bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
PranavKat said:
Hi Asivad,

Finally some movement.
Got a request for Schedule A.

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
> 9xxxxxxx - yyyyyy zzzzzzzz:
> Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants An updated IMM5669E "Schedule A". Refer to the following link:
> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
> Be sure to include details of your time spent in aaaaaaaaa. This must be received at this office by: 2016/03/18"

Please advise if I need to fill this form only for myself or my wife also.

Thanks
You cross-posted in another thread so I answered this there.

Mehrdad2014

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
29-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent online
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hi Asivad ,
I have a question regarding the type of document should be submitted to MYCIC.
According to my timeline I submitted my PR application on Feb 23,all of the documents which were not in English , submitted in colored scanned certified copy with confirmation stamp of notary .
afterwards, I noticed that we should submit original documents instead of certified copies . so I submitted them via CSE last week .
do you think they will consider these documents and whether we have to submit original documents ? Thanks in advance

thenumbiceman

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2015
Doc's Request.
~
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
IELTS Request
~
Med's Request
~
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Hi Asivad,

In the case that I have to leave Canada before I get my PR card, I would need PRTD to reenter Canada. Seems like PRTD processing is delayed approx 3 months or more? Is it better to have a Canada tourist visa? Just in case. Will this tourist visa application be refused or if I could be refused entry on basis of tourist visa and not PR / PRTD.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
IceMan

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I got my ITA under CEC stream for NOC 2171. But, I've also been working part time under different NOC stream and also submitted my internship as a part of my work experience. Now, under the documents required, I have to upload employment records for all these jobs. As I am claiming points only through the NOC 2171, I have a reference letter from my employer. But for the other two jobs, I just have the offer of employment, pay stubs and T4. Would those be sufficient or is it necessary to include a reference letter mentioning the job duties etc? I would really appreciate your answer on this matter. Thank you in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mehrdad2014 said:
Hi Asivad ,
I have a question regarding the type of document should be submitted to MYCIC.
According to my timeline I submitted my PR application on Feb 23,all of the documents which were not in English , submitted in colored scanned certified copy with confirmation stamp of notary .
afterwards, I noticed that we should submit original documents instead of certified copies . so I submitted them via CSE last week .
do you think they will consider these documents and whether we have to submit original documents ? Thanks in advance
You were required to submit original documents in addition to certified translations. And you've done that now. Now IRCC have access to both sets of documents.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
Hi Asivad,

In the case that I have to leave Canada before I get my PR card, I would need PRTD to reenter Canada. Seems like PRTD processing is delayed approx 3 months or more? Is it better to have a Canada tourist visa? Just in case. Will this tourist visa application be refused or if I could be refused entry on basis of tourist visa and not PR / PRTD.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
IceMan
Though I haven't done this myself, I imagine TD doesn't take that long - it might take a week or two at worst. Check with the nearest LVO at your destination on their timelines.

Your PR status supersedes any other visa category that you might have had in the past. And I imagine that you cannot apply for any other visa after activating your PR status - it doesn't make sense. The only 2 options are to either wait for PR card or apply for a TD.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhonnygdr said:
Hello Asivad,

I got my ITA under CEC stream for NOC 2171. But, I've also been working part time under different NOC stream and also submitted my internship as a part of my work experience. Now, under the documents required, I have to upload employment records for all these jobs. As I am claiming points only through the NOC 2171, I have a reference letter from my employer. But for the other two jobs, I just have the offer of employment, pay stubs and T4. Would those be sufficient or is it necessary to include a reference letter mentioning the job duties etc? I would really appreciate your answer on this matter. Thank you in advance.
Depends.

If you are claiming the points from those jobs, you will need valid reference letters. If not, you can remove those jobs from Work history and you won't be asked for any documentation.

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Hello Asivad,

Thank you very much for your answer. As you envisaged, I received ITA under CEC. As far as proof of funds is concerned, I did not change the amount, which is above the requirement for a candidate under FSW. If we indicate adequate funds, it looks like the profile demands bank statements. Now, under CEC, will it be necessary for me to show six months' statements as I have shown sufficient funds? Candidates under CEC do not need to show funds. If they show funds, do they need to follow the same procedure as they do for FSW? Or will it be sufficient to attach one bank statement with the available funds, which is more than the required amount? If you can throw light on this issue, it will help me a lot.

duggal2490

Apr 15, 2015
All,
Please help.

I applied for PR on 28th Dec 2015

Medical is passed
BG is not needed at this time

I am currently at toronto right now and planning to travel to india
In May 2016. What if i get PPR when I am at India. Can I send my Passport to
Local embassy to get the visa stammped

Thanks iN Advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DustToDust said:
Hello Asivad,

Thank you very much for your answer. As you envisaged, I received ITA under CEC. As far as proof of funds is concerned, I did not change the amount, which is above the requirement for a candidate under FSW. If we indicate adequate funds, it looks like the profile demands bank statements. Now, under CEC, will it be necessary for me to show six months' statements as I have shown sufficient funds? Candidates under CEC do not need to show funds. If they show funds, do they need to follow the same procedure as they do for FSW? Or will it be sufficient to attach one bank statement with the available funds, which is more than the required amount? If you can throw light on this issue, it will help me a lot.
If your ITA clearly specifies that you have received it under CEC, you are exempted from POF. You can mention that you have zero funds and you won't be prompted for any documentation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duggal2490 said:
All,
Please help.

I applied for PR on 28th Dec 2015

Medical is passed
BG is not needed at this time

I am currently at toronto right now and planning to travel to india
In May 2016. What if i get PPR when I am at India. Can I send my Passport to
Local embassy to get the visa stammped

Thanks iN Advance
Definitely possible. It can take up to 14 days for IRCC to change the VO after you've sent in a CSE post PPR.

Another way of doing this is by sending in a CSE for address change when you travel to India before PPR - that should probably prompt IRCC to send you the NDVO specific PPR upfront rather than you having to request a change at a later time.

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
If your ITA clearly specifies that you have received it under CEC, you are exempted from POF. You can mention that you have zero funds and you won't be prompted for any documentation.
Should I show lesser funds now than I did last time? Or is there another place to mention it? What would be the appropriate manner of achieving the objective?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DustToDust said:
Should I show lesser funds now than I did last time? Or is there another place to mention it? What would be the appropriate manner of achieving the objective?
Edit the settlement funds section of your post ITA application to show available funds as '0'. Before doing this, make sure that you received a CEC-class ITA.

DustToDust

Mar 3, 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Edit the settlement funds section of your post ITA application to show available funds as '0'. Before doing this, make sure that you received a CEC-class ITA.
Thank you once again. I shall do it.

jhonnygdr

Nov 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Depends.

If you are claiming the points from those jobs, you will need valid reference letters. If not, you can remove those jobs from Work history and you won't be asked for any documentation.
Hello Asivad,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am not claiming any points for those jobs. I can remove them from my work history. Should I submit a letter of explanation along with the application regarding the changes in profile? Thank you.