Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
T.Rex87 said:
Hi guys! i applied for TRV online for my wife (resident of Chandigarh). There's no other update online except 'Medical Passed' but we received a message in her online account to submit her passport to the CIC. Is this usual to receive passport request earlier than online update on decision? I'm not sure if her visa has been approved or not- well it looks like they are asking for passport only to issue the visa. Her visa was refused last month and then we applied it again this month. someone who applied online and was approved may have better idea. I appreciate your replies to my post. Thanks in advance :)
@T.Rex87

The very fact that VO has called for her ppt without any query, it may be taken as positive result.

I sincerely wish and pray that your wife would get back her visa stamped PPT !!!!

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
mspjal said:
@T.Rex87

The very fact that VO has called for her ppt without any query, it may be taken as positive result.

I sincerely wish and pray that your wife would get back her visa stamped PPT !!!!

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Thanks for your reply. I will update once we receive ppt back from CIC. :)

deep92

Jul 12, 2016
soniadutta said:
Hi

I reapplied for my parents' visitor visa on 28th april from VFS chandigarh office. As of today, no status updates . If anyone of you applied and received the visa , please let me know the processing time it took for your application.

its really high time waiting for the answer :mad:

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Anyone here applied for Supervisa for their parents? I applied on March 18 and medical was completed. after that its been 4 months and nothing!!!