+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
K_S said:
Hi..........
i m also a "VIRTUAL waite letter" holder.............hahahhaha and waiting for MR
Many many congrates to all those who recieved MR and update request

best wishes
Hahaha "virtual" waiter......Well, look at the bright side :

Unlike us waiters who r not sure whether they ll get MR or updated docs, U can be sure that u ll get MR, since u ve already sent updated docs...:) so u re one step ahead :)

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMSH said:
AOA,
I have a solution for you insha Allah this will be acceptable for you and will bring good news soon.

1. Send CSI to extend the validity and explain the problem, if you get it then you have official extension and this is an excellent work that you submit all docs together with the new deadline.
2. In case of no response no need to send the reminder, keep everything ready other than your childs passport according to 30 days deadline, for mail delivery calculate & make sure use Fedex/DHL with express service and count the public holidays if any in Pak/UK so it should reach there within the deadline as per CIC target date.
3. Submit your all documents, and for missing documents, make a print out of the confirmation email if you have received while making CSI and if not just mention the date and PST time and they will find it. Give this as a reference that I have requested earlier but no extension was granted, however, please find attached all updated forms & docs & and request to grant extension for ......this much time ( Ask for minimum time)
I hope this information/idea may help you,
Wassalam,
JazakAllah brother.

Thanks for this detailed reply. I'm also planning for same strategy.

Take care.

Allah (SWT) bless you.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Agreed as sending anything incomplete is not appropriate and u better correspond, and do it ASAP. In the meanwhile, keep working on things that u can arrange.. This will help as if they reply to send rest than the ones u can't, u r prepared for it...my opinion as if u do not inform them prior and they get to know this on getting ur docs in hand, God knows which BFD they will enter
So try for 3rd and prepare for second option :)
Thanks for your time to reply.

JazakAllah

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Congrats Phd, good news for you there !!
In my opinion, you should send CSI explaining the circumstances - they'll forsure extend your timeframe as this is something that is not in your control.
Reason being if you send incomplete application - it'll be more delays and they won't touch it until you send them complete info ..... so before anything, shoot an email asking them for more time....they should be ok to give extension as i have seen it happended before.
Thanks to you as well.

JazakAlllah

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Agreed...

@ phdmaker: keep trying to make docs asap but shoot csi NOW....they will extend...I know someone whose daughter got the TB re-medical....vo gave them 30 days to send the results back....Hameed Lateef Hospital told them the tb sputum test results comes in 2 months atleast....he emailed vo to extend deadline to 3 months....they extended the dead line to 3 months (what he had requested)....so shoot CSI...and ask politely n explain the situation...and hopefully they will extend...
Thanks Jimmy my friend :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
phdmaker said:
JazakAllah brother.

Thanks for this detailed reply. I'm also planning for same strategy.

Take care.

Allah (SWT) bless you.
Always remember in your prayers...

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
cuccoo0 said:
Sorry once agian its me

Forgot to ask

Any idea how to pay RPRF while in UK

Yaar please give me an easy idea as mind is already like a pumpkin

Regards
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Hope it helps

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Aoa jigs
Alhmdllah got meds and updated doc's request...............right now on mobile, will send u details in night........:)

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAY said:
Aoa jigs
Alhmdllah got meds and updated doc's request...............right now on mobile, will send u details in night........:)
I'm the first congratulating u dear.

Best wishes.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
WAY said:
Aoa jigs
congrates.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
congrats................

WAY said:
Aoa jigs

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
phdmaker said:
Hello there,

First, I'm glad to share news that today I received mail from London VO asking to submit updated documents to proceed further with my application. Since it is most awaited correspondence from VO, I'm happy that my case is still alive. Kindly note my case belongs to M1 category of FSW. I applied in March 2010 without consultant & currently my case is in process.
Now, the situation is that I emailed London VO back in Sep-12 about birth of my son in Aug-12 & requested to advise me how to update my application. They replied after 8 days of sending my email and asked the followings for update and no time limit is given.

•processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
•your child's birth certificate
•copy of your child's valid passport
•4 recent photographs of your child
•updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

Since this reply, I'm actively busy in arranging all of above mentioned & except child's passport, everything is ready now. Getting passport in Pakistan specially in Hajj season when there is heavy workload on passport issuing authority takes not less than 30- 40 days even if I apply on Urgent basis. Also there are upcoming Eid holidays due from 26th of this month till 29th. So, my son's passport can't be ready before end of next month at least.

Whereas, in today's mail, London VO has asked me to submit the followings within 30 days from the date of this letter (which is 15th of this month).

• updated IMM0008 Generic form
• updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for me and spouse
• Schedule A Background/Declaration form for me and spouse
• Updated police certificates
• Fund evidence
• 2 recent photographs of each family member
• IMM5562E-Travel form

The problem is with IMM0008 Generic form where I need passport number of my newly born son to complete this form.
Here I need your advices as I think I have three following options to proceed with any one of them,

1. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” without updating forms with information of newly born baby and send later baby's documents with updated forms when his passport arrives.

2. Send all required documents as per “document request mail” with updating forms with information of newly born baby (but leaving his passport number asking column marked with No) and write them is separate attached paper the reason of this.

3. Write case specific query to them right now explaining the situation & request to extend time of submission of all documents till we receive my newly born son's passport.

So, please advise what option should I adopt & why.

I will be greatly thankful to all of you.

Regards,
Salman.
Dear Salman Bro,

As promised, I checked your case with my consultant today. They advised to send all the documents requested by CIC with the copy of passport application acknowledgement / receipt issued by authorities as an evidence for your claim. Don't send the original acknowledgement as you may need it later to obtain the passport. Everything else as discussed before. They said, the chances are that with the medicals, they might ask again to submit the bio-page of your new born son since you are not submitting it now. Inshah Allah, all goes well, you'll soon get baby's passport and medicals soon after.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
WAY said:
Aoa jigs
Congrats WAY bro...my prediction of MR rain for 6-12 months wait letter holders seems to be coming true soon...Arsh Ali bhai will have to do overtime to keep the list up to date!!!

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010