+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

There is no any comment on GCMS

qdann

Jun 18, 2015
I submitted my application on July 4th, 2014 and got FN on Aug 26th, 2014.
On May 20th, 2015, I ordered note and received yesterday. There is no any comment from officer. It only shows some of my personal information on the note.
Did anyone knows why? Because they did not review my case?
Please give me some advise. Thanks

azhevzhyk

Jun 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qdann said:
On May 20th, 2015, I ordered note and received yesterday. There is no any comment from officer. It only shows some of my personal information on the note.
It also could be a good sign... Maybe there are no issues with your application so they don't have to make notes saying we need to double check this and that, this seems to be sketchy etc...... I send request for notes on May 30 and hope to receive them soon, and Im September applicant so I may not even have any notes at all as seems like our applications wont be processed any time soon.. I would recommend you to request notes one more time in July and see if anything changes.

yoshicn

Sep 11, 2014
qdann said:
Do you have at least something "In Progress"?
I think most of people should have Criminality in progress right away.

Once your application get to Eligibility stage (and VO does not have concerns about it) you will get MR next day and GCMS notes will have small "essay" from officer starting with "I have analysed ..."

But based on your timeline and July applicants progress, you should have news really really soon unless your application goes for second review (which should be mentioned in GCMS). So yeah, keep calm. You are in better position than second review ;)

qdann

Jun 18, 2015
I only have the criminal check in process and nothing else.
On the Eligibility part it shows nothing. I am thinking if they start to see my case or not