LANDED..........
June 19 2013
Congratulations Kayee!

It's very promising for all of us

All the best :)

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
yes kayee,i paid the full amount,the only thing is i didnt send my police report with my application,that im scared of but it was sent to accra in september,nobody asked me to send it.but just scared abt that.

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
i mean my application was transfered to accra in september without police report.i dont know if that can be a reason for the delay

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
chenny said:
i mean my application was transfered to accra in september without police report.i dont know if that can be a reason for the delay
that cld be a possible delay but not to worry..i think they will req for the police report when ur app is being processed

kayee

Nov 26, 2012
ephyssy said:
@ chenny I used state registry in ogun state,you can still forward your police report to Ghana.
Hi Epyssy, i ve a quick question . Do we ve to fill out the IMM 0008 form again cos on the correspondence we received it says " Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

Did ur wife fill out this form or it only applies when ur family composition has changed? Thanks for your help

BEKK_1

Sep 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Med. Received 27-09-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ephyssy said:
@ BBCCANADA thank you very much, my wife has sent her passport and forms to Accra,and pray for the visa to be issued,also to your last question this is my first ever application to sponsor her.Wishing you and your wife good luck.
Hi ephyssy,
Would you be so kind to advice me the courier service your wife used?

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
Plz folks I received this email from Accra. Why are they asking me to pay for my RPRF,dose that mean they wanna give my husband Visa ?

P.O.Box:

Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear ********

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Sponsor to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself. If you have children please indicate, if not please sign and Date Section B

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
By the way where is BBC , how did your interview go ? Plz fill us in.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
My wife lost her patient with the officer who was interviewing her....i warn her about her temper in case they ask her stupid questions but i really don't know what happen in that office until i got their final decision. everything was really excellent until the last step which is her educational background where by the officer was trying to scare her that the certificate she has is not hers and she lost it right there with him. She has picture from all here level of education and she said the officer took 2 of her pictures. She said the officer gave her something in an enveloping starting that she is too deviance. I am really down and i don't know whose story to follow whether my wife couldn't explain her educational background very well or whatever the reason might be. We had a perfect evidance and all i was waiting to hear is visa and not stories like that. I am really hurting....

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
bbccanada said:
My wife lost her patient with the officer who was interviewing her....i warn her about her temper in case they ask her stupid questions but i really don't know what happen in that office until i got their final decision. everything was really excellent until the last step which is her educational background where by the officer was trying to scare her that the certificate she has is not hers and she lost it right there with him. She has picture from all here level of education and she said the officer took 2 of her pictures. She said the officer gave her something in an enveloping starting that she is too deviance. I am really down and i don't know whose story to follow whether my wife couldn't explain her educational background very well or whatever the reason might be. We had a perfect evidance and all i was waiting to hear is visa and not stories like that. I am really hurting....
Oh mine.....I am really sorry but I still don't get it ,educational background for a reason to get into an argument,that is weird.

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
Monalizy said:
Plz folks I received this email from Accra. Why are they asking me to pay for my RPRF,dose that mean they wanna give my husband Visa ?

P.O.Box:

Lagos,

Nigeria

Dear ********

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Sponsor to pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures for yourself. If you have children please indicate, if not please sign and Date Section B

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Regards,

Immigration Section
In the sponsor's guide it says:

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by CIC at a later stage if your application is approved.

Mrs.

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 18 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 8 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
July 19 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5 2013
LANDED..........
June 19 2013
Monalizy said:
Oh mine.....I am really sorry but I still don't get it ,educational background for a reason to get into an argument,that is weird.
This is very strange... I also don't understand.

bbccanada: stay strong and stay focused

chenny

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
monalizy,pls send the required document ASAP,cos i quess you will be given your visa without interview.CONGRATS

Teni

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Guys av gotten bad news and need suggestion, really scared, got a mail from Accra

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

I have concern your sponsor was not free to enter into marriage with you. You have not submitted evidence of a Decree Absolute in respect to sponsor’s divorce from his former spouse. You provided a Judgment dated May 17, 2012 indicating the Decree shall become absolute 3 months from the date of this Judgment…. The Certificate of Marriage between you and sponsor is dated May 28, 2012, indicating the marriage took place just 11 days after the Judgment was issued.

before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.

I look forward to receiving your additional information.

Sincerely,

Immigration Officer

Immigration Section

Now we just read my husband's annulment letter again and found out it was actually started on the annulment letter that "The degree is Absolute after 3mths,(his sepration/divorce) meaning we where not to get married until after 3mths , but the issue is the lady he married before has long been remarried, and this case has been in Nigeria since 2008 and was only issued when he came in May for our wedding, pls i need suggestions ,, right now am sick to my bones