+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jun 8, 2016
@mandiebraxton
Thank you for your quick response and great idea

Would you please advise how i can send CIC a case specific about 'alerting' them your medical had expired and if you need a re-medical

Their email address is full and its not delivering my message, Is there a way that i can send it to them through their website.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
NAWAOOAccraCIC said:
@mandiebraxton

Would you please advise how i can send CIC a case specific about 'alerting' them your medical had expired and if you need a re-medical

Their email address is full and its not delivering my message, Is there a way that i can send it to them through their website.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.89663579.1982319276.1412349823
Use PA's details.
*Mandie*

labelle

Apr 12, 2016
freshychichi said:
Hey Guys it looks like AVO is working and i hope the keep up the pace. Congrats to folks that got there PPR and for those of us still waiting we will all get it soon in Jesus name. How many December applicant are here.
I am a December Applicant. I pray Avo answer us soon cos I really can't wait.

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Re: God never sleeps

pheggy said:
PPR Recieved.... App filed 16-09-2015, AOR 05-11-2015, file transfer 23-11-2015. Medicals upfront 18-08-2015. PPR 08-06-2016. All glory to Jesus and Honor to Mary.
Congrats!!!

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAWAOOAccraCIC said:
@mandiebraxton

@NAWAOO, please if you are sending them a mail it in the morning NIja time, I was trying to during the pick period and keep receiving this feedback
"The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly." However, the CSE delivered. that was my experince ohhhh, LOL

Best of luck.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Ikecanada said:
Congratulations my dear, we also received an Email from AVO today requesting that my wife and son send in their passport within 15 days from today Via DHL. I wish everyone here urgent good news.
Congrats

drew5050

Jul 26, 2015
congrats to all that just received ppr. i landed in ottawa June 9 2016. everything went smoothly. i sPent about 10 to 15 mins in front of the officer attending to me. it was pretty much straight forward.
MY LANDING EXPERIENCE IN OTTAWA YOW
got out the plane queued up to see customs, when it came to my turn, i told the custom officer i was there to complete the landing process.
She took my passport ,took a look at it, scanned the bio and visa page then ask to see my confirmation of permanent resident which i showed her along with the form i filled out on the plane.she asked how much money i had i told her 4kusd . then she asked me if i was carrying any food and i replied no. she stamped the form from the plane and wrote on it and said have a nice day. i was confused . i then approached another officer directing people in the exit area and told him i was there to complete the landing process. he asked me if i have gotten my luggage and i replied no. he told me to get my luggage and comeback to see him. i went to him after i picked up my luggage and he directed me to an immigration office
in immigration office i was next in line. after about 7 mins an immigration officer ask me to approach his counter and this is how our conversation went.
officer: what brought you to Canada?
me: am here to complete the landing process
officer: ok
gave him my passport along with form from the plane.he took a look at it.
officer:can i see the the rest of the docs?
i gave him the confirmation of permanent resident.
officer:have you ever been convicted of a crime?
me:no
officer : have you ever been deported from Canada?
me: no
officer: Has there been any changes in your situation since we approved your permanent resident visa? like birth or dependent
officer: no since you have no dependent
officer: how much money do you have?
me .4 thousand
officer: the address on the form from the plane is that the address you want them to mail you pr card to?
me :yea
he typed on the computer then said, the address in ---- what address is that.i replied it was my mother inlaw's address but the new one is my wife's.
officer: so you want us to mail the pr to your wife's address?
me:yea
i must have wrote the postal code incorrectly and he went online to get the correct postal code.
then he said welcome to Canada
i asked him about sin number at the airport but he told me i have to go to service Canada office and i have any question whatsoever i can ask him or call the number on the back of the form he gave me.
overall i spent between 10 to 15 mins for that landing process and it was no where that serious like i had imagine. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE STILL WAITING IT SHALL BE WELL AND YOURS WILL ALSO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING LIKE MINES

Macworld

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
drew5050 said:
congrats to all that just received ppr. i landed in ottawa June 9 2016. everything went smoothly. i sPent about 10 to 15 mins in front of the officer attending to me. it was pretty much straight forward.
got out the plane queued up to see customs, when it came to my turn, i told the custom officer i was there to complete the landing process.
She took my passport ,took a look at it, scanned the bio and visa page then ask to see my confirmation of permanent resident which i showed her along with the form i filled out on the plane.she asked how much money i had i told her 4kusd . then she asked me if i was carrying any food and i replied no. she stamped the form from the plane and wrote on it and said have a nice day. i was confused . i then approached another officer directing people in the exit area and told him i was there to complete the landing process. he asked me if i have gotten my luggage and i replied no. he told me to get my luggage and comeback to see him. i went to him after i picked up my luggage and he directed me to an immigration office
in immigration office i was next in line. after about 7 mins an immigration officer ask me to approach his counter and this is how our conversation went.
officer: Has there been any changes in your situation since we approved your permanent resident visa? like birth or dependent
me .4 thousand
officer: the address on the form from the plane is that the address you want them to mail you pr card to?
he typed on the computer then said, the address in ---- what address is that.i replied it was my mother inlaw's address but the new one is my wife's.
i must have wrote the postal code incorrectly and he went online to get the correct postal code.
i asked him about sin number at the airport but he told me i have to go to service Canada office and i have any question whatsoever i can ask him or call the number on the back of the form he gave me.
overall i spent between 10 to 15 mins for that landing process and it was no where that serious like i had imagine. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE STILL WAITING IT SHALL BE WELL AND YOURS WILL ALSO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING LIKE MINES
Congratulations! Thank u so much for the info, it will really be of a great help to us by the time we receive our ppr. Cheers

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
drew5050 said:
me .4 thousand
Hahaha I understand how u felt. Most of us felt the same.I was like what? My first time in canada and this quick? Even my native country will not be this much quick so I got confused. But congrats bro welcome to the freezer

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drew5050 said:
me .4 thousand
Congrats for your successful landing may God almighty pave way for you.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASKI, how far with your passport/visa recovery process going? we are with you in our prayer. it shall be well with you.

Blessed2

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 31, 2015
Doc's Request.
May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
October 14, 2015
File Transfer...
October 30, 2015
Med's Done....
November 18, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2016
LANDED..........
September 8, 2016
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for AVO to respond after receiving the additional proof/documents they requested for?

ghanaboy2

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Blessed2 said:
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for AVO to respond after receiving the additional proof/documents they requested for?
If there is any concern or still not complete they might recon tactics you.if they are satisfied they will approach DM level so approx within 30 to 60 days u should here from them