+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
apache5021 said:
Hi Asivad, I am FSW Outland with AOR 15 Jan 16, I called CIC today. I was told that my file has been transferred from CPC Ottawa to NDVO on 06 Jul , Does that mean that the A11.2 check has been cleared ? Also , how much time would NDVO take for further processing. My online status for BG, shows, A BG is needed.. Not started. Any inputs from your end will be helpful, thanks ! Smiley
You can check this in your GCMS notes. In your GCMS notes, the officer would have made notes which you can refer to and infer if A11.2 is complete or not.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sree2 said:
Hi Asivad..

I got my ppr yesterday and I sent yesterday itself..after that only I realized on the back of 1 of the photo I haven't written my name and dob..only the Walmart stamp is present...

The package is already in transit...what should I do??is this something to be concerned about???

Please reply..
This is not a major problem from what I know, the worst that can happen is they might ask you to re-send your photo - That's all!

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
evoboy2016 said:
I have received an NSNP nomination based on the NSNP stream : Family Business Worker program. In this stream, my uncle has given me a job offer on behalf of his company and i have accepted this and applied for this stream.

Unfortunately, this company is being sold to a third party and he will no longer be a partner in it ( NSNP FBW stream requires that my uncle have 33% share in the company, for this to work). Now, he has another company and is willing to give me an offer letter from the new company. How can i go about the nomination process?? Kindly help.

PS : My nomination is valid till Oct 31, 2016.
bump

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
what is the difference between security and security screening?

as i have my notes and i have jsut security under activity section

i have seen some other ppls notes and they have security screening which i dont have.

can you please explain?
I'm not very sure but this post would be helpful -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html;msg267950#msg267950

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
@evoboy2016 - Does that mean I can enter into the Express Entry pool without the WES evaluation cuz of my canadian education? From what I have heard until now is I can't enter the pool without WES evaluation. Can u plz clarify on this?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
msatishxp said:
@evoboy2016 - Does that mean I can enter into the Express Entry pool without the WES evaluation cuz of my canadian education? From what I have heard until now is I can't enter the pool without WES evaluation. Can u plz clarify on this?
yes, u can go ahead with registering with Express entry with your 2 Canadian degrees, without doing WES

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Schedule 4 most certainly is requested for all Provincial Nominees. May be you meant Schedule A. Schedule A is not asked for everybody - It is usually only asked if the applicant has answered "YES" to one of the Statutory questions or if the applicant has left gaps in the personal history section.

yes i know i am talking about schedule 4 only..they have not asked till date(15 days post aor)so m worried...Can it be because of CSE i RAISED??

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
evoboy2016 said:
Evo - I think the only way is to write to the province and explain to them the situation. If you do have an updated offer letter, please provide that as well and any relevant documents regarding the sale of the company as well as the new company establishment.

I think they should be okay to make the necessary changes since the conditions of employment (salary, location) do not change.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sherlin62 said:
yes i know i am talking about schedule 4 only..they have not asked till date(15 days post aor)so m worried...Can it be because of CSE i RAISED??
Not necessary. You will get a schedule 4 request. IMO, I don't think raising a CSE for this is necessary.

This is why I maintain that the s4 be submitted along with the application. Please note that if you follow this option, you will not get to know your UCI Number. Nonetheless, it can save you a few days if you submit s4 along with the e-APR.

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi can someone help me in identifying whether following job duties falls under noc 2171. My company has issued me the reference letter with below job duties.My designation is Test Manager and I have done masters in management information systems

1 Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
2 verified Requirement Traceability Matrix to determine if each and every Functional requirement is taken care of and a script is developed and executed for the same.
3 Communicate defect reports,closure reports, progress reports and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
4 Perform root cause analysis for the defects raised on UAT system.
5 Ensure that quality assurance activities allow applications to meet business requirements, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
6 Maintaining test management tool.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivotul said:
Hi can someone help me in identifying whether following job duties falls under noc 2171. My company has issued me the reference letter with below job duties.My designation is Test Manager and I have done masters in management information systems

1 Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
2 verified Requirement Traceability Matrix to determine if each and every Functional requirement is taken care of and a script is developed and executed for the same.
3 Communicate defect reports,closure reports, progress reports and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
4 Perform root cause analysis for the defects raised on UAT system.
5 Ensure that quality assurance activities allow applications to meet business requirements, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
6 Maintaining test management tool.
Please send an e-mail to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your designation and your responsibilities. They are the pros - They will suggest you/let you know if your roles and responsibilities align with the NOC that you have chosen!

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
I already sent my duties to them and in reply i got below mail

Based on the limited information you have provided, we are unable to propose a potential National Occupational Classification (NOC) code. Please conduct a more thorough search in the NOC Web site by using your occupational title or keywords related to your profession in the Quick Search box located at the top left side of the menu bar. This will generate a list of possible occupations. The education, main duties and employment requirements should also correspond to your occupation.

I have again tried to mail them with all the details but no reply. Can someone help me in evaluating my noc.

chraza

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hi, can some one please provide an opinion, I am soon going to apply for my spouse OWP, I am currently on my PGWP and working in a NOC-B job. Going through multiple forum topics i have realised that the Visa officers also consider the average provincial wage for the NOC code one has mentioned in their application. My issue is that i got hired through a Recruitment Agency and although they charge my employer above average, I get paid by them below the industry average. How would this impact my application and what can i do to strengthen my case? Your feedback is much appreciated

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Just an observation, Asivad is not here anymore?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, does anyone know about the credibility of All India Transcripts. This is an organization based in Bangalore, similar to ClearTranscripts. It goes to the universities on your behalf to get the attested transcripts and complete other WES evaluation related formalities. The good thing about them is they are not asking for original documents. I am wondering if anyone has taken their services and undergone the process from them?