Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Hahaha.....Khab Sb.......don't be so angry yaar......:)

kkhan870 said:
You have very little brain that's why it looks like a joke to you, you won't get it

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
kkhan870 said:
You have very little brain that's why it looks like a joke to you, you won't get it
destination canada said:
ohh man, you are hilarious, you made me laugh my lung out, hahahaha......funniest comment of the year 2013 goes to kkhan870 ;)
Cool .........Cool....................Cool .My dear young men!
When first waitletter was issued in last March ,all experts were surprised as CIC did such exercise first time This might be a computer glitch ,might be another adventure .Time will tell definite picture .

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello SMSH ... What about your case status ... It's working or not?

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
zeshananis said:
Guys this is a very hot topic .. I think everyone should check their online status. May be following line is available .. In my case it's LVO

" Your application and supporting documents were received by the Paris office. They are pending review"
I just checked mine after a very long time and it says Paris

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
I just checked mine after a very long time and it says Paris

Buddy be ready to get the updated documents request by Paris office through email ...

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
Buddy be ready to get the updated documents request by Paris office through email ...
One of 6to12 months holder has received following request from Paris office. He sent full docs in SEP 10

Dear Applicant, In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Your application number, indicated in reference above, remains the same. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
zeshananis said:
One of 6to12 months holder has received following request from Paris office. He sent full docs in SEP 10

Dear Applicant, In the interest of better workload distribution, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has transferred your application for permanent residence to our office for further processing.

Your application number, indicated in reference above, remains the same. Your application will be processed according to the date it was initially received. This transfer will not cause any delay.

From receipt of your application in our office, we assume responsibility for the processing of your application to its conclusion. Any correspondence directed to the previous visa office will remain unacknowledged.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below within 60 days.
Zeeshan. May be u should also tell people the following:

guy is from ISB, pakistan....Sep 2010 full docs (noc 0111)...processing date is May 2012.... Paris vo has told him that "do not contact us for 8 months, after sending these documents"....

Baaddddddd scene hai....unfair :( this is not looking good for remaining waiters...

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

guy is Sep 2010 full docs (noc 0111)...processing date is May 2012.... Paris vo has told him that "do not contact us for 8 months, after sending these documents"....

Baaddddddd scene hai....unfair :( this is not looking good for remaining waiters...

I'm very much worried about SMSH... He's inactive state for unlnown reason.... Dear please awake up and make some analysis on current afairs (Paris) :p

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Just received reply to my email query of 4th Feb that background checks are in progress. So at least updated docs stage is over.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

guy is Sep 2010 full docs (noc 0111)...processing date is May 2012.... Paris vo has told him that "do not contact us for 8 months, after sending these documents"....

another lolypop..........

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
jimmy page said:

hay bro, r u sure they started new wait letter of 8 months now after requesting updated docs and that is also from tour de france :eek:

who is the one got a request like that with full docs sep 2010??? pls clarify me, inbox the story bro :eek:

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
2calgary said:
another lolypop..........
I know....2014 scene..

Just scared of only one thing....out of this 100 K backlog FSW, 68 K people r MI-1....hope this is not some unfair tactic (jd mismatch type) to finish backlog..

Kher situation will be clear in March....hate this....all we can do is wait and see....may Allah help us all. Sigh...

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
I know....2014 scene..

Just scared of only one thing....out of this 100 K backlog FSW, 68 K people r MI-1....I hope this is not a new drama of some sort, like JD mismatch.. :(

Kher situation will be clear in March....hate this....all we can do is wait and see....
yup scary.....but dont worry , everything will be alright soon, behtar he ho ga InshaAllah

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
2calgary said:
yup scary.....but dont worry , everything will be alright soon, behtar he ho ga InshaAllah
Don't be scared every visa office has quota maybe the Paris visa office's visa quota get wasted due to few applications and LVO has more applicants than visa quota that's why they will transferred some cases there