Thank you Asivad Anac

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldon said:
Hi Asivad,

I got my second GCMS notes, can you help me with it?

Note 1
Date: 2016/05/05
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Pulled in Valid Meds for PA as per HMB ottawa.

Note2
Date: 2016/04/30
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Requested HMB Ottawa meds-reassessment for allx2.

What does this mean? I thought my medical already passed long time ago.
Is this normal? Will there be any trouble?

Thanks!
Hi Asivad,

So Today I got an update from CIC. And the my account shows my Background check checked from "not needed at this time" to "in progress".

Does this means something good to my case? As I had several issues about 2 months ago?

srilaho

Oct 7, 2014
** Asivad Bro Urgent Help Needed** Sponsoring New Born Child

Dear Asivad bro ,

I am stuck in a situation,I need urgent help from you guys.

i have landed in Canada as a Permanent resident in month of january 2016,

My wife has received COPR and she is still residing in India.

I was blessed with a baby boy in the month of February 2016.

I want to add my kid in my application and get Permanent Residence.
I spoke to CIC agent over phone, what he informed was my wife's file is still open in India as she is with COPR and did not complete her landing
Please help me in this regard, where and how to apply? what forms to submit?

i have informed cic and delhi office also about my childs birth

and to add few more points

I have informed them Delhi embassy (E mail), CPC Mississauga (post) about childs birth of in the month of may and they havent replied yet

i am planning to send the below mentioned documents

1 addition of family information form and Dependent Form

2 fees of 150 cad

3 upfront medicals

4 all other documents like birth certificate, passport copy, copr of wife, my p r card copy

I sincerely request you guys to suggest me for any other documents or is there any other way to figure out this issue.

looking forward for your valuable reply

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi Asivad, I am FSW Outland with AOR 15 Jan 16, I called CIC today. I was told that my file has been transferred from CPC Ottawa to NDVO on 06 Jul , Does that mean that the A11.2 check has been cleared ? Also , how much time would NDVO take for further processing. My online status for BG, shows, A BG is needed.. Not started. Any inputs from your end will be helpful, thanks ! Smiley

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
what is the difference between security and security screening?

as i have my notes and i have jsut security under activity section

i have seen some other ppls notes and they have security screening which i dont have.

can you please explain?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
msatishxp said:
My name is Satish Maduri and this is with regards to WES Evaluation or ECA related to Canadian immigration. I passed my first two years of BSC. IT (Bachelors of Science in Information Technology) full-time from Valia College, Mumbai University. After that, I completed my BSC. IT from Periyar University by undergoing all three years of BSC IT directly in one sitting through distance learning. My query is whether I should include the transcripts of 2 years from Valia College, Mumbai along with the transcripts from Periyar University, Salem, Tamilnadu to send to WES for evaluation. By the way, my final BSC IT degree certificate was awarded by Periyar University, which is a recognized university.
Also. after my BSC. IT, I completed my Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from Jaipur National University, which is a recognized university, through distance learning. So, should I also have to do ECA or WES Evaluation for my post-graduate diploma? On the flipside, people say for ECA, only the highest qualification is required for evaluation. So, if that's the case, is it ok if I don't send my BSC IT documents for evaluation and just send my post-grad diploma for evaluation?
After that, I came to Canada on a student visa and completed two graduate certificate programs from Fanshawe and Seneca College. Right now, I'm on a post-graduate work permit of 3 years.
Basically, this is all to get points. Since u have 2 graduate certificate programs from Canada, u can use that for WES. You will be awarded point for "TWO OR MORE DEGREES". You can ignore the indian education, but do mention it in your personal history

I have some other queries. Will the University give the attestation for transcript, marksheet or degree certificate? Along with the transcript or marksheet or degree certificate, is there a WES form that needs to be attested by the university? Is transcript technically a consolidated marksheet?
Also, is ECA mandatory if I apply through PNP from Canada? And in case, my WES evaluation doesn't come positive, will I be able to apply for PR if I'm applying from India. As far as CEC is concerned, I know that ECA ain't mandatory. Besides, where do we need to write or mention the WES reference number on the sealed envelope? Moreover, should I carry my original documents when I visit the university for attestation?

yes, every university is bound to give attested, signed and sealed transcripts and degree certificate.
You have a WES form which requests the university to issue a transcripts. Some universities asks for this to issue sealed transcripts.
Transcipt = semester wise marklists
ECA is mandatory for all primary applicants. You can choose to do ECA for spouse to increase ur points.
WES reference number shud be written on the main package, so that they can sort it without opening it.

I know these are a lot of queries but since I am a beginner and my case is complicated, I have come across all these queries. I heard there are a lot of experts in this forum. Please please guide me through my doubts

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I have received an NSNP nomination based on the NSNP stream : Family Business Worker program. In this stream, my uncle has given me a job offer on behalf of his company and i have accepted this and applied for this stream.

Unfortunately, this company is being sold to a third party and he will no longer be a partner in it ( NSNP FBW stream requires that my uncle have 33% share in the company, for this to work). Now, he has another company and is willing to give me an offer letter from the new company. How can i go about the nomination process?? Kindly help.

PS : My nomination is valid till Oct 31, 2016.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
@evoboy2016 - Thanks for your reply. But, suppose, I ignore my Indian education, then can I enter into the pool for Express Entry in the first place as I heard that WES Evaluation is mandatory for entering the pool and also for Federal Skilled Worker and PNP.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
msatishxp said:
@evoboy2016 - Thanks for your reply. But, suppose, I ignore my Indian education, then can I enter into the pool for Express Entry in the first place as I heard that WES Evaluation is mandatory for entering the pool and also for Federal Skilled Worker and PNP.
WES is not needed for Canadian degrees, certificates and courses. Check the below link for more info. You can go ahead with registering yourself with Express Entry if everything else is in order. IF you have a score greater than 470, there is a high chance u will get invitation in next draw. If lesser than that, try applying for the available PNPs

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

chraza

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Any knowledgeable feedback is appreciated

My case is a bit complicated. I applied my PGWP in January 2015, in the meanwhile i got a job and started working on the implied status. My PGWP was approved in April 2015. First question does this time period (January to April) count towards CEC experience.

I graduated from Regina, Saskatchewan and later moved to Toronto in October 2015. In May 2016 i got another job in Toronto, and only then i noticed that my PGWP had a condition on it that i could only work in Regina, i got confused, called CIC helpline and they said it must be a mistake and i should apply for a correction in my PGWP. I applied for the correction and in the meanwhile started working on the Job i got in Toronto because technically PGWP is an unconditional open work permit and the location condition on my work permit was an error. I received the corrected work permit in July 2016.
My question here is will my work experience in Toronto from May to July be counted towards CEC? will it create any trouble for me since my work permit at the time had a condition on it, even though it was by error?

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
chraza said:

My case is a bit complicated. I applied my PGWP in January 2015, in the meanwhile i got a job and started working on the implied status. My PGWP was approved in April 2015. First question does this time period (January to April) count towards CEC experience.

I graduated from Regina, Saskatchewan and later moved to Toronto in October 2015. In May 2016 i got another job in Toronto, and only then i noticed that my PGWP had a condition on it that i could only work in Regina, i got confused, called CIC helpline and they said it must be a mistake and i should apply for a correction in my PGWP. I applied for the correction and in the meanwhile started working on the Job i got in Toronto because technically PGWP is an unconditional open work permit and the location condition on my work permit was an error. I received the corrected work permit in July 2016.
My question here is will my work experience in Toronto from May to July be counted towards CEC? will it create any trouble for me since my work permit at the time had a condition on it, even though it was by error?
Hi Chraza,

Even I applied my PGWP on 24-Feb-2015 and date of issue of PGWP was on 8-May-2015. I was working in between this period. This work experience will be counted towards CEC. I received emails confirming this from two immigration consultants and also experts in this forum (Raj, Jes_ON, etc). But the immigration consultant also stressed that it depends on the discretion of the officer.

Refer this link (http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-186.html)

sree2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Hi Asivad..

I got my ppr yesterday and I sent yesterday itself..after that only I realized on the back of 1 of the photo I haven't written my name and dob..only the Walmart stamp is present...

The package is already in transit...what should I do??is this something to be concerned about???

Please reply..

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Asivad Anac need ur help as nobody has responded to my query...

I am a PNP nominated candidate with AOR date 27 June ,Its been 12 working days I did not receive Schedule 4 request.However,My medicals passed on 28 June and Background changed to not needed at this time on 30 June,but I raised a cse for my pof as I have submitted bank certificate for my fixed deposit(term deposit) with all the details such as Issue date,expiry and amount to cic but the bank manager omitted few zeros (branchcode)in the letter...so I submitted the updated bank certificate with copies of fd which i forgot to submit in my original pof.(copies of fixed deposit)
My question:
1)Will dey accept the new statement or old is fine as according to bank it is ok?

2)I did not attach the copy of fixed deposit in my eapr but deposited the bank certificate,incase if they dont accept my cse ..will original pof be ok///becoz if dey verify from bank...bank will be able to verify the information??/

3?Why schedule 4 is not asked till now..Is everything ok with my application? ..m worried

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
sherlin62 said:
Asivad Anac need ur help as nobody has responded to my query...

I am a PNP nominated candidate with AOR date 27 June ,Its been 12 working days I did not receive Schedule 4 request.However,My medicals passed on 28 June and Background changed to not needed at this time on 30 June,but I raised a cse for my pof as I have submitted bank certificate for my fixed deposit(term deposit) with all the details such as Issue date,expiry and amount to cic but the bank manager omitted few zeros (branchcode)in the letter...so I submitted the updated bank certificate with copies of fd which i forgot to submit in my original pof.(copies of fixed deposit)
My question:
1)Will dey accept the new statement or old is fine as according to bank it is ok?

2)I did not attach the copy of fixed deposit in my eapr but deposited the bank certificate,incase if they dont accept my cse ..will original pof be ok///becoz if dey verify from bank...bank will be able to verify the information??/

3?Why schedule 4 is not asked till now..Is everything ok with my application? ..m worried
Firstly, you need to relax.

Answer to your questions:

Schedule 4 is not requested to everyone. So don't worry about it.

Your new letters will be accepted.

Your application is fine. Don't stress yourself.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
coolhyd said:
Firstly, you need to relax.

Answer to your questions:

Schedule 4 is not requested to everyone. So don't worry about it.

Your new letters will be accepted.

Your application is fine. Don't stress yourself.
Schedule 4 most certainly is requested for all Provincial Nominees. May be you meant Schedule A. Schedule A is not asked for everybody - It is usually only asked if the applicant has answered "YES" to one of the Statutory questions or if the applicant has left gaps in the personal history section.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chraza said:

AFAIK, you are right about the PGWP - It is an open work permit meaning there is no restriction to which employer you can work for. In that case, as long as you gained your work experience when the PGWP was still valid, you are good to go - You can count this work experience.