Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
fkl said:
@ sonuahmad,

11 weeks is not a lot. TWP can easily take 4 - 6 months from Pakistan. But 4 is a good expectation if you have a good case.

Sure, medicals are required for twp - in fact any kind of visa except a short visit (max allowing six month stay would require medicals).
Hello FKL

Nice to see you after a long time.

Please keep in touch with your fellows.

Hows going on bro.

Regards

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
newmanitoban said:
Hello FKL

Nice to see you after a long time.

Please keep in touch with your fellows.

Hows going on bro.

Regards
Hi newmanitoban,

Glad to hear from you. I have been active on the forum all the time. Just some times more often as compared to others depending upon how busy i am otherwise.

I am doing well - thank you. How about you? Your visa and stuff is done

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
fkl said:
Hi newmanitoban,

Glad to hear from you. I have been active on the forum all the time. Just some times more often as compared to others depending upon how busy i am otherwise.

I am doing well - thank you. How about you? Your visa and stuff is done
Thanks bro,
Just waiting for PPR now.
Done Medics a month ago.
Regards

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
fkl said:
@ sonuahmad,

11 weeks is not a lot. TWP can easily take 4 - 6 months from Pakistan. But 4 is a good expectation if you have a good case.

Sure, medicals are required for twp - in fact any kind of visa except a short visit (max allowing six month stay would require medicals).
Thank you so much for the reply fkl. I think if they will ask me for the medical so can I consider with that 100% chances to get success ? And I think when they will ask me for the medical it will take little bit more delay in process. What is you opinion about it ? How long it will take more after getting medical request ?

One more thing which is about police certificate is that required for TWP ? because they didn't asked me yet even it was not in my documents checklist when I submitted my TWP application.

Many Thanks,
Sonu Ahmad

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sonuahmad said:
Thank you so much for the reply fkl. I think if they will ask me for the medical so can I consider with that 100% chances to get success ? And I think when they will ask me for the medical it will take little bit more delay in process. What is you opinion about it ? How long it will take more after getting medical request ?

One more thing which is about police certificate is that required for TWP ? because they didn't asked me yet even it was not in my documents checklist when I submitted my TWP application.

Many Thanks,
Sonu Ahmad
You are most welcome. Nothing is 100% unless you actually have gotten visa. But after getting medical call, there is a good probability of success. It is quite rare but i have heard of people being rejected EVEN AFTER medicals for "ties to home country" or some other common refusal reasons that are normally determined prior to medicals. However, usually these are through before medicals.

It should be with in a month of having done medicals, to actually receive visa. Of course this is assuming your medical didn't have any problems.

PC is a requirement from Pakistan in general. I don't why you haven't been asked but i don't of any one who applied and got through without PC. So its better to get that and submit even if you do that as a update to your file.

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Hello Again fkl,

Thank you so much for the great information/answer. Its getting me worry because they didn't asked me for the PC even it was not in my documents checklist. Actually I am member of AIESEC and I applied though them I have an official job offer letter from the AIESEC Organization and from my employer. The AIESEC guy guide me how to apply for TWP and that way PC was not in my documents checklist on mycic account. Anyway if PC is required can they ask for it now ? because I already submitted all the documents so I don't think if I can submit any additional document now.

Anyway I am still waiting let see how will be the next. I hope for the best Inshallah I will get success very soon.

Thanks

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
Hello Again,

I just want to let you guys know that what is AIESEC actually. Maybe some of you guys don't know about it or maybe even not heard about it yet.

AIESEC is Approved Organization by CIC, IEC Canada.

AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization. It offers leadership training and international internships which develop its members personally and professionally.

Present in 113 countries and territories and with over 86,000 members, AIESEC is the world's largest youth-driven organization. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.

AIESEC is a global, non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management. AIESEC does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, creed, and religion, national, ethnic or social origin.

AIESEC in numbers:

113 Countries and Territories
780 Local Offices
2,400 Universities
86,000 Members
24,000 Leadership Experiences
5,000 International Internships
15,000 International Volunteer Experiences
8,000 Partner Organizations
500 Conferences Annually
1,000,000 Alumni
64 Years of Experience

Check this official website of Internation Exerience Canada here:
http://www.international.gc.ca/experience/partners_in-partenaires_entrant.aspx?lang=eng

The Official Website for AIESEC
http://www.aiesec.ca

Its also give opportunities to younger between age 18-35 to work and study exchange abroad and get experience and skills that matter today.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sonuahmad said:
Hello Again fkl,

Thank you so much for the great information/answer. Its getting me worry because they didn't asked me for the PC even it was not in my documents checklist. Actually I am member of AIESEC and I applied though them I have an official job offer letter from the AIESEC Organization and from my employer. The AIESEC guy guide me how to apply for TWP and that way PC was not in my documents checklist on mycic account. Anyway if PC is required can they ask for it now ? because I already submitted all the documents so I don't think if I can submit any additional document now.

Anyway I am still waiting let see how will be the next. I hope for the best Inshallah I will get success very soon.

Thanks
Hi sonuaahmed,

I understand your situation. Unfortunately a good number of things do not show up in online checklists.

Being part of AIESEC should not have any thing to do with police certificates. It is a legal clearance they need in any case. Even if you were living in Canada or in US and applying for PR, you still need to submit PC, from all places you have lived before.

Yes it is possible that they might ask for it now, but even then it would delay your case. Even if you have applied online or on paper, there is ALWAYS a way to submit initial documents.

Just get police certificates, scan them and email CIC / Or submit a case specific inquiry. Their is option to include documents.

If you have a file number, include that, if you haven't just add all your details, Full name, DOB, passport number, tracking number / date you submitted your application, phone number, email address, residential address.

There is no harm in adding this info. And it will just fix any possible issues they have.

I have seen refusals where they say "we asked you to submit document x, but you never responded". Where the applicant never received the request for submission.

So be proactive.

Lastly, stop thinking AIESEC has any role with visa processing. It is just another authorization to qualify basic criteria. CIC doesn't care about any of these.

There have been people for which Employers in Canada went to any length to get work permits FASTER, even involving Members of parliament. None of these affected CIC in any way. They still do their regular processing and time delays. So the best you can do is to be proactive. Submitting any thing possibly needed before hand

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
fkl said:
Hi sonuaahmed,

I understand your situation. Unfortunately a good number of things do not show up in online checklists.

Being part of AIESEC should not have any thing to do with police certificates. It is a legal clearance they need in any case. Even if you were living in Canada or in US and applying for PR, you still need to submit PC, from all places you have lived before.

Yes it is possible that they might ask for it now, but even then it would delay your case. Even if you have applied online or on paper, there is ALWAYS a way to submit initial documents.

Just get police certificates, scan them and email CIC / Or submit a case specific inquiry. Their is option to include documents.

If you have a file number, include that, if you haven't just add all your details, Full name, DOB, passport number, tracking number / date you submitted your application, phone number, email address, residential address.

There is no harm in adding this info. And it will just fix any possible issues they have.

I have seen refusals where they say "we asked you to submit document x, but you never responded". Where the applicant never received the request for submission.

So be proactive.

Lastly, stop thinking AIESEC has any role with visa processing. It is just another authorization to qualify basic criteria. CIC doesn't care about any of these.

There have been people for which Employers in Canada went to any length to get work permits FASTER, even involving Members of parliament. None of these affected CIC in any way. They still do their regular processing and time delays. So the best you can do is to be proactive. Submitting any thing possibly needed before hand
Thank you so much once again fkl,

Its really very help full and great answer. So do you suggest me to submit my PC even they didn't asked me ? Can I email them my PC ? Or should I wait for the required from their side ? Dont worry about the response from my side to Mycic because I am website developer I mean I always online and keep my inbox open all the day so I am sure I can't miss any response from the Mycic. But if you still recommend me to submit my PC even they didn't asked me for that then I can think about it because I want to get success I am waiting for my visa from last 12 weeks so I don't want to me rejected. Inshallah I will get success very soon.

One more thing please can they reject my applcation because I didn't submitted my PC ? I didn't submitted my PC because they didn't asked me for that so that is not my fault. Please response.

Thanks Again,
Sonu

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sonuahmad said:
Thank you so much once again fkl,

Its really very help full and great answer. So do you suggest me to submit my PC even they didn't asked me ? Can I email them my PC ? Or should I wait for the required from their side ? Dont worry about the response from my side to Mycic because I am website developer I mean I always online and keep my inbox open all the day so I am sure I can't miss any response from the Mycic. But if you still recommend me to submit my PC even they didn't asked me for that then I can think about it because I want to get success I am waiting for my visa from last 12 weeks so I don't want to me rejected. Inshallah I will get success very soon.

One more thing please can they reject my applcation because I didn't submitted my PC ? I didn't submitted my PC because they didn't asked me for that so that is not my fault. Please response.

Thanks Again,
Sonu
They can possibly reject application saying you didn't submit. Whether it was in the requirements or not won't help much. Sure you can and should submit it even without them asking for it. At least that is what i would do if i were in your shoes.

Being a web developer has nothing to do with MISSING my cic notifications. You can't do any thing about a notification you never received. There are flaws in their system due to which "they believe emails are generated and sent to customers" where as they are NOT. I have seen many people facing that.

P.S. I am a systems software developer with more than a decade's experience and this could happen to me too. Hope i got the point across.

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
fkl said:
They can possibly reject application saying you didn't submit. Whether it was in the requirements or not won't help much. Sure you can and should submit it even without them asking for it. At least that is what i would do if i were in your shoes.

Being a web developer has nothing to do with MISSING my cic notifications. You can't do any thing about a notification you never received. There are flaws in their system due to which "they believe emails are generated and sent to customers" where as they are NOT. I have seen many people facing that.

P.S. I am a systems software developer with more than a decade's experience and this could happen to me too. Hope i got the point across.
Hello fkl,

Thank you so much for the great answer. Actually you are scaring me :) anyway thank you so much I will try to email my PC as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
sonuahmad said:
Hello fkl,

Thank you so much for the great answer. Actually you are scaring me :) anyway thank you so much I will try to email my PC as soon as possible.

Many Thanks
Being scared and acting proactively would be better for you rather than facing a weird response or no response or a refusal from CIC. So i will try to do every thing i can think of to make my application smooth. Hence i am pushing you to do the same.

sonuahmad

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
fkl said:
Being scared and acting proactively would be better for you rather than facing a weird response or no response or a refusal from CIC. So i will try to do every thing i can think of to make my application smooth. Hence i am pushing you to do the same.
Hell Again fkl,

Actually I asked to AIESEC about it but they said we should wait for the request from CIC side because I have submitted all the required documents I never missed any documents so we should wait. May Allah help me and all who are in the same boat with me here.

Still no response waiting...

Many Thanks,
Sonu

ns2014

Sep 12, 2014
Senior Members,

I need your advice. I got update from CIC that my medical exam is due. They sent me instructions along with the medical form. The issue is I had undertaken upfront medical exam from IOM and submitted the emedical information sheet, which had my unique UMI number, along with myapplication. After getting email from CIC I contacted IOM they told me that my upfront medical exam is still valid (valid for one year) so I cannot have another exam unless the instructions are to have a re-examination which wasn't the case. They advised that I should inform the high commission about my upfront exam and send them the UMI number.

I have informed the high commission via email and by case specific query form regarding upfront exam and UMI. But I haven't heard anything back. Can someone advise me on how I can make sure that they have received my medical exam results?

Also how long normally does it take after medical call?

Thanks.