+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

Santafe

Jun 13, 2015
Hello,

I need help with certain issues. My mother -Inlaw is here in Canada on a TRV. she was given for 2 years and 4 months(the validity of her passport) and landed February 14 2015. I am in the process of applying for an extension but I really would like to go for the SuperVisa.

Her first 6 months is up August 14 2015. Can I extend this to a SuperVisa or is it too late for that.

Thank you

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Rossei said:
I've a question re: NOA for the recent year, here are the details of my circumstance as I intend to apply for my mom in mid-March when I go for a vacation back home:

2010: I started working from July (6 months = Jul~Dec) and hence my NOA-2010 shows yearly income as half of my regular annual income.
2011: I worked full year, but my T4 arrives around end of Feb. If I file my tax return, I won't be able to get my NOA-2011 before May.

So, I can only include my NOA-2010, probably T4-2011 (hopefully it arrives before I leave for Bangladesh in mid-March), any of 2010/2011/2012 pay slips, Employment Verification Letter (stating my start date, position & annual salary) and Job Offer Letter. Hi Rossi , I'm from Bangladesh also, is there anyway to contact to you apart from this board, i wanted to know something , I prefer to inbox you please if you don't mind please,,

Will these be enough to prove that I meet LICO limits? As far I know, NOA is valued the most important document among all and mine is not the latest. But I wonder if VFS-Bangladesh will understand it and go deep in finding my actual annual salary from all other docs I will provide.

amv142

Jul 10, 2015
I got the intimation for Medical in 4 days but after that no reply till now... I submitted application on 24th March 2015

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Alien_walkingalone said:
Hi Rossi , I'm from Bangladesh also, is there anyway to contact to you apart from this board, i wanted to know something , I prefer to inbox you please if you don't mind please,,
Certainly. You can PM me through this forum.

(Click on my name on your left, it will take you to my forum profile page. Then click on Send this member a personal message below.)

shadi_2008

Aug 4, 2011
Hi everyone,
My mother and father did their medical exams together about two weeks ago. My father's profile in CIC has been updated a week ago and it says that he has passed his medical exam. However, my mom's profile still says that "we need your medical exam". I mean it has not changed after their medical exam. what does this mean?
Thanks.

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usrinivasanu said:
Appied online: March 22
Medical request:April 2nd
Medicals done: april 8th

Still waiting :(
Same here. Any problem with the medical exams though? My father has a scar in his lungs and was asked for Sputum tests, likewise CIC requested additional supporting documents regarding his military service. That was month of May, until now, no news, no updates. :-(

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick inquiry or rather quick question. Actually i'll include my mom's Super Visa Application timeline:

Online Application: May 10th
Medical requirements: July 1st
Medicals Passed update: July 10th
Submitted: NOA and Police Certificate: July 10th

My question is my current NOA 2014 is slightly lower because I had stopped work August 2014 to go to school full time. I did include both my NOA's for 2013 and 2014 and a letter explaining why my income had been slightly lower for 2014. I however included a letter of employment as I'm currently employed full time as of March. So is there a possibility that the visa will be refused seeing they had requested for the medical and other additional documents? :( :(

kimabel

Feb 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day. we tried applying a super visa for my mother-in-law online but got rejected with the reason

(1) I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..

(2) You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your host's income and assets.

what documents do we need to provide to satisfy this requirement?

also, additional info. we're only applying for my mother in law so her ties there are my father in law and her two other children. we want her to go here to take care of the children and at the same time tour her around canada for our other relatives. is family ties not enough?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kimabel said:
good day. we tried applying a super visa for my mother-in-law online but got rejected with the reason

(1) I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..

(2) You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your/your host's income and assets.

what documents do we need to provide to satisfy this requirement?

also, additional info. we're only applying for my mother in law so her ties there are my father in law and her two other children. we want her to go here to take care of the children and at the same time tour her around canada for our other relatives. is family ties not enough?
First of all, let us know what documents you & your mom-in-law provided for Super Visa. Then we can comment on what's missing.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Zimgyal said:
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick inquiry or rather quick question. Actually i'll include my mom's Super Visa Application timeline:

Online Application: May 10th
Medical requirements: July 1st
Medicals Passed update: July 10th
Submitted: NOA and Police Certificate: July 10th

My question is my current NOA 2014 is slightly lower because I had stopped work August 2014 to go to school full time. I did include both my NOA's for 2013 and 2014 and a letter explaining why my income had been slightly lower for 2014. I however included a letter of employment as I'm currently employed full time as of March. So is there a possibility that the visa will be refused seeing they had requested for the medical and other additional documents? :( :(
There is always the possibility of getting refused based on not meeting income requirements. However, since CIC requested for medical; it's a good sign and so you can be hopeful. But I don't get why you submitted NOA later than the original application and why you would need PCC. Did you not give both your NOA's and explanation letter before? If you haven't then they will thoroughly go through yours submitted docs.

kimabel

Feb 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
First of all, let us know what documents you & your mom-in-law provided for Super Visa. Then we can comment on what's missing.

I messaged you about this but I'll post it as well just in case I have someone with the same problem.

So we applied online. that's probably a problem. but we just wanted to try because processing is faster.

we submitted a complete package online - June 8,2015
Result - June 13,2015 stating the application is rejected.

Documents Provided:
Birth Certificate
Marriage Certificate
Letter of Employment
NoA 2014 (spouse & I equaling to 56K)
Complete T4 scanned copy
Letter of Invitation
Schedule 1
Family Information
Application Form
Flight Itinerary
Scanned Passport Copy
Scanned Photo

These are the documents we have provided. We're not sure what else to provide. Also, would it be alright to apply again as soon as possible? We're hoping to get my mom-inlaw here by August 18 if possible.

Thank you kindly for your reply.

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Rossei said:
There is always the possibility of getting refused based on not meeting income requirements. However, since CIC requested for medical; it's a good sign and so you can be hopeful. But I don't get why you submitted NOA later than the original application and why you would need PCC. Did you not give both your NOA's and explanation letter before? If you haven't then they will thoroughly go through yours submitted docs.
I had included my letter of employment with my salary for my current job totally overlooked the NOA requirement. However I've since sent in all the required document. So now i'm waiting for a decision i guess.

I also found it strange that they requested for a PCC unless if it was in error. ??? ???

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any way to ask an inquiry or an update regarding a Supervisa application online? It has been months (submitted an online application on May 2015 with medicals), and no updates except that the app is opened. Thanks

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
blistex said:
Is there any way to ask an inquiry or an update regarding a Supervisa application online? It has been months (submitted an online application on May 2015 with medicals), and no updates except that the app is opened. Thanks
Yes you can submit a case enquiry to the visa office where the application was submitted. Check link below:

cic.gc..ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp

It wouldn't let me post the link so hopefully u can figure it out from what i managed to put there as the link lol