+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supporting Documents for your immigration program (required). is for the Principal applicant or Sponsor?

ROCIOLIVELY

Jul 26, 2024
Supporting Documents for your immigration program (required). is for the Principal applicant or Sponsor?

These documents to asking to attatch they ask whoever is applying to principal applicant and Sponsor or just principal applicant?

1. Travel documents and passports (Principal applicant or sponsor?)
2. Police certificates and clearances (Principal applicant or sponsor?)
3. Photo(s). (Principal applicant or sponsor?)
4. Birth Certificates (Principal applicant or sponsor?)
5. Proof of Status (me and my husband). (Principal applicant or sponsor?)

Thank you so much for your help.

Rocio Lively

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Good day I'm not certified to advise you in any way, but I will give you my insight

1) If you are referring to the proof of relationship where it asks for tickets etc and travel documents then it's for you to provide for both of you if you both travel to each other or just the one who did. if it's not then it's just them requesting a photo of the passport or travel documents for the principal applicant.

2) This is for the principal applicant

3) Photo(s) is the slot for the principal applicant to follow the photo diagram and provide photo(s) according to the instructions on the diagram

4) Birth Certificate is for the principal applicant or if you both have a child together then theirs as well.

5) Proof of status is for the Sponsor showing proof that they are ether a CC or PR.

hope this helps and stick around for more persons to provide you with clarity

ROCIOLIVELY

Jul 26, 2024
Thank you very much, your information makes it clearer for me, I understand. Just one additional question, in question 5, which is for the sponsor, a box appears that shows options. Can my husband choose one of those alternatives to show proof or does it have to be all of those indicated there?

5) * Proof of Status (required)

Any of the following documents can be provided to prove status, but not limited to:

• Permanent resident card
  • Canadian citizenship certificate or card
  • Canadian birth certificate
  • Canadian passport
  • Indian status card
  • Visitor visa
  • Study permit
  • Work permit
  • Other document(s) that can show proof of status
Note: Applications submitted under the Family Class or under the Spouse and Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class.
Proof of status documents should be uploaded for the following individual(s):
  • Sponsor
  • Principal Applicant (if applicable)
  • Accompanying family members (if applicable)

Thank you so much

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Thank you very much, your information makes it clearer for me, I understand. Just one additional question, in question 5, which is for the sponsor, a box appears that shows options. Can my husband choose one of those alternatives to show proof or does it have to be all of those indicated there?

Any of the following documents can be provided to prove status, but not limited to:

• Canadian passport
  • Indian status card
  • Visitor visa
  • Study permit
  • Work permit
Note: Applications submitted under the Family Class or under the Spouse and Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class.
Proof of status documents should be uploaded for the following individual(s):
  • Sponsor
  • Principal Applicant (if applicable)
  • Accompanying family members (if applicable)

Thank you so much
He only needs to really show one if it be PR Card if he's a PR or a CC card or any of the others as long as it shows that he is mainly one of the two PR or CC

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

• Canadian passport
  • Indian status card
  • Visitor visa
  • Study permit
  • Work permit
I think if you thought through this for a second, you'd realize that it is impossible for anyone to have all of these documents.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to review the checklist. It breaks down the required documents by principal applicant and sponsor