+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
NKKD Hortons said:
I cannot relax as I did not submit my birth certificate. I only submitted alternate documents like parents affidavit, 10th class certificate and proof of birth certificate from consulate general of India. Hence, the anxiety is mounting.
In that case
Welcome aboard on the ship of tensions.

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
NKKD Hortons said:
Check this out! You have a competitor.

A bit of math here from my end if you haven't already read this post. I went through the spread sheet for applicants after 26 June 2010. I found a total of 515 forum members in the spread sheet where as 13000/20000 were received last year by CIO. Looking at this I understand that less than 3% of the applicants are forum members which is really low bcoz people could have chosen an agent to send in their application and came across the need to be part of this forum. Now, I looked at applicants sent in July 2011 spread sheet. I see about 95 forum members have sent out their applications which means the CIO could have roughly received 3166 applications (projected to be complete if all the 95 forum members make it into their respective cap). Only 6 cc charged out of 632 completed by CIO which is approx 1% of total completed if we assume that 'complete' means cc charged. If you did not understand this, it is b'coz you are a manager and not a mathematician and you are not eligible for a nomination.
On that basis, I am a Manager :)
Regards,
Navdeep

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
NKKD Hortons said:
I cannot relax as I did not submit my birth certificate. I only submitted alternate documents like parents affidavit, 10th class certificate and proof of birth certificate from consulate general of India. Hence, the anxiety is mounting.
In that case, I would advise you to go today and get your BC from the local governmental agency, most of the rejection that happened last year was for this same reason, please do not mistake me that I'm trying to scare you. The reason that I'm saying this is that if they send it back and you have the doc at hand then there may be still a chance to send it back b4 the cap is full. You can check with RKC who underwent a similar situation last year

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
NKKD Hortons said:
I am not aware of your VO, but if you had mentioned New Delhi VO, your 10th Certificate would have been accepted as Birth Certificate. I hope they will consider your Proof of Birth certificate from CGI. Gud Luck :)

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Cow....Ravi....Grim......kudos to you guys for keeping the spirits up. I was in splits reading your responses to each other :D Love you sense of humour!!

NKKD - if your VO is New Delhi, your 10th certificate will do for "proof of birth"! Isnt it wierd.....here you are sending in your application to migrate to a new country and start a new life....and they want a proof that you are alive....you were "born" rather ;-) If you weren't "born"...."who" is sending in the application? Whatever!!!

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Grim - Could you please share the process and the contact for getting BC. Since I have time, thought I might give it a shot even though I have been told by my agency that 10th certificate would do.

Await your response.

Thnks

R

RKC

Wonderlust said:
Cow....Ravi....Grim......kudos to you guys for keeping the spirits up. I was in splits reading your responses to each other :D Love you sense of humour!!

NKKD - if your VO is New Delhi, your 10th certificate will do for "proof of birth"! Isnt it wierd.....here you are sending in your application to migrate to a new country and start a new life....and they want a proof that you are alive....you were "born" rather ;-) If you weren't "born"...."who" is sending in the application? Whatever!!!
Birth Certificate just doesn't prove that you were born(your parents are enough proof for that) but it also confirms your birth date, your parents name ,your name & your country of nationality/ citizenship by birth.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Wonderlust said:
Grim - Could you please share the process and the contact for getting BC. Since I have time, thought I might give it a shot even though I have been told by my agency that 10th certificate would do.

Await your response.

Thnks
do not believe these agencies.. I personally am the best example for that...
I presume that you are from India then:
If you are from a city, go to the corporation office or the municipality... If you are from a rural area go to the village or taluka office and get..
From the village/taluka office u get it in 7-10 days.. but in cities they usually have huge backlog of similar requests and for me it took 3 months as I'd got it through a corporation...

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you for your enquiry.

Unfortunately, we are only allowed to issue one personal copy of the IELTS result per candidate. However, forwarding of your IELTS result directly to institutions can be requested as long as your result is still valid.

To know the procedure, please click on this link http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines-common-take-an-exam-ielts-test-takers-what-happen-after-the-test.htm

I hope this is of assistance. Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to send us an e-mail.

Sincerely,

Justine Tiro

How can I request for additional copies of my IELTS results?

We can forward copies of your IELTS results or the IELTS Test Result Form (TRF) to institutions and organisations following submission of a request form. Candidates who avail of the paid courier service will be given a tracking or air waybill number to confirm delivery of the TRF. Results will be forwarded within one week of receiving the request.There are four types of request:

1. For local recipients, a letter of request from the institution or agency should be attached with the request form (not applicable for local embassies). It should state the reason why they need a copy of the results, printed on their letterhead and signed by an authorised signatory.

2. For international recipients candidate should submit the completed additional TRF request form and payment either in cash or manager’s cheque.

we must think of a valid reason for our local company to enable to request another copy of our results.Think!

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
As per new rules post July 18, if cic has your original ielts report and you need to apply as fsw, you can send them a copy of the ielts report ... I think ... explaining the reason...

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
do not believe these agencies.. I personally am the best example for that...
I presume that you are from India then:
If you are from a city, go to the corporation office or the municipality... If you are from a rural area go to the village or taluka office and get..
From the village/taluka office u get it in 7-10 days.. but in cities they usually have huge backlog of similar requests and for me it took 3 months as I'd got it through a corporation...
Grim,

If Yaxis screwed up last year than why are you with them even now..

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RKC said:
Grim,

If Yaxis screwed up last year than why you are with them even now..
there were two options:
1) Do it yourself or
2) Pay another 50k and go to another agency..

Now I think option 1 would have been better this year...

R

RKC

grimreaper said:
there were two options:
1) Do it yourself or
2) Pay another 50k and go to another agency..

Now I think option 1 would have been better this year...
True,

Even we had to face the same fate, because Abhinav immigration doesn't know how to do it's job. They have incompetent & careless staff . Infact at every stage we were the ones coming up with all the info, updates etc. they were always caught sleeping grrrrr. Also paid 60k for this mishap.

We learnt our lesson & thankfully God gave us another chance as CIC made no changes for FSW.

Couldn't file before 8th again for someone's else mistake (this time the lawyer who promised us to get over with notary of docs by 2nd afternoon never showed up, we were all set to fire our application on 2nd evening but could manage to send it only by 4th)

But I'm still positive. Best of luck to us.

Birror

Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011, BD Charged 04-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 22-09-2011, AOR:17-10-2011
Med's Request
16-05-2013
Name: Birror
NOC:1122
VO:Tel Aviv
Date Application Sent: 4-Jul-2011
DATE APPLICATION RECEIVED: 5-Jul-2011
APP RECD BY: Mike
Mode of Payment: BD
AGENCY OR IMMIG LAYWER Y/N: Yes
Destination: Toronto

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Yes Grim, I am from India. If it takes 3 months, then its a long wait. I am waiting for my IELTS exam and results thereafter, which will take me till the end of Aug. Wish to file by end Aug or beginning Sep, as I fear my NOC (0631) CAP may be filled otherwise. Wondering what to do!!