May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
I just talked to a very famous immigration lawyer regarding next EE cut off, i was getting very conscious about what will happen next that I literally paid this guy for immigration counseling. So what he said that they have news coming out that the first draw was just for LMIA/ sponsored people and it was also job/ position based. next cut off will be for people with out the LMIA or hence people with PGWP/ CEC. Lawyer said they have to accommodate more people than previous years, so eventually you all should calm down, cut off will get as low as 327 in next month as according to the calculated data.

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Drzues said:
I just talked to a very famous immigration lawyer regarding next EE cut off, i was getting very conscious about what will happened that I paid this guy for immigration counseling. So what he said that they have news coming out that the first draw was just for LMIA/ sponsored people and it was also job/ position based. next cut off will be for people with out the LMIA or hence people with PGWP/ CEC. Lawyer said they have to accommodate more people than previous years, so eventually you all should calm down, cut off will get as low as 327 in next month as according to the calculated data.

Did your lawyer also mention the Lmia without the fee that supports EE applications?
Cheers!

irishIan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
biz said:
Did your lawyer also mention the Lmia without the fee that supports EE applications?
Cheers!
Dont be fooled here, the LMIA will always factor into every draw for EE. It will go be the highest score period. Lawyers just want you to apply with them because they get paid.

The LMIA approved job offer gets you 600 points so it will always be a big factor

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
irishIan said:
Dont be fooled here, the LMIA will always factor into every draw for EE. It will go be the highest score period. Lawyers just want you to apply with them because they get paid.

The LMIA approved job offer gets you 600 points so it will always be a big factor
Not necessary. The draws might be for different categories, for example one draw might be only for CEC and of course of you have 1 year of Canadian Experience and Job offer you will get application too but if you are outside Canada (no experience) and you have a job offer you might wait for another draw.

You can find the information somewhere in the gazette or some information website.
I will post a link later on (if I find it again)

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
CIC site itself has mentioned about LMIA / PNP / JOB Offers are on high priority on selection of Express Entry draw.

Drzues said:
I just talked to a very famous immigration lawyer regarding next EE cut off, i was getting very conscious about what will happened that I paid this guy for immigration counseling. So what he said that they have news coming out that the first draw was just for LMIA/ sponsored people and it was also job/ position based. next cut off will be for people with out the LMIA or hence people with PGWP/ CEC. Lawyer said they have to accommodate more people than previous years, so eventually you all should calm down, cut off will get as low as 327 in next month as according to the calculated data.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
327? how did he calculated that number? It is not possible.

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
MONKUCHA said:
327? how did he calculated that number? It is not possible.
may be Drzues score is near to 327...... he is just trying to put a number...i dont think anyone can guess the cutoff for next draw.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Drzues said:
Sorry can not agree with him...february draw i am expecting around 800 ita with cutoff being >750... They will continue this way till pnp and job bank is fully functional...

rishjas

Feb 2, 2015
We can share ideas.. it seems people are going on with their respective assumptions.. Lets talk sense and facts..

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
MONKUCHA said:
Not necessary. The draws might be for different categories, for example one draw might be only for CEC and of course of you have 1 year of Canadian Experience and Job offer you will get application too but if you are outside Canada (no experience) and you have a job offer you might wait for another draw.

You can find the information somewhere in the gazette or some information website.
I will post a link later on (if I find it again)
As according to the given information he said there are people that didn't get ITA even though they carry over 900 points, just because cic people were not satisfied with their job title/duties. So basically good job and holding around 450 points and above will be get you in the queue easily. Also there are 23 more draws to come before end of 2015.

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
Bhagya123 said:
may be Drzues score is near to 327...... he is just trying to put a number...i dont think anyone can guess the cutoff for next draw.

My score is 509 and that's without the LMIA, I am applying for LMIA in a week or so, with LMIA i am at 1026 points. I am just sharing the information, bud.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with curious...

No way it will ever fall down to 320, in my opinion... new people will gain more experience, and will decide to immigrate, so there will be standard flow of potential immigrants...

However, inviting people with 750, or even 886 is silly... that means 286 ONLY in Human capital, which is in my opinion very low...

Regarding FSW - CIC still has a backlog from last year, and I do not expect they will draw FSW before april... :(

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
boske83 said:
I agree with curious...

No way it will ever fall down to 320, in my opinion... new people will gain more experience, and will decide to immigrate, so there will be standard flow of potential immigrants...

However, inviting people with 750, or even 886 is silly... that means 286 ONLY in Human capital, which is in my opinion very low...

Regarding FSW - CIC still has a backlog from last year, and I do not expect they will draw FSW before april... :(
Yes but CEC is mostly PGWP holders and CEC quota was reached in October. They cannot leave all international students with open work permits after graduation without a way of getting PR. And we all know that not many employers want to apply for LIMA. They prefer hire PGWP holder only for 3 years than go through LIMA process.

If CIC won't do anything for International students the media will eat Immigration services for a breakfast. They have bad reputation already but it will be even worst without any solution. All "top" countries have an option for IS so Canada has to do something as well.

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
Drzues said:

We cannot trust lawyer. Every lawyer has there own story. So only option is to wait for feb and march month draw and look for result. Mostly all ppl are sure draw points will come down but only option we have is patience. If u r panic.. Lawyers will take advantage of that.

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
Yes but CEC is mostly PGWP holders and CEC quota was reached in October. They cannot leave all international students with open work permits after graduation without a way of getting PR. And we all know that not many employers want to apply for LIMA. They prefer hire PGWP holder only for 3 years than go through LIMA process.

If CIC won't do anything for International students the media will eat Immigration services for a breakfast. They have bad reputation already but it will be even worst without any solution. All "top" countries have an option for IS so Canada has to do something as well.
I am following the other thread related to PGWP problems, and I can't even imagine on how those people feel at the moment... however, someone mentioned that when coming in Canada for student visa, a paper which confirms that student has no attention to stay in Canada need to be provided... My understanding of PGWP is that those international student had opportunity to stay and work on that visa, and later get PR under CEC... looks like that this path has been closed now, at least for a while, and I really feel sorry for the people that cannot get extension until they meet PR requirements...

Regarding press and media pressure - I think they will not care at all for this... :( hope i am wrong