+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi Asivad n all
Need help pls.
I am not working as per my NOC for last five years. I have only claimed points for two years of work experience when I was working as per my NOC. So, can I include only the work experience I claimed points for in work history section and other unclaimed work expreience in personal history only????
If yes can they ask to fill in schedule A form or any other forms as a proof of what I were doing?? do I need to include work experience letters for all my jobs although I didnot claim any points for those??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Hi Asivad n all
Need help pls.
I am not working as per my NOC for last five years. I have only claimed points for two years of work experience when I was working as per my NOC. So, can I include only the work experience I claimed points for in work history section and other unclaimed work expreience in personal history only????

Yes.

If yes can they ask to fill in schedule A form or any other forms as a proof of what I were doing?? do I need to include work experience letters for all my jobs although I didnot claim any points for those??

CIC doesn't ask for Schedule A for these reasons. You don't need to provide work reference letters or any supporting documentation at all for those jobs.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You don't need to maintain POF for 6 months. CIC wants 6 months average balance of your bank account or 6 months bank statements in lieu of that. The reason they want this is for them to be convinced that you've either had the money for at least 6 months or that you've gradually accumulated the money without any sudden unexplained large influx of funds in your account which might indicate the presence of borrowed funds.

If you haven't borrowed funds for POF and your bank accounts demonstrate this fact, no need to decline the ITA.
Thanks Asivad. During OINP application I have showed two gifts - one from my wife and one from my mom. Along with that I have showed sale receipt of a piece of jewelry. Last of these three transactions was on 1st September. I have two options -

1) Proceed in a similar fashion like I did for OINP with all bank statements, affidavits, sale deed etc and explain three transactions which lead to fund influx.

2) Apply after first week of March and show 6 month statement starting from 7th September. With this option I do not have to show transaction that where done before 1st September.

Since the application evaluation is not done in black and white and there is space for individual interpretations by case officer; my concern with Option 1 is that it might raise unnecessary flags if case officer is not understanding enough as the person who processed my OINP application.

What option do you think is better? And why if you would indulge? :)

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
As these were concurrent activities which were in the same country, no harm in adding just the job in Personal history for the entire duration from May 2011 till date while retaining Masters degree in Educations section from June 2012 to Dec 2014.
asivad, need your view. my passport has 10 months validity and PPR email suggests it shud be atleast 12 months. while i will renew this immediately, do i need to send any CSE to CIC? or any other communication like replying to the VO email? they have given 30 days deadline to send PP.

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Thanks Asivad. During OINP application I have showed two gifts - one from my wife and one from my mom. Along with that I have showed sale receipt of a piece of jewelry. Last of these three transactions was on 1st September. I have two options -

1) Proceed in a similar fashion like I did for OINP with all bank statements, affidavits, sale deed etc and explain three transactions which lead to fund influx.

2) Apply after first week of March and show 6 month statement starting from 7th September. With this option I do not have to show transaction that where done before 1st September.

Since the application evaluation is not done in black and white and there is space for individual interpretations by case officer; my concern with Option 1 is that it might raise unnecessary flags if case officer is not understanding enough as the person who processed my OINP application.

What option do you think is better? And why if you would indulge? :)
Option 1. As you have all required documents to conclusively prove that the funds aren't borrowed, there is no reason to delay post ITA submission or decline an ITA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RBT said:
asivad, need your view. my passport has 10 months validity and PPR email suggests it shud be atleast 12 months. while i will renew this immediately, do i need to send any CSE to CIC? or any other communication like replying to the VO email? they have given 30 days deadline to send PP.

thanks
Are you sure it says 12 months? Generally, passport must be valid for at least 6 months when sending it to CIC after PPR.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad,

I havent written N/A where missing information was not required but apart from that i think my form(OINP) is pretty complete and legit. Shocked

I have mentioned in the initial stages as Single/Not married and i havent written N/A where they ask you about your spouse's details,education,work experience section whereas information that was related to me is pretty complete(Name,Signature,Education,work exp,ielts,home address,EE number, job code).

Also i didnt write N/A where they ask you for CIC number considering this is my first time applying as FSW which i already ticked in the form

Do u think this will result in returning of the application? Huh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Asivad,

I havent written N/A where missing information was not required but apart from that i think my form(OINP) is pretty complete and legit. Shocked

I have mentioned in the initial stages as Single/Not married and i havent written N/A where they ask you about your spouse's details,education,work experience section whereas information that was related to me is pretty complete(Name,Signature,Education,work exp,ielts,home address,EE number, job code).

Also i didnt write N/A where they ask you for CIC number considering this is my first time applying as FSW which i already ticked in the form

Do u think this will result in returning of the application? Huh
Minor details. Not a problem.

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, My and my wife's birth certificate is in Hindi, I had got it translated+Notary in English for my OOPNP application, awaiting my OOPNP nomination.
1. Do I need to do similar translation for CIC as will once I get my ITA??
2. If Yes, OOPNP had a form to fill in by the translator, Is there any CIC needs along with translated documents??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Guys, My and my wife's birth certificate is in Hindi, I had got it translated+Notary in English for my OOPNP application, awaiting my OOPNP nomination.
1. Do I need to do similar translation for CIC as will once I get my ITA??
2. If Yes, OOPNP had a form to fill in by the translator, Is there any CIC needs along with translated documents??
CIC doesn't ask for birth certificate from PA/spouse/common law partner. Nothing needs to be done on this front.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Option 1. As you have all required documents to conclusively prove that the funds aren't borrowed, there is no reason to delay post ITA submission or decline an ITA.
Thanks for your inputs :)

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Dear Asivad,

I created a thread but could not get much replies so I was wondering if you could help with my questions.

1. The instructions for proof of work mention "annual salary plus benefits". Also what exactly is meant by benefits? What do the Canadian officers want to see in the employment reference letter in this regard? Is it OK if the employer writes "his annual salary plus benefits was X amount"

2. Do I need to provide an extra document showing what my employer paid to me? Like an offical list of Social Security payments list?

3. I've had a work exchange. That means I was employed by a company, but sent to secondment to another country for a fixed term while my principal employer continued to pay my salary. I am planning to mention this in my letter of explanation. But I am not sure if I should also get a reference letter from the second company, because I was there like a visiting employee and I was not getting any salary. Also, should I mention this in my work history? I was thinking of mentioning it in my personal history but not work history.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi again

A likely scenario for me if I renew my passport now could be to get PPR while I still have my old passport (as it gets a while to get a new one). In order not to miss the deadline, I'd have to send in copies of the old one (visa exempt) and would get COPR for my old passport.
As a result, I would get a new passport after COPR but before landing, which I imagine would be an issue. Right? :-/