+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Can you please guide us regarding Ontario Master stream PNP application. My friend is about the submit the application but We dont have required $12000 pof in bank needed as per requirement of PNP. My friend is working full time job and the initial 6 months on job has generated $10000 after tax according to pay stubs. Job letter states that job is permanent, full time, so we explained it in the personal funds explanatory letter that this revenue source would be more than what they require for application. We have also attached all 6 months pay stubs, job reference letter, bank statements and job contract as well. Is this the right approach regarding meeting funds requirement in Master stream PNP?

Thank you so much. Would really appreciate your response.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:
Hello Asivad,

Can you please guide us regarding Ontario Master stream PNP application. My friend is about the submit the application but We dont have required $12000 pof in bank needed as per requirement of PNP. My friend is working full time job and the initial 6 months on job has generated $10000 after tax according to pay stubs. Job letter states that job is permanent, full time, so we explained it in the personal funds explanatory letter that this revenue source would be more than what they require for application. We have also attached all 6 months pay stubs, job reference letter, bank statements and job contract as well. Is this the right approach regarding meeting funds requirement in Master stream PNP?

Thank you so much. Would really appreciate your response.
That is the right approach. Application Guide makes a helpful mention about settlement funds (or the lack of them) on Pg 8-9.

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
I got sinp nomination, want to know, sinp schedule A n after ITA they asked me to fill schedule-A again, are they going to cross check both schedule A ?

If not claiming dependent work experience points but I 've mentioned work history in cic profile do they cross verify?

Thank you in advance,

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rick589 said:
I got sinp nomination, want to know, sinp schedule A n after ITA they asked me to fill schedule-A again, are they going to cross check both schedule A ?

Unlikely and it shouldn't matter as you would've provided the same information everywhere. IRCC typically requires Schedule A from applicants who have had visa refusals in the past or who have somehow missed out certain elements of Personal history.

If not claiming dependent work experience points but I 've mentioned work history in cic profile do they cross verify?

Not at all.

Thank you in advance,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
That is the right approach. Application Guide makes a helpful mention about settlement funds (or the lack of them) on Pg 8-9.
This Guide says 'IELTS General Test' (for Nomination purpose) but am sure once nominated to get admission for Masters one needs to take 'IELTS Academic Test'.

Is that correct?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
This Guide says 'IELTS General' test (for Nomination purpose) but am sure to get admission for Masters one needs to take 'IELTS Academic Test'.

Is that correct?
True. For entry into a post secondary educational program, one would take IELTS Academic. For immigration purposes, one would take IELTS General.

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
What if I forgot to mention visitor visa refual in sinp schedule A but I 've mentioned that details in schedule A after ITA?

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Hello Asivad Anac,

This is the upteenth time I am seeking help from you. Everytime I had any issues, I have turned towards you, and you have invariably helped me. So, lots of thanks and hugs my friend.

Now my question-

1. Will I ever get a direct ITA @ 446? Give me a realistic answer buddy. I'm waiting with 8.5 bands, 9 years of experience and Masters degree at this point for last 6 months. My time is running out. I will an year younger in 5 months - which means reduction of 5 more points, so 441.

2. I have re-created my EE profile thrice (you can see the dates in my signature below). I had hoped to get a NOI from ON for long but didn't so I got my profile created again today - only to be informed later that this attempt again might be a futile one as ON is not sending out NOIs! Is it something to do with my NOC, buddy (0601 - corporate sales manager)? Don't they require sales guys in ON? Should I be again creating another EE profile once the NOIs start coming out? This is going to be so redundant, if it's true.

3. I have selected Ontario in my EE profile and NOT the "open to all provinces". This is because my consultant tells me that selecting only ON increases my chances to get an NOI rather than doing the latter way. Is it true?

Thanks a lot buddy, in advance !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

This is the upteenth time I am seeking help from you. Everytime I had any issues, I have turned towards you, and you have invariably helped me. So, lots of thanks and hugs my friend.

Now my question-

1. Will I ever get a direct ITA @ 446? Give me a realistic answer buddy. I'm waiting with 8.5 bands, 9 years of experience and Masters degree at this point for last 6 months. My time is running out. I will an year younger in 5 months - which means reduction of 5 more points, so 441.

Unlikely in 2016. The only way cutoff would come down would be if IRCC have more ITAs/draw (unlikely to happen because they've reduced immigration targets), back-to-back draws (unlikely as well), more than 2 draws/month (you get the drift by now) or the pool composition changes radically overnight (unlikely because cycles of interest in Canadian PR would be counted in years rather than months). The one consolation is that provinces have slowed down with nominations - still early in the year - and that would affect pool composition for the next 1-3 months depending on how soon provinces get back to form. But even that is unlikely to push the score below 450.

2. I have re-created my EE profile thrice (you can see the dates in my signature below). I had hoped to get a NOI from ON for long but didn't so I got my profile created again today - only to be informed later that this attempt again might be a futile one as ON is not sending out NOIs! Is it something to do with my NOC, buddy (0601 - corporate sales manager)? Don't they require sales guys in ON? Should I be again creating another EE profile once the NOIs start coming out? This is going to be so redundant, if it's true.

They might have a 'hidden' criterion that favors certain NOCs. There has been considerable speculation but nothing concrete on this front. The biggest forum troll got their PN from Ontario after months of cribbing about their NOC not being favored (in addition to their full time job of misleading forum members with wild speculation) but it did happen. So no harm if you keep trying.

3. I have selected Ontario in my EE profile and NOT the "open to all provinces". This is because my consultant tells me that selecting only ON increases my chances to get an NOI rather than doing the latter way. Is it true?

No discernible advantage by choosing only Ontario. The obvious disadvantage being that other provinces know that you are disinterested - not that they are looking at the pool but just saying. You can choose 'All provinces and territories', makes no difference to your chances of securing a PN provided you meet their criteria.

Thanks a lot buddy, in advance !
Hope things work out well for you. All the best!

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Hope things work out well for you. All the best!
Thanks a ton bro!

Always a pleasure...

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Asivad,

I have just got PPR and when I move to Canada am going to sponsor my wife for PR.

Once I submit her application and its being processed can she apply for work permit.

She will be going with me as she is visa free.

Thanks in advance for your help.

canada@2016

Apr 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,
need your urgent help

What data CIC verify with USA if someone got rejection in USA visitor Visa.

Please advise

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi Asivad,

I have just got PPR and when I move to Canada am going to sponsor my wife for PR.

Once I submit her application and its being processed can she apply for work permit.

She will be going with me as she is visa free.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Congratulations! And yes she can.