Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Saman Ahmed said:
Alhumdulilah I have got PPR2 request yesterday night. I submitted PPR1 documents on 23rd October. On 20th November LVO asked me to send them previous passport nos of my husband instead of PPR2. I submitted on 25th Nov and last night i got PPR2 request. Thanks for those who gave me encouraging reply. The question which i want to ask that my Ecas is still showing in process instead of decision made. When does it change?
Dear Madam

Congratulations , in case of my sister her E-Cas changed after 25 days of landing in Canada.
Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
Guys the medical request is taking toooo much time, when will it come, it's really getting frustrated......
Sir

I am in same situation , same NOC , till date I have got no communication from LVO

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jamy said:
I think your and my timeline is same ...initial application on 15 April 2010 and full doc in oct .....18 month letter on 25 feb ...am i right ?
Sir

I am also with you , see my time lines
Clreck badshah at LVO will decide when they have to issue our meds

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jimmy page said:
Bro, I ve said it many times..."There is no such thing as background check" its just a shut up call, to buy time...(And now I know this for sure, from an authentic sourse....jimmy leaks )....Honestly, its just a matter of whose file gets picked first...so basically, LUCK ! Nothing else..just wait till feb 2014 (all "forum babas" feel that's the action time again)....

Sometimes, EVEN after u get medical, luck (plus mr. visa officer) makes u wait longer, like few of our friends who got medical 9-10 months ago, are waiting for ppr-1...the bad thing is they r facing the fear of re-medical now....

So, vo will take its time...and no one can say/do anything to speed it up...mujboori hai, kya karein

P.s: All good things take time, since Rome wasn't built in a day...bus sumjho hum bhi Rome bana rahay hein... :) don't worry bro. Sub waiters ka ho jana hai, with a difference of few months...and in the BIG picture of life, few months don't matter..Its just that since most people are counting 'everyday', that's why the wait seems longer.....(A watched pot takes AGES to boil) ....subtitle: "pateela wekhday rawo te paani dair naal ubulda ae" :)
Sir

Clerck Badshah rules , and LVO principal of selecting / picking files for processing is "Akar Bakar Bambee Bou"

Stay blessed

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure - as Canadian System is quite organized, whereas LVO works the way it is mentioned here. There has to be a reason as why applicants are being delayed but unfortunately imaginations of applicants wouldn't allow them to understand this!

When it is said that Feb 2014 would bring good news, means that there's a logic and turn will come then, contradicts own statement, wouldn't that!!!!

jimmy page said:
Bro, I ve said it many times..."There is no such thing as background check" its just a shut up call, to buy time...(And now I know this for sure, from an authentic sourse....jimmy leaks )....Honestly, its just a matter of whose file gets picked first...so basically, LUCK ! Nothing else..just wait till feb 2014 (all "forum babas" feel that's the action time again)....

Sometimes, EVEN after u get medical, luck (plus mr. visa officer) makes u wait longer, like few of our friends who got medical 9-10 months ago, are waiting for ppr-1...the bad thing is they r facing the fear of re-medical now....

So, vo will take its time...and no one can say/do anything to speed it up...mujboori hai, kya karein

P.s: All good things take time, since Rome wasn't built in a day...bus sumjho hum bhi Rome bana rahay hein... :) don't worry bro. Sub waiters ka ho jana hai, with a difference of few months...and in the BIG picture of life, few months don't matter..Its just that since most people are counting 'everyday', that's why the wait seems longer.....(A watched pot takes AGES to boil) ....subtitle: "pateela wekhday rawo te paani dair naal ubulda ae" :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NN74 said:
Not sure - as Canadian System is quite organized, whereas LVO works the way it is mentioned here. There has to be a reason as why applicants are being delayed but unfortunately imaginations of applicants wouldn't allow them to understand this!

When it is said that Feb 2014 would bring good news, means that there's a logic and turn will come then, contradicts own statement, wouldn't that!!!!
Bhai..."FEB will have something" is a tukka/guess/pray/hope of us forum peoplke who r waiting for some activity....this is our WISH.....no where did I say its written anywehre....its just a hope/pray that like feb 2013 had lots of activity, feb 2014 MIGHT also have some activity goin on..

Secondly. Earlier, most of forum appplicants (including me) always ASSUMED that its a random/akur bakar bumbay bo" type processing by lookin at past trends.....THIS WAS A GUESS (supported by past trends)...

but recently, I got to know from a VERY authentic inside source about wat goes on inside LVO and how LVO works (some of my close friends like arsh, zeeshan, gillani etc know the details of wat I'm talkin about)....I cannot share the details publically. (But this is not a guess, its an inside information).

Anyways...upto u sir, I never asked u to believe me, nor was the post addressed to u :) jamy asked me something, (maybe coz he trusts my opinion) and I replied to him to the best of my insight.....so my answer was JUST for jamy, since only he asked me.......the day someone asks YOU directly, u re free to guide him with your insight :) meanwhile, u re free to disagree with me bro.. ...its a free forum :)

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi jimmy, hope u didn't mind my words!

I cant believe that CIC (a Canadian organization) works like Pakistan Railway (fortunately its improved now) - the way you advise here to all forum members. When you come to Canada (insha allah) you will notice that applicants imaginations are mostly biased about CIC. As per your saying, CIC team picks up files randomly without giving any preference to the que, that's wrong and your source, who is sharing that info, is also not sincere with his/her Canadian stream!

At least, we should say good about a country (or its systems/organizations) for which we are WAITING since ages to get in! If the culture of gossip, rogue theories, false imaginations, thinking bad about others etc. would be exported to Canada, just imagine how this country would be....

I (---u may disagree---) strongly believe that all of us should come to Canada with fresh mind rather than bring typical 'thinking-bad-about-others' theory.

Hope u read these lines with open mind!

jimmy page said:
Bhai..."FEB will have something" is a tukka/guess/pray/hope of us forum peoplke who r waiting for some activity....this is our WISH.....no where did I say its written anywehre....its just a hope/pray that like feb 2013 had lots of activity, feb 2014 MIGHT also have some activity goin on..

Secondly. Earlier, most of forum appplicants (including me) always ASSUMED that its a random/akur bakar bumbay bo" type processing by lookin at past trends.....THIS WAS A GUESS (supported by past trends)...

but recently, I got to know from a VERY authentic inside source about wat goes on inside LVO and how LVO works (some of my close friends like arsh, zeeshan, gillani etc know the details of wat I'm talkin about)....I cannot share the details publically. (But this is not a guess, its an inside information).

Anyways...upto u sir, I never asked u to believe me, nor was the post addressed to u :) jamy asked me something, (maybe coz he trusts my opinion) and I replied to him to the best of my insight.....so my answer was JUST for jamy, since only he asked me.......the day someone asks YOU directly, u re free to guide him with your insight :) meanwhile, u re free to disagree with me bro.. ...its a free forum :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NN74 said:
Hi jimmy, hope u didn't mind my words!

I cant believe that CIC (a Canadian organization) works like Pakistan Railway (fortunately its improved now) - the way you advise here to all forum members. When you come to Canada (insha allah) you will notice that applicants imaginations are mostly biased about CIC. As per your saying, CIC team picks up files randomly without giving any preference to the que, that's wrong and your source is, who is sharing that info, is also not sincere with his/her Canadian stream!

At least, we should say good about a country (or its systems/organizations) for which we are WAITING since ages to get in! If the culture of gossip, rogue theories, false imaginations, thinking bad about others etc. would be exported to Canada, just imagine how this country would be....

I (---u may disagree---) strongly believe that all of us should come to Canada with fresh mind rather than bring typical 'thinking-bad-about-others' theory.

Hope u read these lines with open mind!
I didn't mind it bro. As I said, its a free forum. U are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I never said canada is a bad country. Its a good country. That's why we wanna go there. I simply said "their immigration department is NOT as perfect/flawless as we thought it is".....(since last year, we saw a lot of blunders by them like wrong calculation of points etc etc)...saying that a department has certain flaws is not blasphamy :) its not a system made in the heavens.... its a man made system, so it CAN have flaws/errors :)

Secondly, kindly check SMSH maintained list....u will find it how efficiently the CIC have worked for FIFO (first in, first out)....AGAIN...they r humans, not God, that they cannot make mistakes/blunders.... So its ok if they make small blunders :) human error is a part of ANY office, no matter what the country. Even canadians are humans and CAN have small flaws :)

Anyways. End of debate. Water cooler apka hua :)

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for positive note!

I had an opportunity to deal with CIC/LVO twice and on both occasions I found them well informed, organized, & very helpful.

When it comes to flaws or points calculations, I'd say that these are applicants mistakes (likely) as their submission is not meeting quality standards. Just imagine, what you missed out in your submission that your 3 friends had fulfilled better than you, so they are in Canada. Rather than blaming CIC for human errors, think about what you lack in your docs set which is too late now!

Oh -over serious note- do not bring water cooler with you when you come to Canada, mostly tap water is used here! (hahah hehehe)

jimmy page said:
I didn't mind it bro. As I said, its a free forum. U are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I never said canada is a bad country. Its a good country. That's why we wanna go there. I simply said "their immigration department is NOT as perfect/flawless as we thought it is".....(since last year, we saw a lot of blunders by them like wrong calculation of points etc etc)...saying that a department has certain flaws is not blasphamy :) its not a system made in the heavens.... its a man made system, so it CAN have flaws. :)

Secondly, kindly check SMSH maintained list....u will find it how efficiently the CIC have worked for FIFO (first in, first out)....three of my friends who applied after me are sittin in canada since last year. :) AGAIN...they r humans, not God, that they cannot make mistakes/blunders.... So its ok if they make small blunders :) human error is a part of ANY office, no matter what the countrycountry. Even canadians are humans and CAN have small flaws :)

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jimmy page said:

I appreciate it Jimmy and I feel you have logic behind your point....... Anyway waiters lets pray to God to give us relief from waiting pain....Ameen

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
jimmy page said:
I didn't mind it bro. As I said, its a free forum. U are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I never said canada is a bad country. Its a good country. That's why we wanna go there. I simply said "their immigration department is NOT as perfect/flawless as we thought it is".....(since last year, we saw a lot of blunders by them like wrong calculation of points etc etc)...saying that a department has certain flaws is not blasphamy :) its not a system made in the heavens.... its a man made system, so it CAN have flaws/errors :)

Secondly, kindly check SMSH maintained list....u will find it how efficiently the CIC have worked for FIFO (first in, first out)....AGAIN...they r humans, not God, that they cannot make mistakes/blunders.... So its ok if they make small blunders :) human error is a part of ANY office, no matter what the country. Even canadians are humans and CAN have small flaws :)

I like your sense of humour.... water cooler aapka hua ;) Water coolers are widely used here too especially at work places ...... So no harm bringing that with you if you so wishes... :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
ahmadtajwer said:
I like your sense of humour.... water cooler aapka hua ;) Water coolers are widely used here too especially at work places ...... So no harm bringing that with you if you so wishes... :)
Thanks bro :) ok. Cool.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Kashifshah said:
Yes jammy ,,,why us.?
Jimmy and jamy ka to pata hai. Ye "JAMMY" kaun hai? :) any idea, SMASH (Smsh) lol. Kidding.
Anyways kashif bro. Hang in there. patience of waitors shall pay off one day. InshaAllah.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahah hehehhe

ahmadtajwer said:

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
Jimmy and jamy ka to pata hai. Ye "JAMMY" kaun hai? :) any idea, SMASH (Smsh) lol. Kidding.
Anyways kashif bro. Hang in there. patience of waitors shall pay off one day. InshaAllah.
nice name...Smash... I remember someone called me SMASH more than one times ....
nice name....very power full....so if I don't get my PPR in next few weeks then I can smash CIC with my new name ;)

Any ways I have finally applied for GCMS yesterday and lets see what I get first PPR or GCMS????
but minimum kuch na kuch to pata chalaya gaa keh kia ho raha hai meri file keh saath and what is my next due date????
SMASH :D