+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
NKKD Hortons said:
Did you read this guys. Minister Kenney condemns anti-immigrant posters in Calgary.

Calgary is my destination. I was so upset when I read this statement. I am sure all or some of those protestors had a parent/grand parent who immigrated to Canada in the past for a better life and I just can't see why we should not if we are offering to contribute towards improving their economy.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/statements/2011/2011-08-01a.asp
Thanks for sharing NKKD Hortons - Not a surprise that the settled immigrants are now seeing the influx as a pain ! - I saw it in the UK too :(

Sanity

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
jeca said:
Do check with your banks, as soon as I get further confirmation, I'll let you know
OK today I got the news that my BD was NOT cashed yet. I had my doubts since they were charging the 1st week of July :(
There was a misunderstanding in the bank, and after the 3rd time my mom went to confirm, they told her it wasn't cashed yet.

So I'm in the same boat as many of you, keeping my fingers crossed, I hope to get good news by next week (if they start charging the 2nd week of July)

Cheers to all

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
BinLaden said:
Am I eligible to apply? 8)
WoW...........
If thats ur name
Certainly not................

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
jeca said:
OK today I got the news that my BD was NOT cashed yet. I had my doubts since they were charging the 1st week of July :(
There was a misunderstanding in the bank, and after the 3rd time my mom went to confirm, they told her it wasn't cashed yet.

So I'm in the same boat as many of you, keeping my fingers crossed, I hope to get good news by next week (if they start charging the 2nd week of July)

Cheers to all
See everone who called me a pessimist
Told you that this was a case of misunderstanding..............

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
See everone who called me a pessimist
Told you that this was a case of misunderstanding..............
Yes Ravi.. You are vindicated .. the truth always prevails... :) Lets make a peaceful and tranquil world...

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
for Ravi & grimreaper

"You become what you think about most.. But you also attract what you think about most." - John Assaraf

Start thinking positively, it will not only help you both, but the rest of the members in the forum ;)

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Wonderlust said:
Cow....Ravi....Grim......kudos to you guys for keeping the spirits up. I was in splits reading your responses to each other :D Love you sense of humour!!
Cow u can add one more nomination.
I think we have had lot of +ve comments for our humour.........

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2012; Recieved: TBA
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
Ravi_07 said:
Cow u can add one more nomination.
I think we have had lot of +ve comments for our humour.........
Woowieee ;) how Re u guys doin...still confused?

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Woowieee ;) how Re u guys doin...still confused?
Today we are celebrating the completion of 1 week of confusion.. it was exactly a week ago Ravi flagged the disparity in apps received and CC charged.. :)

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Twice...once for noble prize in googlin!!!, second for noble prize in 'Interesting' mathematics!!!!!!
IELTS Request
grimreaper said:
Today we are celebrating the completion of 1 week of confusion.. it was exactly a week ago Ravi flagged the disparity in apps received and CC charged.. :)
U are talking about being confused...am becoming mentally sick thinking of all the running ard I had to do to get docs in order n still not being sure of outcome....which I will only know in few months time!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Mycoweatsgrass said:
U are talking about being confused...am becoming mentally sick thinking of all the running ard I had to do to get docs in order n still not being sure of outcome....which I will only know in few months time!
I understand.. think of doing it twice as in my case.. I also changed my job after the app was returned last year.. it caused more work this year...

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mycoweatsgrass said:
We all r in the same boat. Most of us tried applying last year, but cudnt. We tried getting our documents running here n thr, goin to Govt offices, trying to get our documents, getting it notarized, etc. One long year of wait and running. If now we dont make to the cap, it is goin to be a big disappointment.

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
grimreaper said:
I understand.. think of doing it twice as in my case.. I also changed my job after the app was returned last year.. it caused more work this year...
Yup I know....i wud like to believe am still in...u too keep the faith. Rest is fate.

Mycoweatsgrass

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Viz said:
We all r in the same boat. Most of us tried applying last year, but cudnt. We tried getting our documents running here n thr, goin to Govt offices, trying to get our documents, getting it notarized, etc. One long year of wait and running. If now we dont make to the cap, it is goin to be a big disappointment.
Viz Ur chances are bright..ur app reached much earlier..just hang in there...

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mycoweatsgrass said:
Viz Ur chances are bright..ur app reached much earlier..just hang in there...

CIC new Update

1122 336