Those any Knows this Agency so Called "GO WEST JOBS INTERNATIONAL" in Canada

ajay93

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiela123 said:
hi, can you please provide the link so anyone can see it and check it out if it genuine...
Hi Shiela,
What i can suggest you is. If you really want to use any representative for your application or job related matter.
You better check ICCRC members site in which .Every name on the Membership List is a member in good standing of ICCRC, known as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), or is an (Authorized) Agent affiliated with an RCIC; they are recognized as Authorized Representatives by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
But do not just pay any body who says they gone help you get ajob & get you in canada within 3 months.
Cus every thing depends on the country of your origin.Also since the Pafso is in strike .All the cases Are delayed.
So be smart. be positive.
May be this will help you to tke a right decision.
Best Of Luck. :) ;)

searcher2013

Feb 21, 2013
I'm appealing to authorities who know these people and their addresses: Rochellyn U. Tubaran, Rosemarie Fabe Watts and Imelda Saluma.
These are illegal recruiters to Canada who formerly used the web address gowestjobs.com (now not found on internet). I know there are many victims out there and concerned authorities out there who could extend help.

searcher2013

Feb 21, 2013
I'm appealing to authorities who know these people and their addresses: Rochellyn U. Tubaran, Rosemarie Fabe Watts and Imelda Saluma.
These are illegal recruiters to Canada who formerly used the web address gowestjobs.com (now not found on internet). I know there are many victims out there and concerned authorities out there who could extend help.

Jazjas

Feb 3, 2014
Hi how can I contact you because I'm in contact with Imelda now I wanna know your story too.coz this time I really don't know what to do

Jazjas

Feb 3, 2014
searcher2013 said:
thank you for this link, it will help a lot
Hi how can I contact you coz I wanna know your story too,right now I'm in contact with Imelda I don't know what to do

gemileo

Apr 26, 2013
Attention!
Applicants of GowestJobs canada, we are a group planning to file a complaint with that agency.
Applicants from phils. particularly Nueva Ecija, join us.
Its time to move now. Please prepare all the receipts ofpayment you have.

Jun 20, 2014
Hi,its good to hear somebody will initiate for filing a formal complain to these people. I have my receipts and email confirmation from them that they received the payment I sent. Please inform me how can I be of help so we can proceed to lodge the complain.

Sucked up

Aug 15, 2014
I applied for a job with gowestjobbs exactly two years ago. They asked for CAD5000.00 as payment for getting me a visa and a job. I initially paid CAD1500 for the processing fee with the understanding that I will pay CAD2000 when I get my LMO. Two years and still there's no LMO so i decided to get my money back. Fortunately for me, i was able to refund CAD1250.

Even if I was lucky enough to get a refund, this is something I don't want these people to get away with easily.
Again, Rosemarie Fabe Watts, Imelda Saluma and your cohorts, you will not get away with this.

I am filing my complaint now with seven of my friends who were not as lucky as I am.

Sucked up

Aug 15, 2014
There's a page on facebook, wanted: rosemarie fabe watts, illegal recruiter. Let's all LIKE the page so it will spread wider.

Jun 20, 2014
Anybody who already filed formal complaint against Imelda Saluma and Rose Lising? Please if you can share your story so we can add it to the news to be featured in TFC Balitang Canada. Attention to those who were victims of this fraud you can email your details and keep any documents or any proof of payments and communications that can pin down these cheaters.

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hello - I am also a victim - particularly with Imelda Saluma. And we are three. How can we file the case??? :( Please. They took 5000 CAD from each of us.

gemileo

Apr 26, 2013
GOWESTJOBS

Somebody was erased my post about gowest job,name JONNEE.
Hey, mr jonnee! Are you related to those people? I think so.
Mr. julius Babao is helping us on what to do with regards to this matter.