8 June 2012
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
2 Jan 2013
Thanks for the detailed response.
On TIC: I had filled out the medical questionnaire, which was a requirement for covering pre-existing conditions.

On Islamabad timelines: your answer is legitimate, but I wanted to know how much time it took for some other recent applicants, so I could establish estimates/timelines for my mother

Thanks

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If everything is perfect and no delays you could be approved in eight weeks. In reality depending on the situation it can take longer. I have had many delays with client due to medicals, in some cases they requested additional testing and this can drag out for month until the visa officer is satisfied.

The whole concept of timeline is subjective one person can be approved very quickly while other get delays. Keep in mind visa officers are human beings so what one person may think is fine someone else may have different biases. There are guidelines which they follow but there is always the human element in all decisions.

Hope this helps.

Good luck Get Approved

itwillbegood

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22 Jun 2009
Doc's Request.
14 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
7 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
30 Jun 2010
Med's Request
16 May 2012
Med's Done....
8 June 2012
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
2 Jan 2013
Thanks. This was helpful

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
usman_14pk said:
This is how it worked for my mom.
My sis lives in Toronto and she attached the following documents for her Super Visa:

• Letter of Invitation from hosts (from my sis) residing in Canada.
• Copy of the Medical Insurance Certificate for MY MOM for one year with a Canadian Insurance Company. (Along with payment confirmation)
• Copy of Birth Certificate of sis(showing my mom is her mother) – English.

All the best :)
HI , Got a wierd question. Thinking of applying for my mom ,However we have no documents that prove direct relation to my mom like id card or other documents . What can I do ?

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,
I'm planning to apply super visa for my parents in Pakistan. Please guide me in detail about insurance and other documents as I qualify to sponser two persons based upon my income level. I would really appreciate for proper guidance.

Thanks

Super visa

Apr 24, 2014
Gary Goldshmidt said:
I am not an immigration expert I deal with insurance. From my experience dealing with clients Citizenship and Immigration Canada will not issue a visa past the passport expiry date so to be on the safe side it would not hurt to renew the passport before applying for a super visa.

How to submit passport after completing medical exam in case of online super visa aaplication from pakistan?
Does embassy send letter to submit passport?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
tehtaimuri said:
Can any one guide me how much bank statement required for supervisa????
Bank statements aren't as important as showing you qualify based upon your annual income:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2011/2011-12-01.asp

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Hey

I am going to apply supervisa for my parents, can any one send me details like letters for embassy, supporting docs information, for my site and parents site, I need to know can we pay fee in visa center Lahore in rupies.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you contact me directly I can assist you please visit my site for more information

https://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance
https://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance-FAQ

As far as paying for the application it has to be in Canadian dollars not ruppies, the same goes for medical insurance.

If you pay be credit card the currency conversion is done automatically for you.

Regards,

Gary Goldshmidt

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Super visa said:
How to submit passport after completing medical exam in case of online super visa aaplication from pakistan?
Does embassy send letter to submit passport?
YES, embassy will send you an email to submit your passports.
Be calm. You will get it soon.

ibtisamq

Aug 26, 2012
usman_14pk said:
YES, embassy will send you an email to submit your passports.
Be calm. You will get it soon.
Generally how long do they require to request for Passport when Medical Status has changed to Passed 'Online'?

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
ibtisamq said:
Generally how long do they require to request for Passport when Medical Status has changed to Passed 'Online'?
It took 2 weeks further after medical while processing my mom's application.