+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrc1978 said:
Thanks Asivad. Will submit the form online a week before my travel. Hopefully i should be getting PPR request by then.
Also PR applied though OIPNP supposed to be faster as during the PNP process itself they should have checked all our documents except PCC and Medicals. What may be the reason you think PR for PNP is taking more time?

Ravi
Largely the refugee crisis and additional workload.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dobas said:
Hi Asivad, thanks for all you do.
How do i pay the RPRF fees for my ongoing application? I want to pay it, although CIC has not requested for it yet from me. I only paid my application fees at the time i applied.
You'll have to wait for CIC to request for RPRF payment.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Propeta said:
Hello Asivad,

I got my GCMS notes today I applied last September 9, 2015 for Express Entry FSW, this is what my EE Eligibility Assessment said:

Status Update Date: 2015/09/10
Notes
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Agent Review** Police cert R10 Ok ECA Credential verified. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Requested Schedule A for Statutory Questions.

I think, I should move on with my PR application and find a way how to get invited again? I am still waiting for the result of my application until today.

Thanks
No harm in creating another profile and waiting for an ITA. I don't expect another draw till the 1st week of Feb though. Your application might still be alive as it has been more than 4 months since that status update so no harm in waiting it out. Hope things work out well for you.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
Hi,

i have a question if some one can answer me, would be greatly appreciated.
AOR: dec 19th, schedule 4 and A request: jan 6th, medicals passed: jan7th and docs submitted same day. jan 7th: BG check under progress.

so when i check in ecas using my application number, i am not getting any info there and i am always having below error, can any one let me know what might be the reason for not seeing any ecas notes for my file? i am an inland applicant through NBpnp.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship

Thank You
ECAS has been disabled for EE applicants. Status updates are available only via MyCIC.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

Quick Question. My current CRS is 435 and i recieved PT and submitted the application to OINP.

Work Experience
1st company 7 months
2nd Company 2.5 Years(current Employer)

I could prove the work exp with 2nd company(Current Employer) but i left in bad terms with 1st company and they are not willing to provide payslips or exp letter. So i need to remove this information from MyCIC account. If i remove this i think my CRS will fall to 410. Will this affect my PNP nomination or ITA process if i were to recieve one?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Hi Asivad,

Quick Question. My current CRS is 435 and i recieved PT and submitted the application to OINP.

Work Experience
1st company 7 months
2nd Company 2.5 Years(current Employer)

I could prove the work exp with 2nd company(Current Employer) but i left in bad terms with 1st company and they are not willing to provide payslips or exp letter. So i need to remove this information from MyCIC account. If i remove this i think my CRS will fall to 410. Will this affect my PNP nomination or ITA process if i were to recieve one?
No it won't, IMO. Ontario is the only province that has a CRS based eligibility criteria (CRS >=400 is the criteria). Since you have 400+ CRS, I don't see why you should not remove that work experience if you are not able to get the letter.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No it won't, IMO. Ontario is the only province that has a CRS based eligibility criteria (CRS >=400 is the criteria). Since you have 400+ CRS, I don't see why you should not remove that work experience if you are not able to get the letter.
If you have a score of CRS >=400,
From what i Heard about the work Experience in general. They are checking if you meet the minimum work Experience criteria of 1 year Experience.Obviously you need to prove this via reference letters and pay slips but anything on top of that is added bonus. Am i correct?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
If you have a score of CRS >=400,
From what i Heard about the work Experience in general. They are checking if you meet the minimum work Experience criteria of 1 year Experience.Obviously you need to prove this via reference letters and pay slips but anything on top of that is added bonus. Am i correct?
Yes, correct.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, correct.
Good Cuz in my CV i sent to OINP i have show the same experience as above. But only sent the documentation for 2.5 years 2nd company and didnt show anything for the 1st company. Am i good to go?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Good Cuz in my CV i sent to OINP i have show the same experience as above. But only sent the documentation for 2.5 years 2nd company and didnt show anything for the 1st company. Am i good to go?
Well, since the work experience and personal history sections are clubbed in the OINP application form, I think you *might* be okay (You should have added a letter of explanation telling them that you are not claiming any points for your first job so you are not providing any reference letters). We have to see how Ontario interprets it.

For now, remove that experience from your EE profile.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, since the work experience and personal history sections are clubbed in the OINP application form, I think you *might* be okay (You should have added a letter of explanation telling them that you are not claiming any points for your first job so you are not providing any reference letters). We have to see how Ontario interprets it.

For now, remove that experience from your EE profile.
I think i should wait for an AOR or an email from them requesting about reference letters then i could explain the situation to them. In a way good i didnt write a LOE in advance i get to make them do some work :p

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

First of all many many congratulations from my side on becoming canadian pr.

I have a query. I have got the below ECA from WES formy wife:

"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2006
Awarded by: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Major/Specialization: Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2007
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor of Education

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2009
Major/Specialization: Mathematics
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)"

Can i use two or more degrees ...... for my spouse's marks for education in EE?

Thanks in advance!!!!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
Hi Asivad,

First of all many many congratulations from my side on becoming canadian pr.

I have a query. I have got the below ECA from WES formy wife:

"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Postgraduate diploma (one year)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2006
Major/Specialization: Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Education
Year: 2007
Major/Specialization: Education
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor of Education

3. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Science
Year: 2009
Major/Specialization: Mathematics
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one year)"

Her masters Degree is recognized in Canada as Postgraduate Diploma of 1 year.
So yes you have to choose two or more bachelors degree criteria

Can i use two or more degrees ...... for my spouse's marks for education in EE?

Thanks in advance!!!!