+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi every one,
I have recieved an email on 6th of december and they are asking me to re-submit the police report but only the one from UK with in 45 days, and also the updated travel history form. What is going on it is the third time they are asking for this. Looks like after every six months they open the file ask for some documents and close it for an other six months.
They were also telling in the email allow them 4 months to reply to any correspondence.
Is any one else going through the same situation.

Thanks

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Canada has over 60 immigration programs, each with its own unique set of criteria. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) makes every effort to create programs with requirements that are clear. Nevertheless, every year applications are returned or rejected due to mistakes made by applicants.
These mistakes are often made accidentally by the applicant. Sometimes, mistakes can be corrected and an application resubmitted. Other times, a mistake can result in serious repercussions and possibly mean the end of an individual’s chances for Canadian immigration.
Below are five mistakes that applicants for permanent residency, temporary work, and even visitor visas should look out for.
1) Inconsistencies in Personal and Educational History – Applications for permanent residency, as well as some applications for temporary residency, require individuals to list in detail their travel history, personal history, and/or educational history. There should be absolutely no gaps in this history. Unexplained periods of time, even as short as a week, must be accounted for.
How to avoid: Even short vacations should be noted on a travel history. For personal history, periods of time when you were unemployed should still be accounted for. You should double- and triple-check this part of your application to make sure that dates align properly. These dates should also correspond with supporting documents such as letters of reference.
2) Language Test Scores are Insufficient – Most Canadian permanent residency programs require proof of proficiency in either English or French. Proficiency is defined according to the Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) system.
Different standardized tests may be accepted for proof of language ability depending on the immigration program one is applying under. However, applicants must meet minimum CLB levels in all language abilities being evaluated for a program. These abilities include reading, writing, speaking, listening, or a combination of the four.
For instance, the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the tests accepted as proof of English proficiency for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Applicants submitting IELTS scores must meet at least CLB level 7 in all four language abilities. This amounts to a score of 6.0 in each language ability. If even one ability is scored less than a 6.0, the applicant will be deemed ineligible for immigration through this program.
How to avoid: Double-check the language requirements for your specific program. Make sure that you meet or exceed the minimum levels in each language ability.
3) Listing Ineligible Dependents – For Canadian permanent residency applications, only spouses, common-law partners, and/or eligible biological or legally adopted children may be listed as dependents by the principal applicant. However, some applicants misunderstand this limitation and list other family members such as parents or siblings as dependents. These individuals may not be included on an application, and doing so may slow down and application’s processing time.
How to avoid: Make sure that only your eligible dependents are listed as dependents.
4) Employment Letters Do Not Comply with Requirements – Most programs require that work experience be proven by providing an employment letter. These letters, by current and/or previous employers, explain the kind of work an individual has performed on a day-to-day basis.
The following must be included in reference letters:
Position held
Hours
Salary and working conditions
Description of job duties
Employer’s signature
Printed on company letterhead
Company information such as address and contact information
If the above requirements are not met, ane mployment letter may not be recognized as proof of the applicant’s work experience.
How to avoid: Check your employment letters after receiving them. Providing an employer with a basic template outlining these requirements can also help.
5) Using an Unauthorized Representative – In order to minimize mistakes like those above, many individuals choose to hire a representative to assist them with their application. Representatives may be paid or unpaid, but if paid they must be a lawyer or immigration consultant authorized by the government to assist Canadian immigration applicants.
Unfortunately for applicants, there are many fraudsters claiming to be immigration representatives, when in fact they are not authorized to represent individuals. These phony representatives are not accountable to the government or a professional order, and will often request large sums of money for a ‘guaranteed’ visa.
Avoid this mistake: If looking for a representative, do not hesitate to ask for their professional credentials. An immigration lawyer must be registered with the law society in their province of residence and an immigration consultant by the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulation Council) .
In Conclusion
“With so many immigration programs currently subject to intake caps, it is of the utmost importance that applicants get it right the first time,” said Attorney David Cohen. “It would be a shame to see an application returned because of an avoidable mistake, only to then have the applicant become ineglible for immigration because their program cap has filled.”
The process of coming to Canada, whether as a visitor, worker, student, or permanent resident, can result in a life-changing opportunity for applicants and their families. Because of this, it is of the utmost importance that individuals complete their applications with care. With a little work and careful planning, they can make sure that their goals are not dashed by an easily avoidable mistake.

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
jimmy page said:
I emailed this to zeeshan/arsh in september 2013....here it is, medical appointment for paki applicants...once again:

051-111-466-472: IOM...
Call them at 8.05 am... if they put u on hold for more than 5 min, disconnect and call again, call will be picked instantly hopefully...They will take details n give appointment...!!!

When u call them, keep your passports details infront of u...they will ask names,date of births, passport numbers, city etc......

Things to take along for medical/IOM instructions:

1. Original Passports for all family
2. 2 Passport copies of each family member
3. 5 photos of each family member (white background+light colored clothing)....they will not use these pics, and will take your pics again at iom, but still will ask u to bring them (incase their digital camera does not work). So take them along.
4. Medical Email print outs
5. Wear loose fitting clothes with undergarments.
6. Women should not have Special Days. (They will tell u this on phone too, So take appointment date accordingly).
7. Have breakfast before going, since it will take 2 to 3 hours.
8. If u wear eye-sight glasses for reading, take them with u.
9. Tests include Blood test+urine test+chest x ray...kids below 12 r exempt from certain tests...
10. They will tell u the exact cost of medical on phone. (Approx 5000 rupees/person).
That was a great help while taking appointment. God bless you.

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
2calgary said:
its not a problem........same as i received in PPR-1.....u just need to send
1- Passport copies (each applicant)
2- Print of PPR-1
3- Updated Information chart
4- Photos (each applicant)....if Asked in PPR-1 .........if not asked no need to send.

Best wishes
Thanks 2Calgary and all others who have made efforts to solve the issue.

Thanks all for your time

Saman Ahmed

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Alhumdulilah I have got PPR2 request yesterday night. I submitted PPR1 documents on 23rd October. On 20th November LVO asked me to send them previous passport nos of my husband instead of PPR2. I submitted on 25th Nov and last night i got PPR2 request. Thanks for those who gave me encouraging reply. The question which i want to ask that my Ecas is still showing in process instead of decision made. When does it change?

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Saman Ahmed said:
Alhumdulilah I have got PPR2 request yesterday night. I submitted PPR1 documents on 23rd October. On 20th November LVO asked me to send them previous passport nos of my husband instead of PPR2. I submitted on 25th Nov and last night i got PPR2 request. Thanks for those who gave me encouraging reply. The question which i want to ask that my Ecas is still showing in process instead of decision made. When does it change?
Mabroooooooooooooooooooook :)

Kisante Boy

Nov 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
16-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-07-2011
Med's Request
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 sent Dec 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014 received Jan 14, 2014
LANDED..........
april or may 2014
Saman Ahmed said:
congrats sir...i wish everyone who did their medical already to receive their PPR and for those waiters to received their UDR or med request.

rgds to all

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
can we show POF as a plot on our name ?

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Guys the medical request is taking toooo much time, when will it come, it's really getting frustrated......

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
jimmy page said:
As far I as I know:

Land, house, jewellery, car .....ALL are "NOT ACCEPTABLE" as POF.

Has to be a bank account/saving certificate..
Thanks Jimmy for clarification ....appreciate it .....now i need a neutral opinion of yours that where the hell our cases are paused ? what the f*** is background and why only WE ? when is it gonna end this tension and Pain ?

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
jamy said:
Thanks Jimmy for clarification ....appreciate it .....now i need a neutral opinion of yours that where the hell our cases are paused ? what the f*** is background and why only WE ? when is it gonna end this tension and Pain ?
Yes jammy ,,,why us.?

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
Kashifshah said:
Guys the medical request is taking toooo much time, when will it come, it's really getting frustrated......
I think your and my timeline is same ...initial application on 15 April 2010 and full doc in oct .....18 month letter on 25 feb ...am i right ?

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jamy said:
Bro, I ve said it many times..."There is no such thing as background check" its just a shut up call, to buy time...(And now I know this for sure, from an authentic sourse....jimmy leaks )....Honestly, its just a matter of whose file gets picked first...so basically, LUCK ! Nothing else..just wait till feb 2014 (all "forum babas" feel that's the action time again)....

Sometimes, EVEN after u get medical, luck (plus mr. visa officer) makes u wait longer, like few of our friends who got medical 9-10 months ago, are waiting for ppr-1...the bad thing is they r facing the fear of re-medical now....

So, vo will take its time...and no one can say/do anything to speed it up...mujboori hai, kya karein

P.s: All good things take time, since Rome wasn't built in a day...bus sumjho hum bhi Rome bana rahay hein... :) don't worry bro. Sub waiters ka ho jana hai, with a difference of few months...and in the BIG picture of life, few months don't matter..Its just that since most people are counting 'everyday', that's why the wait seems longer.....(A watched pot takes AGES to boil) ....subtitle: "pateela wekhday rawo te paani dair naal ubulda ae" :)

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
jamy said:
I think your and my timeline is same ...initial application on 15 April 2010 and full doc in oct .....18 month letter on 25 feb ...am i right ?
Yes our timelines are matching