Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
sunnyincanada said:
dear friend.
i sent a case related enquiry almost 7 days ago and still no response. the inquiry was simple to tell them about my new born. does it always take so long?
Was it an inquiry or an update related to the new born? Congratulations on the addition of a new member in the family...

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
hinnajamal said:
I have dropped an email to the CSI London. Lets see.
U sent an email or through the webform as a case specific enquiry?

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
PQR said:
i don't see anything new in minister's statement, he likes to play the same record again and again
What I think the new thing is the 55000 number of people including dependents to be admitted in 2013

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
kkhan870 said:
What I think the new thing is the 55000 number of people including dependents to be admitted in 2013
Hi All,

Pata nahin kin bhain chod NALAIKON kay palay par gaye hain. Iin three years they could not decide looking at very well 05 forms. Pata nahin Canada chal kaisay raha hay. But truth is Koi aur rasta bhee to nahin. Pakistan main in say bhee baray Bhain Chod hain. JAYEIN TO JAYEIN KAHAN. Had ho gaye hay yaar.

Meray khial main to hamaray say documents and then updated documents and then updated documents mangnay say behtar hay kay sub say pehlay KK Kenny Kuttay kay originals check kiya jayein. Mujhay to lagta hay kay us nay bhee hamaray MANs kee tarha FAKE Degree kee bhee photo copy (woh bhee colored) laga kay Canadian Immigration lee hui hay.

Baharhal moj karo mastee karo (waiay sorry for this. Agar yeah kar saktay hotay to Canada janay ka PANGA kyoun laitay). Phir bhee khush raho and like they say Every dog has his day Apna bhee din aye ga kyoun kay???????????????????????

KK ka bhee to din aya tha na and i understand that yo uall know what i mean by KK

HOR CHUPO is a Punjabi expression jo hamaray walleee situation kay liyay bola jata hay

Salam

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
sama2010 said:
Sorry but i can't understand your language ... can you write in english ?? ::)
Miss u will not understand because he is abusing in urdu to jason kenny .on ur request may be he starts abusing in english. :D

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gillani said:
Miss u will not understand because he is abusing in urdu to jason kenny .on ur request may be he starts abusing in english. :D
:)

Curmudgeon

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:16-09-2013, PPR2: 24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Got it on 01-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-12-2013
Hi Everyone! I am facing a weird problem while filling in and updating forms. Form IMM5562E Supplementary information Your Travels and form IMM5669E Schedule A background declaration are not working. Couldn't fill IMM5562E at all. The cursor simply doesn't go to spaces where I have to type. I could fill half of IMM5669E but the cursor doesn't go to the rest of the fields. I restarted my computer as well but to no effect. What to do? Plz help!

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Curmudgeon said:
Hi Everyone! I am facing a weird problem while filling in and updating forms. Form IMM5562E Supplementary information Your Travels and form IMM5669E Schedule A background declaration are not working. Couldn't fill IMM5562E at all. The cursor simply doesn't go to spaces where I have to type. I could fill half of IMM5669E but the cursor doesn't go to the rest of the fields. I restarted my computer as well but to no effect. What to do? Plz help!
In adobe, select signature option and add text to enter travel info... U must have selected any other tab then hand option... These are protected forms, gets protected once filled or moved from one system to other... Weird to handle adobe :)

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear Waiters,

i was just going through our list and found out something interesting, Jawwad ali submitted his FULL Docs on 01 Sep 2010 and he already got updated doc request on 24.10.12, strangely, Amjadbd submitted his FULL Docs on 01 Feb 2010 but have got and updated doc OR med request, although, Amjadbd submitted his FULL Docs 7 months early but still nothing for him, i am just trying to analyze the work patter of LVO, its unpredictable and strange. i request all regulars and seniors to comment on this issue. thanks.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
destination canada said:
Dear Waiters,

i was just going through our list and found out something interesting, Jawwad ali submitted his FULL Docs on 01 Sep 2010 and he already got updated doc request on 24.10.12, strangely, Amjadbd submitted his FULL Docs on 01 Feb 2010 but have got and updated doc OR med request, although, Amjadbd submitted his FULL Docs 7 months early but still nothing for him, i am just trying to analyze the work patter of LVO, its unpredictable and strange. i request all regulars and seniors to comment on this issue. thanks.
I think CIC is using the NOC priority and there is no other reason

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi all
Today I have dispatched updated forms, police certificates and RPRF via TCS. VO given 30 days time for updated forms and due to eid holidays, i received letter after 16 days. Lets see what happen next. Any applicant who received 6 to 12 month wait letter received medical after sending updated documents
Regard

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
destination canada said:
Dear Waiters,

Some of the applicants don't inform about their stuff they just get their things and don't share maybe amjadbd is one of them because I haven't seen any of his posts in months

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
sama2010 said:
LOOOOOL 8) OK if this is the case ... i don't want any English translation, leave it in Urdu ;) :D
Hello All,

Please don't misqoute me.
First thing is i am not abusing anybody (what are being taken as abuses are expressions in my language Punjabi and these have nothing to do with abuses)
Second thing is if e.g. i am abusing then i am not abusing any person
Thoz who understand punjabi could easily understand these are expressions for CRITICIZING the system

Look what we have done to ourselves?
Let me explain for thoze who just understand English with the below Analogy

In Pakistan, in the city of Gujrat there is a shrine (Dargah) thats called Shah Dola Shah. This is famous among infertile people. Infertile means who can not bear a baby. Majority of the women go there and commit that if Shah Dola blesses them with a baby (which Shah Dola Can not) the first one shall be donated for the Shrine.

There is a berry tree (local berry). After prayers every woman stands under the tree with her veil spread between two arms. If the leaf falls down to his veil from the tree its a gaurantee that she shall bear the child. Once that is born they give it to the Shrine.

Those who live in Pakistan and have come across these children they know what they look like. These have very small heads and they stay their whole lives like this and their job for the rest of the life is to go with their (administrator) in this case (Agent working on our applications appointed by the Canadian Government) and BEG arond all the day long. The whole earning goes to the SHRINE (The F******* Baustards). All such kids dont have a name but ''Shah Dola's Rats''.

They are in every city, town, village of Pakistan and their job is to wake up with their Admins every day (each has been assigned one guard) and walk around in the streets and BEG Money. They dont ask a question at all no matter what.

Few years ago it was discovered by some journalists (the ones who care) that when a Shah Dola's rat is born he/she was born like a normal baby. The shrine administrators devised a way of shrinking their brain growth and to keep them mentally a child (and that was years and years ago) and to give them their RAT like appearance. This involves tightning their heads (Right from the first day once they are delivered to the shrine) in IRON Claws which limits brain and skull growth.

Same is the case with this Canadian Immigration. I have been reading through threads and found lots of interesting things couple of which are

-People have stopped going for kids (to be explicit so that everyone could understand alike) stopped going to bed least not they bear a baby that could delay their appliction progress

-People have kept money in Bank accounts since last 3 4 years no matter how urgent they need these and beg around in the forums asking questions ''I have to make a payment for my house lease or certain such issues and can not touch the money in the bank as Canadian Immigration process will be slowed''

-Whenever the agents ask for any thing new people start tunning across forums to sort out that thing and literally beg for a solution

-People don't speak on the forums they are scared or have RAT heads though this forum or any other forum is not owned by Canadians. They dont express their feelings least not the Immigration is denied or slowed down. I have read even comments where people advise others please don't say this as Canadian Government Officials visit these sites and make note of such things.

-People put their (To be newly borns) on stake by going for X-Rays with Lead Shields on so that their Immigration progress is not effected and guess what the Administrators even despite this keep hold of their cases untill that BABY is born and is no more a burden (on Canadian Economy).

AND WHAT NOT???????????????????????????????????????

Like Shah Dola's RATS though WE ARE NOT (We are literate)

-We never challenged this F***********(SAMA this means Fucking) immigration system
-No body questioned the creditability of this system
-No body even dared to ask this KK thing (Jason Kenny) who is in this role since years and is SLAUGHTERING the whole system and exploiting the applicants.
-No one even challenged his credentials that ''HOW SUCH AN INCOMPETENT PERSON BECAME at first place a citizen of Canada and above all a MINISTER (Though i think the MINISTERS around the world share the common property of being Incompetent and mentally retarded)
-No one challenges why the agents is asking us for filling out all the forms from anew after three years
-No one challenges the competence of these agents that why they are not capable of deciding an application with briliantly filled forms in three years
-No one dares to think if this system is so screwed and has been designed by the CANADIANS then what about the other systems workig in their country
-No one dares to think why we WALK, TALK, SLEEP, EAT Canadian Immigration

-The whole land is of ALLAH's or GOD's or Bhagwan's then why these CANADIANS have become our GODs WHY?

BTW I am no exception to all this. Having said that, i would like all to pay attention to this fact that i once sent such a letter to the office of this KK thing and am yet waiting for a reply. I wrote such article to couple of Canadian news papers as well but no luck yet

But question is why we are doing this? To go to another place which does not seems promising as far rights are concrened. Rather it looks like same like our own country?

IS IT THAT WE TOO ARE ''SHAH DOLA SHAH's RATS''???????????????????????????????? Think

Hopefully this will clarify many issues raised in my first post (in Punjabi that some of the English could not understand)

I shall be going now as I am not an English and am running short of words.

But i would like to take a promise from you all that once you reach their (which you will Allah Willing) please try to challenge and change this once you are settled there for the coming generations

I shall now take your leave

Thanks and Regards

Cuccoo and i am a guy not a Girl

Salam