It adds to the already lengthy process. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes i i dont think lawyers prioritize because they have many cases, for us, our case is important to us but i doubt the lawyers feel the same way. it does add to an already lenghthy process but its the price u pay (apart from hefty lawyer fees) to ensure u've done ur best... !!

def_col_male

Jan 26, 2011
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@annael

any update?

I also have no news......ND wake up buddy....ND checks the real patience in us....

Usually ND keeps quite for few days and then brings up many news...

Its silent for more then a week....lets see what ND brings for us by this weekend...hoping for the best

alcoholic4ever

Feb 17, 2011
windsor Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
t
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
09-02-2011
File Transfer...
14-02-2011
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Passport Req..
04-03-2011
nothing now good news no bad news March 4 2011 passport was sent no Reply yet Status still saying PResident Applic. Reicieved.
Me Drinking Daru. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
def_col_male said:
@ annael

any update?

I also have no news......ND wake up buddy....ND checks the real patience in us....

Usually ND keeps quite for few days and then brings up many news...

Its silent for more then a week....lets see what ND brings for us by this weekend...hoping for the best

@ def_col_male

i think ND will wake up now after the long weekend....seems like they process the file in batches...the first batch was cleared two weeks ago and then next batch is due this sunday...hopefully....they make some change/noise this weekend....

all the best and good luck :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
alcoholic4ever said:
nothing now good news no bad news March 4 2011 passport was sent no Reply yet Status still saying PResident Applic. Reicieved.

@ alcoholic4ever

chc nd does not reply on the receipt of getting the pp....and dont drink too much "daru" cuz u need to save some when u get the pp back with visa :)

good luck

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
fprince said:
Hi Vegan,
I have not heard that the letter tells you why you have been called in, it usually confirms the date, time etc and tells you the procedure and stuff.
And they ask you to be available on the phone at that time..should be mignight here..
All the best and take every pic, email, phone bills etc as proof..does help if they ask to see it 8)

@ fprince

i agree with you....when chc nd schedules an interview....they usually advise the applicant to have the sponsor ready as well at the same time....

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
deepiv said:
Uhmmm well liek i said...i couldnt get any of the CALLD DEATIL from the day we met until the date of marriage
BUT
I have call detail for every day since I LEFT INDIA...in DECEMBER..UP UNTIL NOW like 4-6 HRS EVERYDAY
And yes...I was india from june until december..the only reason I left ws becuz my 6 month visa to visit india was gonna expire :(

@ deepiv

i guess if chc nd asks for additonal docs and u provide them the after marriage details....i think it will b more than sufficient for them...

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
Bro daru is not good... lol so when are we gonna bunnnn that thingy you were talking about...

DNT2003

alcoholic4ever said:

coolananda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2-2011
File Transfer...
13-03-2011
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2011
@ gagan ji

Nothing till this time......the only frustrating part is nd does not work under set procedures..they are random so we can even plan to book vacations, tickets and plan to visit india.....ND really sucks...........

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
coolananda said:
@ gagan ji

Nothing till this time......the only frustrating part is nd does not work under set procedures..they are random so we can even plan to book vacations, tickets and plan to visit india.....ND really sucks...........

@ coolananda

i can totally understand ur pain and frustration and u r right...they dont have "a set of standards" which everyone must follow....it's just "luck" and "hit and miss" scenario....

well....hope for the best and stay positive and things will b good :)

all the best and good luck