NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Hello Asivad Anac,

Please help, may peers are seeking a perfect answer on "Need URGENT help on filling Schedule 4A Provincial Nominees". For the post please follow the below link.

wxxx.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-urgent-help-on-filling-schedule-4a-provincial-nominees-t287895.0.html

Regards
Ertugrul

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you for the advice, Asivad!

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Hi Asivad,

After receiving ITA and for post-ITA profile, is it okay to change the information I entered in the pre-ITA profile?
I need to correct the date I attended an academic institution - it won't have effect on CRS scores.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leonht said:
Hi Asivad,

After receiving ITA and for post-ITA profile, is it okay to change the information I entered in the pre-ITA profile?
I need to correct the date I attended an academic institution - it won't have effect on CRS scores.
Not a problem.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ertugru said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

Please help, may peers are seeking a perfect answer on "Need URGENT help on filling Schedule 4A Provincial Nominees". For the post please follow the below link.

wxxx.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-urgent-help-on-filling-schedule-4a-provincial-nominees-t287895.0.html

Regards
Ertugrul
Satisfactorily answered in the same thread by rajkamalmohanram.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Satisfactorily answered in the same thread by rajkamalmohanram.
Thanks for being helpful.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Hi Asivad,

Yes, I did read that link. So I have not received a positive opinion yet on my PR but my work permit will expire in May. So should I go ahead and apply for the BOWP?

Thanks
You can apply only within 4 months of expiry so apply accordingly. You can use the initial e-APR to apply, CIC will start processing your BOWP application after you pass program eligibility.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Should we scan and upload the back of our photo that has stamp and date on it?

Thanks in advance.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
You can apply only within 4 months of expiry so apply accordingly. You can use the initial e-APR to apply, CIC will start processing your BOWP application after you pass program eligibility.
Thanks again Asivad :). So I am filling the form. I am on PGWP and applying for the extension and needed clarfication for these questions on the form.

I am applying for one or more of the following:
a. A work permit with the same employer
b. Restoration of your status as a worker
c. An initial work permit or work permit with a new employer
d.Temporary Resident permit
What should I choose?

2)
Under Current country of residence question for the dates From and To what should I mention?The clue is the start date of your immigration status in your current country of residence. Now I came as an international student, so I mention the start date of my study permit or start date of my PGWP?

3)
For Details of intended work, I am mentioning my current job details.
What should mention under the "Duration of expected employment"

4)
Under Education, should I also mention my Bachelors in India? I did a 1 year post graduate program here in Canada which I think would be the highest.
5) For Work History for 10 years, there are only 3 rows in the form, how do I insert another row for another job?

I really appreciate your.

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey Asivad Needs you advice

We have already got the PPR(Inland FSW) (me and my wife) and passport has been sent for immigration visa.

My wife wants to visit back home (Pakistan) for landing once we get our passport back. Can she do that? Or is it necessary for her to do landing from here, get the PR Card and then go abroad?

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
zhaider said:
Hey Asivad Needs you advice

We have already got the PPR(Inland FSW) (me and my wife) and passport has been sent for immigration visa.

My wife wants to visit back home (Pakistan) for landing once we get our passport back. Can she do that? Or is it necessary for her to do landing from here, get the PR Card and then go abroad?
I think once she gets her passport, she can visit home and do landing when she enters Canada again. Are you also planning to accompany her?

Are you planning to do separate landing? I would not suggest to do so since while landing they might seek some more documents.

Once you get the landing done, you can go to home country but you should have necessary travel authorization while return.

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
JK_CAD said:
I think once she gets her passport, she can visit home and do landing when she enters Canada again. Are you also planning to accompany her?

Are you planning to do separate landing? I would not suggest to do so since while landing they might seek some more documents.

Once you get the landing done, you can go to home country but you should have necessary travel authorization while return.
Thank you for the reply.

I am not planning to accompany her. I will do landing from here (Niagara Falls) while she was back home.

It an emergency for her to visit home that's why we do not want to wait for PR Card. Its taking too long, around 3 months.

So whats your advise, is it ok if she does landing while returning back and i do separate landing before her?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
hyd_girl said:
Whyyyy? People are dreaming for this moment and you wanna decline ?

Anyways you are better Judge than anyone for your situation... Here is the below official information ..

Upon receipt of an ITA, a candidate has 60 calendar days to do one of the following:
•Submit a complete application for permanent residence (APR) in their MyCIC account. This includes providing all supporting documentation up front.
•Decline the ITA in their MyCIC account, if the candidate is not ready to apply within 60 calendar days of receiving the ITA or if they believe that a change in their circumstance has made them ineligible to be invited. In this case, the candidate’s profile will remain “active” in the pool for the remaining days of the profile’s validity and the candidate will be considered for future rounds of invitations, as long as they continue to meet the MEC.

If the candidate does not respond to the ITA (i.e., the candidate does not submit a complete APR within 60 calendar days of receiving the ITA and does not formally decline the ITA within this delay), the ITA will expire and the candidate will no longer be in the Express Entry pool. To enter the pool again, the candidate must submit a new profile in their MyCIC account and be assessed for the MEC at that time.
Asivad Anac said:
No harm in declining an ITA. With 600+ points, you'll get an ITA in each draw.
Thanks for your replies. I am planning to decline since I have read on this forum that we need to maintain POF for last 6 months. I have maintained it since September, so that is 4 months till now. I plan to submit my application in mid March and hence will decline ITA in 2-3 weeks and then wait for next draw.

If it is not much trouble can someone please provide a link of CIC website where they have mentioned about 6 month average POF balance. Thanks in advance.