+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2023

Muskan2605

Nov 15, 2023
Hi, I would like to check if this is normal or something is wrong.
I applied for dad's supervisa in Aug 2023.
Received the biometrics letter on Sept 13, 2023. Usually, the biometrics are updated in the profile next day or within 2-3 days. This month is November. I haven't heard anything from IRCC yet. No update of biometrics in the profile.
I applied his super visa in new portal. ( https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en )
I sent some web forms also. It is taking too long.
Please let me know if this is normal or I need to do something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hari1992

Dec 3, 2023
hi there, i have question regarding super visa medical examination, i have submitted my moms super visa application, last month 12th September, we have done upfront medical examination to make the process faster, after submission we have been told to do the medical again despite we have submitted the medical with the application, is there anyone had this kind of situation, and what can i do in this situation? do we have to do the medical again? i know that medical valid for a year, and is there any explanation why do they even told us to do medical again despite we submitted the valid medical done 2 weeks ago from listed ircc medical physician with the application, (i even submitted a webform right away telling them that we have done medical and it been submitted with application plus i attached medical report again with the webform but its been 4 weeks i did not hear back from them whether they got the medical or they are still under the perception that we did not do the medical or we are going to the medical) please if someone can give me any idea or suggestion it would be really helpful.
Hi,
we are also on the same situation. It exactly same as your Mom's application for my MIL. We submitted the medicals again through web form and received a mail of webform acknowledgment on 2nd of Oct. And IRCC associates say that the application is now at Indian Visa office, earlier it was in Ottawa office and so they are not able to check the application status.

Do you have any update on you Mom's application? Any luck?

Last edited:

saraswata

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, Have applied for my Mum's supervisa on Feb10th 2024 and still awaiting for Medical Instruction letter as she already has biometrics valid till 2032. Could you please let us know what is the current processing timelines for Supervisa and when should we expect the Medical Instruction Letter to come in. Is there a way to raise webform for this ?