Nov 28, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
My Father's and Mothers Supervisa Timeline from India with upfront medicals

Applied via IRCC Portal: March-20
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL): March-20
Biometrics given at VFS New Delhi: March-27
Biometrics Updated on IRCC Portal: Mother-March 27th.
Father-March 30th
Medicals Passed: March 30th.

Eligibility Started: Mother-April 4th.
Father-April 6th

Passport Request: For both: April 6th

What are the next steps? How do I submit the passport for stamping? I am planning to take the services from VFS Global.

On the IRCC Portal, Eligibility and Background check is still going on? How did they got the PPR requests then?

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Which country you have applied Super visa ?

sahil08

Jul 5, 2017
Applied for Super visa for my mother.

Application timeline:
Applied - 30 March 2023

Biometric - submitted on last application visitor visa.

medical - do not need medical.

Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

BG check - We are processing your background check.

Anyone else with the same timeline?

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Applied for Super visa for my mother.

Application timeline:
Applied - 30 March 2023

Biometric - submitted on last application visitor visa.

medical - do not need medical.

Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

BG check - We are processing your background check.

Anyone else with the same timeline?
Did your mom get her supervisa by now?

Palamon

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
My mother's supervisa application timeline :

applied via ircc porta; : march-28
BIL : march-28
Biometrics given at vfs : april-3
Biometrics uploaded : april-5
medical passed : april-5

Background check is still in process and eligibility not started.

Anyone know how much time does it takes to start eligibility after medical passed?
How does one get to know that background check is in progress or eligibility is in progress? Is there a way of knowing this on the application dashboard on IRCC's website?

Md Abdullah al mamun

Aug 17, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
19-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Med's Request
4-10-2017
Med's Done....
11-10-2017
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
hi there, i have question regarding super visa medical examination, i have submitted my moms super visa application, last month 12th September, we have done upfront medical examination to make the process faster, after submission we have been told to do the medical again despite we have submitted the medical with the application, is there anyone had this kind of situation, and what can i do in this situation? do we have to do the medical again? i know that medical valid for a year, and is there any explanation why do they even told us to do medical again despite we submitted the valid medical done 2 weeks ago from listed ircc medical physician with the application, (i even submitted a webform right away telling them that we have done medical and it been submitted with application plus i attached medical report again with the webform but its been 4 weeks i did not hear back from them whether they got the medical or they are still under the perception that we did not do the medical or we are going to the medical) please if someone can give me any idea or suggestion it would be really helpful.

Muskan2605

Nov 15, 2023
Hi, I would like to check if this is normal or something is wrong.
I applied for dad's supervisa in Aug 2023.
Received the biometrics letter on Sept 13, 2023. Usually, the biometrics are updated in the profile next day or within 2-3 days. This month is November. I haven't heard anything from IRCC yet. No update of biometrics in the profile.
I applied his super visa in new portal. ( https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en )
I sent some web forms also. It is taking too long.
Please let me know if this is normal or I need to do something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

fighter762829

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, I am wondering if someone knows if I apply super visa for my mom outside of the Canada, can my mom using valid visitor visa enter Canada while waiting/completing the rest of procedures required for super visa such as bio check? Thank you so much

Muskan2605

Nov 15, 2023
Hi, I am wondering if someone knows if I apply super visa for my mom outside of the Canada, can my mom using valid visitor visa enter Canada while waiting/completing the rest of procedures required for super visa such as bio check? Thank you so much
Yes, she can come. And if she gets her super visa approved while she is in Canada, then you can get her passport stamped outside Canada like in States you can mail the passport.

fighter762829

Nov 25, 2019
Yes, she can come. And if she gets her super visa approved while she is in Canada, then you can get her passport stamped outside Canada like in States you can mail the passport.
Thank you very much. To double confirm, my mom can complete all the rest of procedures required for super visa application that applied previously from outside of the Canada while she is in Canada right?

Muskan2605

Nov 15, 2023
Thank you very much. To double confirm, my mom can complete all the rest of procedures required for super visa application that applied previously from outside of the Canada while she is in Canada right?
Yes, parents only need to be in their home country when they file an application. May be get the biometrics done in your home country too. I checked the same thing with IRCC for my dad and they said parent can come to Canada while their supervisa application is in processing. If they get an approval while they are in Canada, its fine. Canada don’t stamp the passports for supervisa. You need to mail the passport to states. You can search that on VFS global states.

fighter762829

Nov 25, 2019
Yes, parents only need to be in their home country when they file an application. May be get the biometrics done in your home country too. I checked the same thing with IRCC for my dad and they said parent can come to Canada while their supervisa application is in processing. If they get an approval while they are in Canada, its fine. Canada don’t stamp the passports for supervisa. You need to mail the passport to states. You can search that on VFS global states.
Thank you so much!

anna_c

Jul 21, 2022
Hello everyone!

My mother is in progress of submitting her application for supervisa. The processing time is 288 days for my country (crazy). So I have a few questions:
  • Do we need to provide two-way tickets when submitting an application? It is very hard to project when the application will be approved and buying tickets so much in advance is risky. Can I upload anything else to prove that she has the intent to return to her home country?
  • What is the recommended duration for the visit for the application? We were thinking to put several weeks for the initial visit. I want to make sure that in the future we will not need to apply for anything extra, and subsequent visits and their duration can be whatever is necessary for our situation at the time (of course not exceeding the 5 years over 10 year period as it is currently stated by IRCC).

fighter762829

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

My mother is in progress of submitting her application for supervisa. The processing time is 288 days for my country (crazy). So I have a few questions:
  • Do we need to provide two-way tickets when submitting an application? It is very hard to project when the application will be approved and buying tickets so much in advance is risky. Can I upload anything else to prove that she has the intent to return to her home country?
  • What is the recommended duration for the visit for the application? We were thinking to put several weeks for the initial visit. I want to make sure that in the future we will not need to apply for anything extra, and subsequent visits and their duration can be whatever is necessary for our situation at the time (of course not exceeding the 5 years over 10 year period as it is currently stated by IRCC).
You don't need to buy the ticket when submitting your application. However, you need to prepare an invitation letter to explain why your mom has strong tie with her conntry of residence and she will only stay in Canada while the she is permitted. For the duration, I have no better answer but maybe more than 6 months of staying in Canada may better justify for a super visa rather than a visitor visa (if your mom is not from a visa exempt county) for you mom.