+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sttaq said:
Good news for you. I called them as well and spoke to the rudest guy on this planet. He did not even ask me my name or application number. He asked me if I have called before - I said yes - then asked me what response did I get last time - I told them that my bg in progress - he then went on to tell me that he will give me the same response and everyones bg check takes different time and blah blah...

and why did you have to pay application fee twice?
You should not tell them as they dont keep records for when you called last time, i always said i called long time ago even i dont rember when,then they open your applicatin,n sorry i paid for medical twice for me n for my spouse

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
KimJowan said:
This is a scary thing. What is the cause of delay? Did they ask for additional docs from you?
Not sure about the delay ...but guess it could be my experience of consulting Government on some IT Projects !!

Yes they asked me for new set of medicals on 20th July which I submitted in 3-4 days ...post that no communication.

DylB

Oct 13, 2016
I have read that a lot of people have had to submit fresh medicals after a year. Is this the case even when you have passed your first medical? Also, is there no way you can ask CIC for an indulgence to extend the validity of your medicals for a further period?

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
DylB said:
I have read that a lot of people have had to submit fresh medicals after a year. Is this the case even when you have passed your first medical? Also, is there no way you can ask CIC for an indulgence to extend the validity of your medicals for a further period?
My AOR was Jan 11th. SgVO
Today I recived a message to submit the medical exams even if I submitted all results with my application.
Did any of you experience the same?
I also sent an enquiry to CIC in order to clarify.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Martucha said:
My AOR was Jan 11th. SgVO
Today I recived a message to submit the medical exams even if I submitted all results with my application.
Did any of you experience the same?
I also sent an enquiry to CIC in order to clarify.
Hello Martucha brother, you might received a request for Re-medical as your previous medical report would only be valid for 1 year.

Thanks

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
sharma1990 said:
Guys whoever want to call , call them today they ,long weekend ahead they are talking so nic today, i called today and she told me ao nicley that ,sir they just waiting for yor medical result and they they will issue you visas right away
Fingers crossed! That's a really good news for you and for rest of us waiting too. :p

Hoping the same for Dreamcanada16, tocanadawego, taekwondo, ...!

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Fingers crossed! That's a really good news for you and for rest of us waiting too. :p

I don't understand why you hope for the best for just Dreamcanada16, tocanadawego, taekwondo.

Arent we important for this group. I am waiting for my PR for the last 14 months too. Doesn't that matter? Stop distinguishing between them and us.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
hemantanna555 said:
I don't understand why you hope for the best for just Dreamcanada16, tocanadawego, taekwondo.

Arent we important for this group. I am waiting for my PR for the last 14 months too. Doesn't that matter? Stop distinguishing between them and us.
OMG easy easy. We wish u and everyone on this forum and world who has applied get PPR. And friends make a rule plz dont wish with few names(someone get hurt) eaither u name all :eek: :eek: :eek: or use word all ;D ;D ;D ;D

All d best

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Fatemeh Njm said:

Oh sorry before i forget thanks for your wishes.

I wish u and all get PPR soon :D :D :D

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fatemeh Njm said:

I am pretty sure that the red color above meant all of us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
hemantanna555 said:

Really easy! I don't know everyone waiting more than 6 months here and I just could remember those names (use IDs). what I meant was all of us, specially those who are waiting more than 1 year, including you.

I know the feeling, it's really frustrating. I completely understand you and everyone here coz I just hit 8 months. So just be patient and keep hope alive. Really hoping all of you waiting more than one year get PPR before I get it. ;)

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Oh sorry before i forget thanks for your wishes.

I wish u and all get PPR soon :D :D :D
Thanks and I hope so! :)

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
linandzou said:
I am pretty sure that the red color above meant all of us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey linandzou, the friend from March thread ;)

Of course the red color meant all of us ;) ;) ;) ;)

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hemantanna555 said:

I have also completed ten months....don't know how many more to go.
It's indeed very frustrating .Lets hope everybody waiting beyond the normal processing time gets the golden mail soon

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
I had been so distressed during waiting so I decided to take a three-week vocation abroad. The long-awaited golden email arrived just a few hours after I hopped on the plane and was only found by me on my return last week. Yes, the PPRRRRRR!!!

I would like to sincerely thank you guys for all the advice and accompany during these 9 months. My complete timeline is as follows:

FSW Outland (No PNP)
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 29 Jan 2016
Eligibility review started and Medical passed: early Feb
Background check in progress: 6 July
CSIS to return the background check result to IRCC: 1 September
PPR: 27 Oct 2016

Many of you who have been stuck at the background check are curious about whether it helps to contact the CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) and send their reply to IRCC, I would like to share my experience here.

From my numerous research on various forums relating to Canada immigration, I found that many people (those under the normal 6-month timeline) received PPR right after (a day up to a few weeks) their BC changed to “in progress”, and from their gcms note, this “a day up to a few weeks” is merely waiting in queue for a final review/visa printing queue. I seriously think that we (for the reason of military record, government working background, nationality, and whatsoever) were picked up by IRCC and referred to CSIS to do a DEEPER check. Once you are “picked up”, the application goes to an unpredictable route deviated from the normal track.

I fax my request of my “security check status” to CSIS (followed the instruction here: https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php#bm02) and received their reply in two weeks, informing me that my security was already completed and sent back to IRCC.

Then, I sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the CSIS reply and politely “questioned” why nothing has been updated on my application even if my background check was completed.

A few days later I received a reply:
"Your application is currently in queue for a review. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum."

This email, I believe, gives you information about your “real status” because I have seen many other versions of reply in the same circumstance. If you receive some standard email reply like mine, I believe it is really only the matter of time: for an immigration officer to do a final review; if you got reply as “waiting for the reply from a third party”, “need to do some further verification”, the application may take longer and you may have to resolve other issues.

And a week later I got the PPR. It may be a time coincidence or my “questioning email” did trigger them to have a look at my application. I don’t know. But from my experience, no harm to get your CSIS security check status and know more about your application status. My thinking was, well, if I eventually had to do a “writ of mandamus”, this kind of record would back me up as I have taken every reasonably practicable step to follow up on my application and did my best to avoid any delay from my side.

This is my own speculation. If you have any questions, I am happy to help.

Wish everyone here good luck and psychological wellness in this journey!!!