+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

Wonderlust

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hello Folks,

Please help me out here....with your views and opinions on how I could achieve this:

" Self-employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual (s) indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self declared main duties or affidavits are not aceptable evidence of work experience."

This is from the CIC website doc checklist. My background is that I am applying under NOC 0631 - Restaurant Manager, and the I own the restaurant as well. In which case I will fall under the above mentioned category and will have to furnish documents as indicated above.

I have all other docs in order (registration of my business, trade licence, food licence, municipalty licence), Just stuck with this document.

Please help me out folks. How do I achieve this? What in your opinion would suffice for this document?

I am waiting for help from all of you :)

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Wonderlust said:
Yes Grim, I am from India. If it takes 3 months, then its a long wait. I am waiting for my IELTS exam and results thereafter, which will take me till the end of Aug. Wish to file by end Aug or beginning Sep, as I fear my NOC (0631) CAP may be filled otherwise. Wondering what to do!!
Wonderlust ,

Your chances are very high as 0631 has only reached 25 complete applications - take your time and file the application correctly.
All the best !

Sanity

R

RKC

sanity said:
Wonderlust ,

Your chances are very high as 0631 has only reached 25 complete applications - take your time and file the application correctly.
All the best !

Sanity
Yes wonderlust time is on your side. Make sure you provide them with everything on the checklist.

DALJIT 72

Jul 20, 2011
Hi everyone,

Anybody let me clear " What does it mean.... TOTAL APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AS ON DATE"

as it is a very confusing matter...

thanx

DALJIT 72

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
DALJIT 72 said:
Hi everyone,

Anybody let me clear " What does it mean.... TOTAL APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AS ON DATE"

as it is a very confusing matter...

thanx

DALJIT 72
At this point in time, we all can only invite you to an exclusive 'club of the confused' in this matter... ;D

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
I can actually help out with the confusion:

It actually means the total number of applications that are complete.

Understood?:)

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
brar82 said:
I am not aware of your VO, but if you had mentioned New Delhi VO, your 10th Certificate would have been accepted as Birth Certificate. I hope they will consider your Proof of Birth certificate from CGI. Gud Luck :)
Hi brar82, wonderlust, grim & RKC,

Thanks for your suggestion w.r.t the birth certificate. I have my hopes up for the following two reasons:

1. I am the spouse of the principal applicant and the PA has his birth certificate
2. I have a PG degree from Canada which means the CIC has once in the past accepted my date of birth based on my 10th class certificate and I cannot see why they should not accept for a second time for the same applicant. They already have me in their records and I have my date of birth printed on the study certificate they issued to me for my study in Canada.

On the other hand, I am worried because I can see there are a lot of application rejections last year b'coz of the lack of birth certificates. I currently live in USA and its exteremly hard for me to get one while I live here.

I had a original birth certificate which did not have my name on it and so I did not like it. When I filled up my 10th class application I just used my home town X as my place of birth out of total ignorance instead of my tru place of birth town Y. Weird things done in childhood can haunt you for the rest of your life. Don't they?

Fingers crossed. Time will tell the fate.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Did you read this guys. Minister Kenney condemns anti-immigrant posters in Calgary.

Calgary is my destination. I was so upset when I read this statement. I am sure all or some of those protestors had a parent/grand parent who immigrated to Canada in the past for a better life and I just can't see why we should not if we are offering to contribute towards improving their economy.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/statements/2011/2011-08-01a.asp

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Am I eligible to apply? 8)

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grimreaper said:
At this point in time, we all can only invite you to an exclusive 'club of the confused' in this matter... ;D
as far as my understanding goes 307(noc 1122) applications are received till date and now after checking for completeness they charge the CC or dd or whatever...... well I say this bcoz the heading of the table says Applications received per eligible occupation:

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
keyur_foryou said:
as far as my understanding goes 307(noc 1122) applications are received till date and now after checking for completeness they charge the CC or dd or whatever...... well I say this bcoz the heading of the table says Applications received per eligible occupation:
That sentence is confusing again.. you too welcome to the club.. ;D

keyur_foryou

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so in that case we all have made it in the count of 307 but now we have to wait for the completeness check .... and if complete we will be charged

BinLaden

Aug 4, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2011
Gentlemen

My details please :

Category : FSW (1122)
Apps Sent : 12th July 2011
Apps Recd by CIC : 17th July 2011
CC Charged : Not Yet
Visa Office : Your Best Guess 8)

I have been a silent follower of this blog, and wish everybody in 1122 category the best for making it within the Cap. I guess all anxious moments should be over within 45 days from date of receipt of your applications by CIC.

Cheers !!!

nicolasrg11

Jul 27, 2011
Hello everybody, I am new here. I applied through NOC 2151 (Architect) and my application arrived on the 20th of July.. My CC hasn't been charged yet. and there are only 12 applications under the same NOC so far, and only 1 was added this week. Do you guys think there was a mistake in my application (or not complete) or should I wait a lil longer for my CC to be charged? and keep the hope..

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
BinLaden said:
Gentlemen

My details please :

Category : FSW (1122)
Apps Sent : 12th July 2011
Apps Recd by CIC : 17th July 2011
CC Charged : Not Yet
Visa Office : Your Best Guess 8)

I have been a silent follower of this blog, and wish everybody in 1122 category the best for making it within the Cap. I guess all anxious moments should be over within 45 days from date of receipt of your applications by CIC.

Cheers !!!

It appears that influx of NOC 1122 apps have ended by the last week of July.. We have not seen any update for August yet...