Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinyspoon said:
Thank you asivad,

But the post conference materials are products that we sell. And we can that material ( made up from recordings, power point training decks ) So they are an actual product / learning service
I understand that. But there are 2 clear duties there pertaining to equipment installation and troubleshooting/servicing/maintenance. Which doesn't fit with how you've described your job responsibilities.

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hey Asivad,

I have two cec application, for my pre express entry application I finally received a MR request tonight. Can I use the medical that I did for express entry in Nov'15?

If yes how can I do that and I'm not 100% sure if I still have the form given to me by the clinic unfortunately

kumargoyal

Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Probably not a problem but it depends. Have you attached their business card? What other documents have you submitted for this work experience?
Thanks for the answer

I have attached the following:
1. Email refusal from my employer denying me that letter
2. Reference letter from my manager
3. Scan of my manager's employee id card
4. Relieving letter from the company(since i have moved to another company) showing my date of joining and leaving and my designation
5. My last promotion/salary revision letter.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonny_saa said:
Hey Asivad,

I have two cec application, for my pre express entry application I finally received a MR request tonight. Can I use the medical that I did for express entry in Nov'15?

If yes how can I do that and I'm not 100% sure if I still have the form given to me by the clinic unfortunately
You can use that same medicals as it isn't more than 6 months old at this time. Check with the clinic if they can print another copy of the form for you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumargoyal said:
Thanks for the answer

I have attached the following:
1. Email refusal from my employer denying me that letter
2. Reference letter from my manager
3. Scan of my manager's employee id card
4. Relieving letter from the company(since i have moved to another company) showing my date of joining and leaving and my designation
5. My last promotion/salary revision letter.
Shouldn't be a problem. All the best!

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
You can use that same medicals as it isn't more than 6 months old at this time. Check with the clinic if they can print another copy of the form for you.
Ok but what is the process, where do I send the form to? And should I ask the clinic to send a copy from their side to cic too?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonny_saa said:
Ok but what is the process, where do I send the form to? And should I ask the clinic to send a copy from their side to cic too?
If you've received a MR, there should be further instructions as part of that correspondence. The clinic should've already uploaded your results into eMedical and given you a UMI (Unique Medical Identifier) which would've been internally mapped to your UCI (Unique Client Identifier) at IRCC. So the clinic wouldn't have to send anything again.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
I understand that. But there are 2 clear duties there pertaining to equipment installation and troubleshooting/servicing/maintenance. Which doesn't fit with how you've described your job responsibilities.
@Asivad is right, and you'll regret later because it my eventually lead to rejection of your application for something that you could easily correct and be sure of.

My suggestion would be to send your Roles and Responsibilities to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and get an accurate NOC code for your job.

Mar 11, 2016
Hi Asivad

My husband has a few score of 473. We are waiting for the next draw. My question is my passport does not have my spouse name and my address is also the old address. I would be applying for reissue of the passport , in between if we receive an ITA can the pcc be done using the old passport ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Mission_@canada said:
Hi Asivad

My husband has a few score of 473. We are waiting for the next draw. My question is my passport does not have my spouse name and my address is also the old address. I would be applying for reissue of the passport , in between if we receive an ITA can the pcc be done using the old passport ?
Doesn't matter if its old passport or address...If the Passport has at least 6 months of validity, you can apply for PCC.

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
@Asivad is right, and you'll regret later because it my eventually lead to rejection of your application for something that you could easily correct and be sure of.

My suggestion would be to send your Roles and Responsibilities to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and get an accurate NOC code for your job.
Do you know how long it takes to get a response roughly?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
tinyspoon said:
Do you know how long it takes to get a response roughly?
couple of days max

Ufa6174

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

- I might be getting married after I receive PPR or COPR. Say I add the wife to the application prior to landing. I presume I'd still be bound by the medical expiry date to enter Canada, is this correct?
- If the above is correct, are new medicals the only way to give me more time to do the landing?
- If the above is correct, would I then have to submit my new medicals preferably with my spouses (I don't know where would the landing deadline be indicated. I'm assuming on COPR so I guess it then makes sense to provide the new medicals along my "new" application).
- Do you happen to know the approximate time it takes CIC to process the additional person to the application? (Just trying to judge whether I need to consider the new medicals. Current ones were done end of Nov 2015 and I expect to notify CIC and provide the additional spouse documents by beginning of Sep 2016).

Many thanks.