not needed yet
Passport Req..
Dec 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2017
LANDED..........
INLAND
Hi Seniors,
i need your help while uploading schedule A my computer changed Gurdev Nagar to Gurdev Colony which i didn't noticed. After Uploading i noticed this mistake everywhere else in my passport address and pcc it is Gurdev Nagar is it make any difference. May I call CIC and let them now about spelling mistake or there is some other way to contact them and correct this.
Please help ASAP

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammy1976 said:
Hi Seniors,
i need your help while uploading schedule A my computer changed Gurdev Nagar to Gurdev Colony which i didn't noticed. After Uploading i noticed this mistake everywhere else in my passport address and pcc it is Gurdev Nagar is it make any difference. May I call CIC and let them now about spelling mistake or there is some other way to contact them and correct this.
Please help ASAP
Send a CSE.

SR14

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Hi All,

We are planning to travel to Canada to get our PR Cards. Would like to know the following.

1.The process of obtaining the PR Card once we land.
2. Documents we need to carry for the PR Card
3. How much time will it take us to get the Card
4. Do we apply for health card/ Social security number, how to go about it.
5. Any other information that would be helpful

Thanks in advance.

regards,

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi All

I just wanted to know if Asivad Anac still exists. I returned on the forum after 4 months.
Before I left, I saw him very active and he responded to my mails.
But now I haven't received any response from him even after reminder.
I was wondering if he/she is still there to reply?
Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
Hi All

I just wanted to know if Asivad Anac still exists. I returned on the forum after 4 months.
Before I left, I saw him very active and he responded to my mails.
But now I haven't received any response from him even after reminder.
I was wondering if he/she is still there to reply?
Thanks
Their profile says they were last active yesterday. Their signature also says that "responses may be delayed", so I suggest you just wait.

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hello Seniors,

Anyone from NDVO- PNP category and still waiting ..

My BG changed to IP on 19 Sep but no updates till now. Everybody else got PPR around my dates.....

Worried... anything to worry about :(

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kakmam1 said:
Hello Seniors,

Anyone from NDVO- PNP category and still waiting ..

My BG changed to IP on 19 Sep but no updates till now. Everybody else got PPR around my dates.....

Worried... anything to worry about :(
Hang in there buddy, you will get the golden mail soon. All the best!

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Stanlee said:
Hang in there buddy, you will get the golden mail soon. All the best!
Is there a possibility, they doing BG once again at NDVO side?

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Hello,

I currently have a new IELTS score and my CRS score is supposed to increase from 400 to 472. I updated my profile today with the new IELTS details and I had a new message saying that my profile is ineligible! but the data is still "Transmitted". Is it normal and can the profile be updated tomorrow? Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
H O N E S T said:
Hello,

I currently have a new IELTS score and my CRS score is supposed to increase from 400 to 472. I updated my profile today with the new IELTS details and I had a new message saying that my profile is ineligible! but the data is still "Transmitted". Is it normal and can the profile be updated tomorrow? Thanks
review the PoF and the NOC code

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Posted responses in-line. Hope it helps...

SR14 said:
Hi All,

We are planning to travel to Canada to get our PR Cards. Would like to know the following.

1.The process of obtaining the PR Card once we land.
This is part of the landing process. The Immigration officer will ask you some simple questions, and then ask for an address to deliver the PR card. You can provide any residential address in Canada for this. They will not accept commercial addresses like hotels and lawyers.
2. Documents we need to carry for the PR Card
Just you COPR and passports
3. How much time will it take us to get the Card
Current official wait times is 41 days, but people are getting it sooner. In some cases you are requested for new photographs, in which the process will be delayed.
4. Do we apply for health card/ Social security number, how to go about it.
Depending on the province you plan to settle in, there may be a wait period to get health cards. Also if you plan to return to your home vountry, then you may need to inform the Health Department of your intention as there are minimum residency requirements to obtain health benefits. SIN may be applied for at any time.
5. Any other information that would be helpful
Declare any goods you plan to carry with you now or in the future to avoid paying duty at a later date.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

jetplane

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi I am August AOR. I just received my USA FBI PCC and uploaded it in a webform. Is there any thing else I can do to confirm that this has been attatched to my application ? I read in some older posts that there is a new field that comes up and CIC asks you to upload pending documents there. However, I haven't received any communication. In fact the status shows no documents are required at this time.

IS anyone else in the same boat?

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
There is one query :-

I am a SINP and on my CPR its written landing in Regina, Could it be possible that can i land in Toronto and after 2-3 days I can move to Regina?

Or I have to make the landing in Regina, that I cannot exit from Toronto Airport

Please clarify that doubt or there is someone who has done this, I am getting different reviews from different persons .

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh_maninder said:

I am a SINP and on my CPR its written landing in Regina, Could it be possible that can i land in Toronto and after 2-3 days I can move to Regina?

Or I have to make the landing in Regina, that I cannot exit from Toronto Airport

Please clarify that doubt or there is someone who has done this, I am getting different reviews from different persons .

Thanks
I recall someone on the forum had the port of entry on their CoPR as Calgary, but they successfully did their landing in Vancouver. So it's definitely possible.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singh_maninder said:

Thanks
PNP applicants should ideally land in their province of nomination. However, you can land anywhere in Canada but make sure you have a valid onward ticket to the province of nomination AND a good reason to tell the VO as to why you are landing in a different province (if asked).