Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
hsp402 said:
Yes visa office is London. Updated forms submitted december 4/2012. Medicals received 27 december/2012 via post in Canada. 60 days to complete medical and sent the immigration summary form. The form is computerized. However, i dont know whats the purpose of this form and when it is asked, is it routinely asked after medicals? is it asked at the end stage? Iam not sure and how is this different ffrom the updated forms
Don't worry dear. just complete and submit, it is just another format for the same info which you have already provided
Nothing to worry, insha Allah soon you will have the PPR

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
hsp402 said:
Yes visa office is London. Updated forms submitted december 4/2012. Medicals received 27 december/2012 via post in Canada. 60 days to complete medical and sent the immigration summary form. The form is computerized. However, i dont know whats the purpose of this form and when it is asked, is it routinely asked after medicals? is it asked at the end stage? Iam not sure and how is this different ffrom the updated forms
Congr. Dear just do the needful as directed by vo. the difference is, as u r already in Canada.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
Well, Look what the cat dragged in :) good u re here to defend yourself , kidding :) ....where the hell r u dude...we miss your interesting comments....lugta hai dost annual leaves per switzerland gya hua hai :)

P.s: jee jee...Eik lurka kitna khush ho ga, uglee 2 eids bhi pak mein mana ker :) tussi khush ho jao paa jee, saadi kher hai :)
Rehman Malik again switched off network in khi, I am here on ALs and busy with family.. Na yaar Eid ka Ab shoq kam hota ja raha hey as shocked twice in a month :( ...first incident u know, second happened on Wednesday, Was sitting in car with cousin, having nothing in pocket and snatchers came, put gun on chest to search but found nothing with me, cousin's S3 and wallet gone.... Bhai is feeler Kay baad koi shoq nai bacha, even am seriously thinking to move back to Lahore with my family

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Rehman Malik again switched off network in khi, I am here on ALs and busy with family.. Na yaar Eid ka Ab shoq kam hota ja raha hey as shocked twice in a month :( ...first incident u know, second happened on Wednesday, Was sitting in car with cousin, having nothing in pocket and snatchers came, put gun on chest to search but found nothing with me, cousin's S3 and wallet gone.... Bhai is feeler Kay baad koi shoq nai bacha, even am seriously thinking to move back to Lahore with my family
Lahore, Lahore aaa 8)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
God :( ...be careful dude...yea...things r bad in pak...expected to get worse with the passage of time :( anyways--may the Lord keep us, our family/friends/countrymen safe.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
Arsh Ali said:
Sorry to hear ,,,,,, shocked and pray for your safety.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Arsh Ali said:
May Allah protect all Pakistani from bad people. Amen

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Arsh Ali said:
Dear
May Almighty Allah Keep you and all of us in His protection.Believe me if it(security,sectariainsm,corruption) would not be here my homeland was the best place to live .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
sunasir said:
Dear
May Almighty Allah Keep you and all of us in His protection.Believe me if it(security,sectariainsm,corruption) would not be here my homeland was the best place to live .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Sunasir,
I absolutely agree with u, our country is the best place in the world, but we don't know when will end this tragic era.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Arsh Ali said:
so sad.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Allah hum sab per apna rahem karey. Ameen

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
dear all,
i got the following update on my ecase for my 2007 application. what does it mean?

"We started processing your application on January 12, 2007.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
sunnyincanada said:
dear all,
i got the following update on my ecase for my 2007 application. what does it mean?

"We started processing your application on January 12, 2007.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
Lookin at your last few msgs, it seems u launched 2 applications...

One application was launched in 2007....that application has been closed, accodring to the above ecas status.

Second application was launched in May 2010 (MI-1), and then full docs sent in Jan 2011, for which u received the "6-12 month wait letter" in April 2012.

You wrote:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 11, 2012.

So Am i I correct about the 2 applications?

If that's the case , they have closed your first application of 2007, and fee will be refunded to u, as all pre 2008 applications have been closed n application fee are being refunded.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-pre-feb-2008-applicant-t129167.0.html

Your second application of May 2010 (MI-1), for which u received the 6-12 month wait letter, is still under process, and that should end in a good news for u.

Hope I understood it correct. And have given the right answer.

P.s: one last thing. Your ecase for your second application is still "In Process", and same as what I pasted, right?

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
jimmy 100% correct. the ecase on the second application is the same as before. for the longest time i was fearing that when the 2007 application is cancelled the other one will also get cancelled.

regards.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
CANADIAN OCCUPATIONAL PROJECTION SYSTEM (COPS) .... UPDATED AS ON DEC-29-2012

JUST INPUT YOUR NOC AND FIND UPDATED HRSDC FUTURE LABOUR DEMAND.

http://www23.hrsdc.gc.ca/w.2lc.4m.2@-eng.jsp