Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
SMSH said:
Hello All,
Finally I found a way to talk live chat in group and where we can see how many of us are online , no registration required, keep whatever name on evey login....just click on below link to see if its working.....I am waiting for someone to make a test
I hope it will be very helpfull. Please keep this link in your favourites as back o this forum failure.....
http://xat.com/Thoz_who_got_6_12_months_wait_letter
Thank you SMSH for your time and effort. A +1 for your effort. This is cool especially as no registration required. We gotta save this link somewhere within the forum so that all those who missed the link or join the forum later should be able to see it too. All of us have to make it a point to log into this chat room as soon as you log into the Forum so that we all can make the best use of this platform.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

First, I’m glad to share news that today I received mail from London VO asking to submit updated documents to proceed further with my application. Since it is most awaited correspondence from VO, I’m happy that my case is still alive. Kindly note my case belongs to M1 category of FSW. I applied in March 2010 without consultant & currently my case is in process.
Now, the situation is that I emailed London VO back in Sep-12 about birth of my son in Aug-12 & requested to advise me how to update my application. They replied after 8 days of sending my email and asked the followings for update and no time limit is given.

•processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
•your child’s birth certificate
•copy of your child’s valid passport
•4 recent photographs of your child
•updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

Since this reply, I’m actively busy in arranging all of above mentioned & except child’s passport, everything is ready now. Getting passport in Pakistan specially in Hajj season when there is heavy workload on passport issuing authority takes not less than 30- 40 days even if I apply on Urgent basis. Also there are upcoming Eid holidays due from 26th of this month till 29th. So, my son’s passport can’t be ready before end of next month at least.

Whereas, in today’s mail, London VO has asked me to submit the followings within 30 days from the date of this letter (which is 15th of this month).

• updated IMM0008 Generic form
• updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for me and spouse
• Schedule A Background/Declaration form for me and spouse
• Updated police certificates
• Fund evidence
• 2 recent photographs of each family member
• IMM5562E-Travel form

The problem is with IMM0008 Generic form where I need passport number of my newly born son to complete this form.
Here I need your advices as I think I have three following options to proceed with any one of them,

1. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” without updating forms with information of newly born baby and send later baby’s documents with updated forms when his passport arrives.

2. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” with updating forms with information of newly born baby (but leaving his passport number asking column marked with No) and write them is separate attached paper the reason of this.

3. Write case specific query to them right now explaining the situation & request to extend time of submission of all documents till we receive my newly born son’s passport.

So, please advise what option should I adopt & why.

I will be greatly thankful to all of you.

Regards,
Salman.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
phdmaker said:
Hello there,

First, I'm glad to share news that today I received mail from London VO asking to submit updated documents to proceed further with my application. Since it is most awaited correspondence from VO, I'm happy that my case is still alive. Kindly note my case belongs to M1 category of FSW. I applied in March 2010 without consultant & currently my case is in process.
Now, the situation is that I emailed London VO back in Sep-12 about birth of my son in Aug-12 & requested to advise me how to update my application. They replied after 8 days of sending my email and asked the followings for update and no time limit is given.

•your child's birth certificate
•copy of your child's valid passport
•updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

Since this reply, I'm actively busy in arranging all of above mentioned & except child's passport, everything is ready now. Getting passport in Pakistan specially in Hajj season when there is heavy workload on passport issuing authority takes not less than 30- 40 days even if I apply on Urgent basis. Also there are upcoming Eid holidays due from 26th of this month till 29th. So, my son's passport can't be ready before end of next month at least.

Whereas, in today's mail, London VO has asked me to submit the followings within 30 days from the date of this letter (which is 15th of this month).

• Fund evidence
• IMM5562E-Travel form

The problem is with IMM0008 Generic form where I need passport number of my newly born son to complete this form.
Here I need your advices as I think I have three following options to proceed with any one of them,

1. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” without updating forms with information of newly born baby and send later baby's documents with updated forms when his passport arrives.

2. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” with updating forms with information of newly born baby (but leaving his passport number asking column marked with No) and write them is separate attached paper the reason of this.

3. Write case specific query to them right now explaining the situation & request to extend time of submission of all documents till we receive my newly born son's passport.

Regards,
Salman.
I would say abide by the 30 day deadline and write a good cover letter along with your documents explaining the situation and send them the receipt of the application for the passport

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
I would say abide by the 30 day deadline and write a good cover letter along with your documents explaining the situation and send them the receipt of the application for the passport
Thanks for your reply sir.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
phdmaker said:
Hello there,

First, I'm glad to share news that today I received mail from London VO asking to submit updated documents to proceed further with my application. Since it is most awaited correspondence from VO, I'm happy that my case is still alive. Kindly note my case belongs to M1 category of FSW. I applied in March 2010 without consultant & currently my case is in process.

Since this reply, I'm actively busy in arranging all of above mentioned & except child's passport, everything is ready now. Getting passport in Pakistan specially in Hajj season when there is heavy workload on passport issuing authority takes not less than 30- 40 days even if I apply on Urgent basis. Also there are upcoming Eid holidays due from 26th of this month till 29th. So, my son's passport can't be ready before end of next month at least.

Whereas, in today's mail, London VO has asked me to submit the followings within 30 days from the date of this letter (which is 15th of this month).

• Fund evidence
• IMM5562E-Travel form

1. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” without updating forms with information of newly born baby and send later baby's documents with updated forms when his passport arrives.

3. Write case specific query to them right now explaining the situation & request to extend time of submission of all documents till we receive my newly born son's passport.

Regards,
Salman.
Dear Salman bhai,

Congratulations on getting the document update request and on the birth of your son.

Out of the three options you have mentioned here, in my personal opinion, the second option is ideal because, it is in your best interest that CIC should process your application on time. However, getting a travel document like passport is not in your hands and is time consuming. So, you have to honor CIC request as well as save your application. If you write a short letter to CIC explaining the delay in issue of passport ,while you submit all the remaining documents, I am sure they will understand and give you some time extension. Yes, it may delay the whole process by another month or so. But, if you simply request for time extension, they may not be very happy about it nor entertain you. Not responding and waiting for all documents to arrive may end up in CIC closing your case citing - not interested in pursuing application!!! Hence, in my personal opinion, second option with an explanation letter should help you. Other members, please comment. Thanks

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASK said:
Dear Salman bhai,

Congratulations on getting the document update request and on the birth of your son.

Out of the three options you have mentioned here, in my personal opinion, the second option is ideal because, it is in your best interest that CIC should process your application on time. However, getting a travel document like passport is not in your hands and is time consuming. So, you have to honor CIC request as well as save your application. If you write a short letter to CIC explaining the delay in issue of passport ,while you submit all the remaining documents, I am sure they will understand and give you some time extension. Yes, it may delay the whole process by another month or so. But, if you simply request for time extension, they may not be very happy about it nor entertain you. Not responding and waiting for all documents to arrive may end up in CIC closing your case citing - not interested in pursuing application!!! Hence, in my personal opinion, second option with an explanation letter should help you. Other members, please comment. Thanks
Dear brother,

I am obliged to you for going through my query & kind advise.

I believe it best among all but I will wait for other good members to respond as well.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Congrats Phd, good news for you there !!
In my opinion, you should send CSI explaining the circumstances - they'll forsure extend your timeframe as this is something that is not in your control.
Reason being if you send incomplete application - it'll be more delays and they won't touch it until you send them complete info ..... so before anything, shoot an email asking them for more time....they should be ok to give extension as i have seen it happended before.

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
ahmadtajwer said:
In my opinion, you should send CSI explaining the circumstances - they'll forsure extend your timeframe as this is something that is not in your control.
Reason being if you send incomplete application - it'll be more delays and they won't touch it until you send them complete info ..... so before anything, shoot an email asking them for more time....they should be ok to give extension as i have seen it happended before.

Hello ASK,

Once again its me with one more question. They think they have designed perfect forms this time. But you know what IT SUCKS

On IMM0008 Generic form they have asked for children

Do you have any National Identity Document?

Its easy to say yes
Because in pakistan B form is issued that has a number (Just like ID Card number for adults)

BUT it does not have any end date (like adults)

What to write here?

Any ideas

Anyone can reply

Regards

Azam

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
cuccoo0 said:
Hello ASK,

Once again its me with one more question. They think they have designed perfect forms this time. But you know what IT SUCKS

On IMM0008 Generic form they have asked for children

Do you have any National Identity Document?

Its easy to say yes
Because in pakistan B form is issued that has a number (Just like ID Card number for adults)

BUT it does not have any end date (like adults)

What to write here?

Any ideas

Anyone can reply

Regards

Azam
Sorry once agian its me

Forgot to ask

Any idea how to pay RPRF while in UK

Yaar please give me an easy idea as mind is already like a pumpkin

Regards

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
cuccoo0 said:
Sorry once agian its me

Forgot to ask

Any idea how to pay RPRF while in UK

Yaar please give me an easy idea as mind is already like a pumpkin

Regards
No idea how to pay rprf from london....May be u can post your question on the british wait letter holders forum:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696959&page=113

Or try the 'pakistan application forum' as there are some good/senior members there too :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.40320.html

Meanwhile, Go to some good UK bank or money changer and check with them..Just make sure the draft has the canadian bank's complete address with postal code on it...(Feel weird/stupid telling u all this, since u are the one who lives in UK, not me :) )

Also, bout child s B form....just my idea... The B form does have an issue date...but the expiry date is missing, right????? So if u re asking for the expiry date of your child s B form, it will be his 18 th birthday. But take more opinions since I'm not 100 % sure. .

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
ahmadtajwer said:
Agreed...

@ phdmaker: keep trying to make docs asap but shoot csi NOW....they will extend...I know someone whose daughter got the TB re-medical....vo gave them 30 days to send the results back....Hameed Lateef Hospital told them the tb sputum test results comes in 2 months atleast....he emailed vo to extend deadline to 3 months....they extended the dead line to 3 months (what he had requested)....so shoot CSI...and ask politely n explain the situation...and hopefully they will extend...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
Agreed...

@ phdmaker: keep trying to make docs asap but shoot csi NOW....they will extend...I know someone whose daughter got the TB re-medical....vo gave them 30 days to send the results back....Hameed Lateef Hospital told them the tb sputum test results comes in 2 months atleast....he emailed vo to extend deadline to 3 months....they extended the dead line to 3 months (what he had requested)....so shoot CSI...and ask politely n explain the situation...and hopefully they will extend...
Agreed as sending anything incomplete is not appropriate and u better correspond, and do it ASAP. In the meanwhile, keep working on things that u can arrange.. This will help as if they reply to send rest than the ones u can't, u r prepared for it...my opinion as if u do not inform them prior and they get to know this on getting ur docs in hand, God knows which BFD they will enter
So try for 3rd and prepare for second option :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
phdmaker said:
Hello there,

• Fund evidence
• IMM5562E-Travel form

Regards,
Salman.
AOA,
I have a solution for you insha Allah this will be acceptable for you and will bring good news soon.

1. Send CSI to extend the validity and explain the problem, if you get it then you have official extension and this is an excellent work that you submit all docs together with the new deadline.
2. In case of no response no need to send the reminder, keep everything ready other than your childs passport according to 30 days deadline, for mail delivery calculate & make sure use Fedex/DHL with express service and count the public holidays if any in Pak/UK so it should reach there within the deadline as per CIC target date.
3. Submit your all documents, and for missing documents, make a print out of the confirmation email if you have received while making CSI and if not just mention the date and PST time and they will find it. Give this as a reference that I have requested earlier but no extension was granted, however, please find attached all updated forms & docs & and request to grant extension for ......this much time ( Ask for minimum time)
I hope this information/idea may help you,
Wassalam,

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
SMSH said:
Thanks to everyone almost 7 members have joined the chat room so far....
So happy that it working even I was not logged on....so request all people when you have private time
also login to chat session to see how many are online and someone can help some body live
As time is only 30 days from CIC....we need strong bonding,,,as many of us are not using consultants....
Just Click on below link to Join the chat without registration, you should change your name and keep as same in the Forum
http://xat.com/Thoz_who_got_6_12_months_wait_letter