+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
SBDelhi said:
All the best! please share your experience with the forum. In previous pags of this thread , someone has posted some examples interview questions. Go through it. might help you
thanks SBDelhi...

i ll definitely share my experience... and go through interview questions.... i will really appreciate guidance from the members of this forum... :)

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
thanks Vengat :)

i am just wondering. when the final DM comes..the same gets updated where?under permannet resident status ? and also, once the final DM comes.. first the sponsor is intimated or the applicant??

vengat83 said:
I could only guess...E-cas is not always correct...If at all they had sent you a letter informing of a decision, you should be getting it in 10-12 working days...so give it a week more time and see if you are getting anything.

If not, you can write and enquiry to Delhi about the same, stating, E-cas mentions that a letter has been sent but we have not recieved any letter....They might reply !
Or you can contact you MP to follow up.
Else, you can try calling ND to see if they answer.

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
i think, they are referring to you as an applicant under spouse category. and want your details only!

blueye said:
URGENT....
hello everyone.i need to ask one question.with passport request i received one page and im confused what they r asking about
............................................................................................
APPLICANT SPOuSE Depentent1.Dependent2
1.family name
2.given name
3.passport expiry.
4.height
5.eye colour.
............................................................................................
My question is r they asking about my wife in spouse colum?i mean why i have to fill details abt my wife as(SPOUSE) ???.she is in canada and im beign sponserd(applicant)
i dont know why they r asking about her.i hope u will understand this table
please reply me fast :(

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
vengat83 said:
Yesterday I contacted the MP by directly walking into their office.

The assistant was so helpful. He collected all the details.
He filled up the authorization form and I signed it and he sent an enquiry to ND right away.

He also mentioned that ND is fairly quick in their response and I should hear something by Friday or at max Monday from them.

Waiting for update from ND.
I too contact my MP here, they said its too early for me to enquire bcoz it didn't pass 6mnths. But i convince them that my wife doesn't have travel history and it should be smooth processing. Somehow she seems to be nice and finally sent a request on monday and told me to wait till today to hear something, waiting for their call :)

but they didn't ask me to sign any authorization form from me, she just saw my ID proof.

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
that's a positive revert.. hope u hear something positive very soon!!
i am bit worried.. Vengat did help me understand.. wanted to ask u aswell..

when the final DM comes..the same gets updated where?under permannet resident status ? and also, once the final DM comes.. first the sponsor is intimated or the applicant??
also, i am checking using the client id given to my husband(sponsor), using the same it shows.. under permanent resident status- earlier it showed on 16th march, we sent a letter and now it says we sent a letter on 2nd may.. so just wondering.. is the sponsor approached about the decision first ?

nanipanjakadi said:
I did contact my MP here, they said its too early for me to enquire bcoz it didn't pass 6mnths. But i convenienced them that my wife doesn't have travel history and it should be smooth processing. Somehow she seems to be nice and finally sent a request on monday and told me to wait till today to hear something, waiting for their call :)

but they didn't ask me to sign any authorization form from me, she just saw my ID proof.

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
indian_spouse said:
that's a positive revert.. hope u hear something positive very soon!!
i am bit worried.. Vengat did help me understand.. wanted to ask u aswell..

when the final DM comes..the same gets updated where?under permannet resident status ? and also, once the final DM comes.. first the sponsor is intimated or the applicant??
also, i am checking using the client id given to my husband(sponsor), using the same it shows.. under permanent resident status- earlier it showed on 16th march, we sent a letter and now it says we sent a letter on 2nd may.. so just wondering.. is the sponsor approached about the decision first ?
As per my knowledge DM will show on "Permanent residence application" i guess DM already shows on "Sponsorship application" status. Also once the update is done on "Permanent residence application" the updates should show on all three i.e using ur sponsor client ID, using your own applicant id and using ur own Applican't application#.

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
what to do?? :( earlier under sponsorship status.. it showed decision made.. and on clicking it, it read.. that letter has been sent on 16th march.. we recvd letter the sponsorship approval letter, dated- 16th march and now on clicking decision made under sponsorship status, it says letter has been sent on 2nd may .... well, cant do much but to wait n check as to what has been mailed.. my husband opted for mail by post.. will wait for the letter... god pls be kind..i hope all's well!!!!

nanipanjakadi said:
As per my knowledge DM will show on "Permanent residence application" i guess DM already shows on "Sponsorship application" status. Also once the update is done on "Permanent residence application" the updates should show on all three i.e using ur sponsor client ID, using your own applicant id and using ur own Applican't application#.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
indian_spouse said:
i think, they are referring to you as an applicant under spouse category. and want your details only!
indian_spouse u mean i should leave the Spouse colmn blank?and write details unders Applicant only?
rite?
reply me fast plz

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
someone pls reply to Blue eye... i am just guessing, not very sure.. cant really confirm..

it there are columns for both i.e sponsor and applicant.. and details required for both.. then you must fill details for both.
also, i suggest to check with applicants who are from ur VO.. then can guide better.. as for new delhi VO.. havent got this query, when i received ppr or heard anyone else receiving such enquiry..

blueye said:
indian_spouse u mean i should leave the Spouse colmn blank?and write details unders Applicant only?
rite?
reply me fast plz

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
indian_spouse said:
someone pls reply to Blue eye... i am just guessing, not very sure.. cant really confirm..

it there are columns for both i.e sponsor and applicant.. and details required for both.. then you must fill details for both.
also, i suggest to check with applicants who are from ur VO.. then can guide better.. as for new delhi VO.. havent got this query, when i received ppr or heard anyone else receiving such enquiry..

:( :( :( URGENT....
Hello everyone.i need to ask one question.with passport request i received one page and im confused what they r asking about
1.family name ............ ....... ........ ........
2.given name .......... ........ ........ .......
3.passport expiry.......... ......... .......... .......
4.height
5.eye colour.
My question is r they asking about my wife in spouse colum?i mean why i have to fill details abt my wife as(SPOUSE) ???.she is in canada and im beign sponserd(applicant)

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
blueye said:

:( :( :( URGENT....
Hello everyone.i need to ask one question.with passport request i received one page and im confused what they r asking about
1.family name ............ ....... ........ ........
2.given name .......... ........ ........ .......
3.passport expiry.......... ......... .......... .......
4.height
5.eye colour.

Just fill in both yours as well as your spouse details(even if she is sponsoring you).. These details are usually asked in the generic form though(filled by the applicant - in this case yourself).. Hope this helps :)

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
Is this a new form for height and eyes color requested at the end towards issuing the visa ?
Does nd also request this?

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
mapplelover said:
Is this a new form for height and eyes color requested at the end towards issuing the visa ?
Does nd also request this?
I dont have any idea about it..but as far as nd is concerned it should be asking sponsors details as the sponsorship has already been approved.. Dont really know how this info should work for them

mapplelover

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
05-8-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-06-2012, VISA 11-06-2012, PP Arrived 20-06-2012
I guess it is a generic form for family sponsorship so if you are sponsoring your parent and if your father is principal applicant then his name will be in applicant box and mothers name will be in the applicant spouse box
For family spousal category I guess it can be left blank

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
abad.vs said:
HEYYYY... I CLEARED MY INTERVIEW BUT FUCKING HELL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY BC TO FINISH... IT TOOK THEM 6 MONTHS ........ .I HOPE YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG.... FINGERS CROSSED/// UR VISA WILL B COMING B4 END OF THIS MONTH........

Hey Jacksaw,

As per your information it says that you have cleared your Interview in Sept 2011 and got Visa in March 2012.
Could you please share your experience as what was the Interview for? and why they took long time to issue you a Visa.

Cause in my case, I have attended Interview on 16th April 2012 and it been almost more then 3 weeks now and I still not heard anything back from them.
When i was in Interview, i been told that all the queries / doubts have been cleared and i was given my passport back to re-do my Medical and PCC as they were expired. Which i have sent them in one weeks time.
It's going to be 2 weeks that they have received my Medical this Thursday the 10th May 2012.

Can you please comment on this??

It would be great help from you.

Cheers