+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Hmmm... Well, I got the letters based on instructions given on CIC website. The last 4 pages of my PoF contain bank statements for the last six month for my accounts. They bank didn't print them on official letterhead so stamped them. But the other pages showing the balance of each account and the dates they were opened are printed on official letterhead and aren't signed and stamped. They are all printed on the same date though. I hope it is not an issue!
Surprising why a bank official wouldn't sign customer information printed on their letterhead. Hopefully this shouldn't be a problem as the relevant information is either on the letterhead or duly signed.

All the best!

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad,

This season , we are seeing rejections due to inconsistent educational credentials claimed by applicants ......... that two degrees issues floating in the forum . Hence I want to reconfirm things with you .

My WES Summary
--------------------
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree ( four years) and Master's Degree

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 . Credential :- Bachelor of engineering
Canadian equivalency :- Bachelor's degree ( Four years)

2. Credential :- Master of Business Administration
Canadian equivalency :- Master's degree

----------------------------------------------------------
while filling my degrees in those forms , I choose the following

for my Engineering degree,

Level of Education(drop down list) :- Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university,college
Level of education (Canadian equivalent )shown on ECA report :-Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university,college

for my MBA degree,

Level of Education(drop down list) :-Master's degree or a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed .......
Level of education (Canadian equivalent )shown on ECA report :- Master's degree or a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed .......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I good ? Everyday I am getting heart attack for new reasons .

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Asivad Anac said:
Surprising why a bank official wouldn't sign customer information printed on their letterhead. Hopefully this shouldn't be a problem as the relevant information is either on the letterhead or duly signed.

All the best!
They didn't sign it because I didn't ask them to. I printed the instructions on CIC website and gave it to them and they did what the instructions said. I can see why CIC rejects online statement letters, but I don't expect them to reject information printed on official letterhead with the manager business card attached to it!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
They didn't sign it because I didn't ask them to. I printed the instructions on CIC website and gave it to them and they did what the instructions said. I can see why CIC rejects online statement letters, but I don't expect them to reject information printed on official letterhead with the manager business card attached to it!
Neither do I.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazydesifool said:
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application and received an AOR, I was reading other thread about WES,

I have a 4 year bachelors, ECA says equivalent to 4 years bachelors

and one year diploma,

in my applications, I selected two or more for both the levels, and got 128 points.. did I do a mistake? Should I have selected bachelors and one year? I did that initially and didn't get full points.. please help
Assuming this was a post graduate diploma, you've done the right thing.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Asivad,

This season , we are seeing rejections due to inconsistent educational credentials claimed by applicants ......... that two degrees issues floating in the forum . Hence I want to reconfirm things with you .

My WES Summary
--------------------
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree ( four years) and Master's Degree

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1 . Credential :- Bachelor of engineering
Canadian equivalency :- Bachelor's degree ( Four years)

2. Credential :- Master of Business Administration
Canadian equivalency :- Master's degree

----------------------------------------------------------
while filling my degrees in those forms , I choose the following

for my Engineering degree,

Level of Education(drop down list) :- Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university,college
Level of education (Canadian equivalent )shown on ECA report :-Bachelor's degree or a three or more year program at a university,college

for my MBA degree,

Level of Education(drop down list) :-Master's degree or a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed .......
Level of education (Canadian equivalent )shown on ECA report :- Master's degree or a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed .......

Relax! You've done the right thing.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
Neither do I.
This is truly a very stressful time! Everyday I read new things on this forum and I get more nervous, anxious and paranoid! I think there are somehow two sets of checklist! the CIC checklist and CanadaVisa forum checklist! :'(
I appreciate your help and advise though. ;)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
sraj07 said:
Same here!! :eek:

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,
I asked in a different thread but I need your opinion on this one.

I went to my bank today and asked them what this could look like

what they suggested is the following:

Average balance for 6 month period including the following months:

15 000 CAD (only not in that currency).

Main point is ... if on a later stage they ask me for bank statement I should provide such which does not include months october and november until 10th in it to spare myself all the drama around the incoming amounts.

So my question. If I send this document (it includes dates, names, numbers and the above breakdown of balance only for all 6 monts together not separately) - so if i am asked on a later stage this will be probably AT LEAST month after I submit in march. Are they requesting 6 months statement from the date they place the additional request if any?
Transfer breakdown - 1. 8k from account with my name with a loan along with my mom in the beginning of november.2. 7k from my husband transfered cash.3. 5k from his father.
I cannot prove my 8k but the balance my bank suggested to do gives me average of 15 for the 6 months.

Should I proceed like that?

Really appreciate your help!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
This is truly a very stressful time! Everyday I read new things on this forum and I get more nervous, anxious and paranoid! I think there are somehow two sets of checklist! the CIC checklist and CanadaVisa forum checklist! :'(
I appreciate your help and advise though. ;)
Consider yourself both lucky and unlucky that you are doing this in 2016. There is a lot more sanity now compared to the same time last year. Sadly, there is more confusion as well - chiefly because of CIC's erratic responses at times - for the most part they are reliable but there have been the occasional curve balls too. :)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Asivad Anac said:
Consider yourself both lucky and unlucky that you are doing this in 2016. There is a lot more sanity now compared to the same time last year. Sadly, there is more confusion as well - chiefly because of CIC's erratic responses at times - for the most part they are reliable but there have been the occasional curve balls too. :)
Agreed. ;)
I can go to bank and ask them to provide me those information with signature and stamps on all the pages this time and then send them using CSE! Do you think I'd better do that?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Han said:
Agreed. ;)
I can go to bank and ask them to provide me those information with signature and stamps on all the pages this time and then send them using CSE! Do you think I'd better do that?
Not necessary given the situation as you've explained it here but it won't hurt to do that either.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi Asivad,

Transfer breakdown - 1. 8k from account with my name with a loan along with my mom in the beginning of november.2. 7k from my husband transfered cash.3. 5k from his father.
I cannot prove my 8k but the balance my bank suggested to do gives me average of 15 for the 6 months.

One more question to add to the above.. my uncle wwho lives in Toronto offered me to get me a credit card on his name of course to use this money for the application purposes. Is it possible to plat with it as additional proof of funds or transfer some into my joint account with my husband?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi Asivad,

You must proceed with caution on this. Include gift declarations wherever applicable. Proving 8k won't be essential - what you really need to be careful about is that there should be no borrowing explicitly towards POF purposes in that account. CIC can and will ask for additional details if and when they require so there is no point hiding any information (if at all).

AnnaBG said:
One more question to add to the above.. my uncle wwho lives in Toronto offered me to get me a credit card on his name of course to use this money for the application purposes. Is it possible to plat with it as additional proof of funds or transfer some into my joint account with my husband?
Not sure how a credit card would be used for POF purposes. You can certainly use it to pay your application fee.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh it didnt quote this one...
I went to my bank today and asked them what this could look like

what they suggested is the following:

Average balance for 6 month period including the following months:

15 000 CAD (only not in that currency).

Main point is ... if on a later stage they ask me for bank statement I should provide such which does not include months october and november until 10th in it to spare myself all the drama around the incoming amounts.

So my question. If I send this document (it includes dates, names, numbers and the above breakdown of balance only for all 6 monts together not separately) - so if i am asked on a later stage this will be probably AT LEAST month after I submit in march. Are they requesting 6 months statement from the date they place the additional request if any?