NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
rockwidme said:
are the forms for super Visa same as the temporary resident visa or a visitor Visa?
Yes

Enzo24

Mar 17, 2017
Enzo24 said:
Hi everyone. I applied in behalf of my parents for super visa in march 8, 2017 but, unfortunately I forgot to attach their proof of income, assests, and funds with the invitation letter. I thought the application was going to be rejected but march 16th they requested for medical. Does it mean that they have accepted and processed the application without the proof of their assests? I'm afraid that they will be rejected after getting the medical exam which is not cheap. Thanks in advance
Anyone?

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
guribeni said:
Can someone help !!!

We have applied supervisa for my Mother-in -law and father-in-law. Mother got second request for x ray but father got his passport request. Mom's xray is completely ok as per doctor.Does anyone know how much time will it take now for my mother to get any decision.

Please tell.. :(
Hi, can you please help clarify me? My husband is Canadian citizen and i am still waiting for my PR. Now my husband wants to apply for supervisa for my mother (his mother-in-law). Is it possible that way or i have to be PR too? I am not co-signing. His income is 80K.

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
open said:
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my parents supervisa ONLINE on 28 Nov and yesterday on 6 Dec we received medical request for my father with IMM 1017E form with his information on it, But for my mother they have not sent any form but in her application it is showing like this (Review of medical results - We need your medical information) that means they need her medicals to be done also, I also made a call for her and the automated response was (we requested to undergo for medical examination), does anybody have any idea what should we do now, will she go for medicals without form...please help
Hi, can you please help clarify me? My husband is Canadian citizen and i am still waiting for my PR. Now my husband wants to apply for supervisa for my mother (his mother-in-law). Is it possible that way or i have to be PR too? I am not co-signing. His income is 80K.

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Enzo24 said:
Hi everyone. I applied in behalf of my parents for super visa in march 8, 2017 but, unfortunately I forgot to attach their proof of income, assests, and funds with the invitation letter. I thought the application was going to be rejected but march 16th they requested for medical. Does it mean that they have accepted and processed the application without the proof of their assests? I'm afraid that they will be rejected after getting the medical exam which is not cheap. Thanks in advance
Send a case specific enquiry with the documents as attachments requesting them to update your file. Since you've only just applied and the processing times are quite long almost 2.5 months, the documents should be attached by the time a real decision is taken on your file. Withdrawing and re-applying is going to eat up a good couple of months (your withdrawal might not even be accepted to being with).

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Lashen said:
"To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:

be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,"

So technically no. You should at the minimum be a permanent resident. Your husband can co-sign in the event of LICO short comings, but status is something that is mandatory. I don't know if anybody in a similar situation has applied and was accepted though.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Lashen said:
You have to be a PR first.

Enzo24

Mar 17, 2017
twuser said:
Send a case specific enquiry with the documents as attachments requesting them to update your file. Since you've only just applied and the processing times are quite long almost 2.5 months, the documents should be attached by the time a real decision is taken on your file. Withdrawing and re-applying is going to eat up a good couple of months (your withdrawal might not even be accepted to being with).
Thanks. I did this. But is it normal for them to request a medical exam even if there are missing/incomplete documents?

YMJ

Mar 7, 2013
Hi

I am a PR and applied online for a super visa on March 17, 2017 for my mother in law who is in India. I applied tthrough a consultant in brampton. She has had 2 rejections last year for visitor visa. I am hoping that She will get through as my family has met thé LICO.
I will keep you posted on whats happening. So far no updates!

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
YMJ said:
Hi

I am a PR and applied online for a super visa on March 17, 2017 for my mother in law who is in India. I applied tthrough a consultant in brampton. She has had 2 rejections last year for visitor visa. I am hoping that She will get through as my family has met thé LICO.
I will keep you posted on whats happening. So far no updates!
am applying supervisa for my Father who has also had 2 TRV rejections last year.

since am he is in the same situation as your in-law could you please let me know what documents you submitted?
did you provide any explanation letter regarding previous refusals?

YMJ

Mar 7, 2013
sindhugururaj said:
am applying supervisa for my Father who has also had 2 TRV rejections last year.

since am he is in the same situation as your in-law could you please let me know what documents you submitted?
Hi,

I had firstly applied for gcms/atip after second refusal which gave me information as to what was the exact reason. I understood that it was because of a few reasons such as my mother in law did not have a good bank statement history other than just a lump sum of 20k cad a few days before submitting application. Secondly I applied only with my wives T4 and coz she had just started working from the middle of the year it was very low. The visa officer was curious as to what is my situation as to whether I was working and if so then how much was in my T4. So visa officer was more concerned about financial situation from both sides. then the normal tick offs as per their fancy such as no previous travel history/no money to effect departure. The VO also mentioned that my mother in law has strong ties to canada as she is a widow, no parents and her only daughter is here in PR.
My consultant asked me to apply for super visa along with NOA for 2016 for me and my wife and we exceeded the LICO quiet comfortably and we took a medical insurance for $100,000 coverage. then my wives birth certificate, job letters from our side, CA property evaluation of in laws assets and her bank statements with the same 20k cad remaining in account for more than 8 months, our bank statements, passport copies and all other docs as listed in the cic website needed for supervisa. Hope this info will help you!

YMJ

Mar 7, 2013
sindhugururaj said:

No explanation letters provided

OntarioGoat

Jan 3, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for super visa for my parents back in early February. They had their Medical. We were not requested to provide any additional information than what was provided with the application. I received email from the VFS Global ( local Visa office) stating the following.

" Dear xxxx, Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx – Processed Decision is ready for collection at Canada Visa Application Center{VAClocation}. Please collect your Decision from Canada Visa Application centre between xx:00-xx:00 Hours. "

I am curious what this decision means. They have not requested to provide their Passport. This could very well mean that the visa has been denied.
Anyone has any experience with such notifications? In case the visa is denied, how long do they have to wait to reapply?

Thanks in advance.