+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Dear Asivad Anac

Need your expertise. I received AOR for OINP on dec 11th and today I have received a scary long mail for additional documents relating to my job duties.
I have listed 0731 as my NOC code (Managers in Transportation) as I work in a shipping company dealing with containerized export/import . I have worked in sales and customer service manager positions.My responsibilities include
1)sales to companies who want to export/import
2)booking and documentation clerks in this company who report to me and Iam their supervisor

first, is my NOC code correct? iam unable to think otherwise, there are different codes for freight forwarding logistics but I don't work for freight forwarder but the shipping line helping customers to export and import.

Now the mail from OINP is to provide job duties for my roles which should satisfy noc code 0731.
really need ur assistance on this one..

Please help..

thanks
dpr

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
Dear Asivad Anac

Need your expertise. I received AOR for OINP on dec 11th and today I have received a scary long mail for additional documents relating to my job duties.
I have listed 0731 as my NOC code (Managers in Transportation) as I work in a shipping company dealing with containerized export/import . I have worked in sales and customer service manager positions.My responsibilities include
1)sales to companies who want to export/import
2)booking and documentation clerks in this company who report to me and Iam their supervisor

first, is my NOC code correct? iam unable to think otherwise, there are different codes for freight forwarding logistics but I don't work for freight forwarder but the shipping line helping customers to export and import.

Now the mail from OINP is to provide job duties for my roles which should satisfy noc code 0731.
really need ur assistance on this one..

Please help..

thanks
dpr
Copy paste/PM me the reference letter you've sent for this work experience as part of your application. Black out/remove sensitive details, if any.

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Copy paste/PM me the reference letter you've sent for this work experience as part of your application. Black out/remove sensitive details, if any.
hi Asivad

My HR head had sent this as service certificate. I had not attached any job duties, only the job titles and period of service.
Now Iam collecting my job description for these positions

Position

Organisation unit

Country/location

Period

General Manager customer service
xxx India

India/chennai

12/4/2010 to 27/9/2013

General Manager Sales Excellence

xxx A/s

Denmark Copenhagen

15/9/2008 to 11/4/2010

Customer service/documentation manager

xxx India

India/ Chennai

27/9/2004 to 6/5/2007

regards
dpr

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad

Just wondering. Would be it possible if my wife and I are applying the same PNP, say OOPNP?
I meant, we are looking at the fastest application to be approved? or it will jeopardize of each application?

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dpr said:
hi Asivad

My HR head had sent this as service certificate. I had not attached any job duties, only the job titles and period of service.
Now Iam collecting my job description for these positions
That is the problem. They cannot give you credit for experience gained under a particular NOC if your reference letter doesn't mention job responsibilities which are mostly in sync with the main duties of your chosen NOC.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad

Just wondering. Would be it possible if my wife and I are applying the same PNP, say OOPNP?
I meant, we are looking at the fastest application to be approved? or it will jeopardize of each application?

Thank you.
Won't jeopardize the application if both of you mention the respective spouse in your applications. But there is no need to send in 2 applications. If either of you gets an invite from OINP, the spouse is automatically part of that application and, if nominated, both of you can get PR together.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Won't jeopardize the application if both of you mention the respective spouse in your applications. But there is no need to send in 2 applications. If either of you gets an invite from OINP, the spouse is automatically part of that application and, if nominated, both of you can get PR together.
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Yes, right. Just realised, if so, I shall spend another CAD1500 for my application though.

Anyway, is the application fee of CAD1500 for the whole family (one child)? or only one person?
If being nominated, then I need to also pay another CAD550x2 and CAD150 for CIC?
Once approved, another CAD490 also need to be paid, right?

I stand for any correction, please.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Yes, right. Just realised, if so, I shall spend another CAD1500 for my application though.

Anyway, is the application fee of CAD1500 for the whole family (one child)? or only one person?
If being nominated, then I need to also pay another CAD550x2 and CAD150 for CIC?
Once approved, another CAD490 also need to be paid, right?

I stand for any correction, please.
1) For Ontario PNP, 1500 CAD is per application, not per family member.
2) While submitting your e-APR, you will be paying 1040 (550 + 490) CAD per adult in your application (you and spouse) + you will be paying 150 CAD per child. For 2 adults + child, you'll need to pay a total of 2230 CAD.

You can either pay the RPRF (490+490) at the time of submission or you can choose to pay it at a later point in time (you will receive a separate RPRF request). Please note than dependent children are exempt from paying RPRF.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Hi Asivad

Thank you.
If both of you get Ontario notification, only one should apply .The spouse will be included in the application of PA. Also for two applications you shall be paying CAD 1500+1500 as application fee.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
2) While submitting your e-APR, you will be paying 1040 (550 + 490) CAD per adult in your application (you and spouse) + you will be paying 150 CAD per child. For 2 adults + child, you'll need to pay a total of 2230 CAD.

You can either pay the RPRF (490+490) at the time of submission or you can choose to pay it at a later point in time (you will receive a separate RPRF request). Please note than dependent children are exempt from paying RPRF.
Super raj!
Many thanks

And then, when I should proceed to do Medical Check-up and Police Certificate? Do I need the Police Certificate from my own country?
*considering that I need to request police certificate to UK and Germany, where I studied there, and need weeks to process. Can I process it now?

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
If both of you get Ontario notification, only one should apply .The spouse will be included in the application of PA. Also for two applications you shall be paying CAD 1500+1500 as application fee.
Hi Bhavcaluk

Thank you for your reply. Yes, just realised that I need to pay another 1500 extra for my application. Coz as I know SINP, for example, do not ask for application fee.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Super raj!
Many thanks

And then, when I should proceed to do Medical Check-up and Police Certificate? Do I need the Police Certificate from my own country?
*considering that I need to request police certificate to UK and Germany, where I studied there, and need weeks to process. Can I process it now?
Well, depends where you are in the process. If you have CRS > 450, you can start applying for PCC now. If you are just now beginning the Ontario PNP process, I don't recommend you to start now. You can start once you get an AOR.

Do your meds as late as possible. This will give you more time to land (You should land in Canada (after you get a visa) before your medical test expires and the validity of the medical test is 12 months).

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

is there any other fees than RPRF? what are those 550$ for?

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, depends where you are in the process. If you have CRS > 450, you can start applying for PCC now. If you are just now beginning the Ontario PNP process, I don't recommend you to start now. You can start once you get an AOR.

Do your meds as late as possible. This will give you more time to land (You should land in Canada (after you get a visa) before your medical test expires and the validity of the medical test is 12 months).
Thanks. I am just about to do the OOPNP process not CRS>450.
Well-noted for that, then I will wait until AOR, and also the medcheck thing.
In prior, I am afraid that OOPNP application requires PCC in the application submission.
Just a few question more:
- If I process PCC after AOR, to where I send the PCC (OOPNP or CIC)?
- So does it mean I need to send the document (again) by courier? - Considering the courier fee is expensive :)